Confessed to my GF that I was into cucking , she was reluctant at first but finally gave in and tried it...

Confessed to my GF that I was into cucking , she was reluctant at first but finally gave in and tried it. She did it the first time with a guy I arranged her to be with (agreement is I would select several candidates and she would select from my list). Here is the real issue, I'm just not into her anymore so I decided to use her as a plaything to amuse me, I arranged for several guys to pay me to be on the fuck list. To be on the list I got $20 and if selected you paid $200 to fuck her until your satisfied. She has no idea she is my sexual servant, she thinks she is cucking me. I'm starting to feel guilty , what do you think I should do?

this is her...

Honestly user, you should post more pics.

Show her off more and tell more stories

Moar

you should share the cuck pics you took

absolute kek, keep doing it as long as it's profitable

anyone got a story of a dumb bitch being pimped by her bf? think it was from reddit

200 is pretty good. Although you're probably committing a felony by pimping her out.

cops don't give a shit about small time prostitution.. if her were running a ring then he'd probably get fucked eventually

Money is not for sex its for my arrangement time and efforts

KEEP GOING BUT BE MORE SUBTLE.
You are becoming a pimp!

Go find a junkie with aids and have him fuck her.

semantics.. in a court room you'd still get fucked

She is not receiving any money ever, I take money for my time and post it as suck , I can't help the whore fucks other guys

Just dump her and find someone else

Keep going user, ignore the internet police.

none of these pictures shows her getting fucked op

What you should do? Tell us what city so that I can know if I can be on that list!

Since she doesnt matter much, make sure you degrade her to the max for your amusement. Pick several large black men for the list, make sure he or they fuck her hard in her pussy and ass.

black dudes not gonna pay $200 for that

got kik

They will to tear up some white pusssy up. I wouldnt doubt the cunt would bleed.

Break up with her and anonymously report her for prostitution.

What country?

Report her for prostitution, while you are the pimp without her even knowing about it? What could possibly go wrong?

no don't do this. the cops will slam you with conspiracy when the bitch says she din do.

first thing you should do is post more pics. Preferably nude pics/pics of her getting fucked. Secondly, next time she's "cucking" you, film it and post here.

Op why are you gonna break up? Pussy still tight?does it smell?

Nice, are you in SoCal, it's worth $200 just to fuck a girl who doesn't know she's a whore and gets fucked for free.

Well first off, stop being a bitch and enjoy your money and your fucktoy. Other things to try out that might help:

Tell her she's not allowed to use rubbers with any of the men.

Spend the money on dirty hookers and smear your dick in her after you're done with them. Maybe you'll get off on that and she'll never know it was you that made her cunt so gross.

Tell the other men to do the same, fuck their gf, wife, hooker and then put it in your slut.

Get in there while she's doing it. Take turns on her.

Arrange gangbangs.

Tell her she's your whore. She's eventually going to find out from one of the johns. Tell her you sell her and that she's your toy whore

>recording evidence on the internet that you're promoting prostitution

> what about 1/10 of the internet is made of

You should tell her. Duh!

Am I Op? or maybe I am possibly acting on a fantasy by posting what I fantasize about?