Feels Thread? Feels Thread

Feels Thread? Feels Thread

Went and got a ps4 and a brand new TV with my money that I earned annoying Bipolar Brother Comes Over With A even more annoying Gf, I'm a playing game when all of sudden "Hey Bro me and my bad are going to watch a movie now.
Me: Yeah hold on I'm finishing up a boss that I've been stuck on for awhile now.
Brother's Gf: Baaaaabbbbe! Wanna watch a movieeeee!
Brother: Yo Faggot take that game out now me so get off now.
Me *speechless Confused Face* I didn't just work my ass off to get this just to let you boss me around it isn't yours but I'll be more than happier to let you after the boss.
Brother: Bitch I don't give a fuck take it out right now.
Me: Hold on
Brother: *Punches me* NOW! *Punches me again*
Me: Wtf Chill the fuck down
Brother's Gf: Baaaaabbbbe!
Brother: *takes game out throws it at me* Here's your Faggot Ass Game.
Me: *Gets Slightly Mad* Wtf Really?
Brother Hey Babe We can watch a movie now, You're Not allowed to get mad Faggot if you do I'll Punche you again.
Me: Wtf ever *walks away*
What Would you do?

Well first I'd learn how to use punctuation.

I'd brother older?

I'd start be not being such a fucking faggot

not let your brother come over anymore, you don't seem to have a good connection with him. sounds like him and his gf (and probably you as well) are a bit damaged.

Op here, he's the older brother he thinks he owns everything but I've been drinking a bit also

Aunt died in a house fire 2 days ago, my grandmother had just lost her husband 4 months prior now her daughter. Funeral is today in 3 hours. I'm already drinking and so depressed. Hope all goes well which I'm sure it will. Just remember to tell your family you love them
Every day you never know when you won't see them again. "I love you and I'm so proud of you" is the last thing she had told
Me as I told her the same thing. Life is precious, don't take it for granted.

Well we live in the same place. But he stays at the Gf most of the time he's also always talking about moving out but never does.

I'm sorry that happened to you, I always tell my family I love them even known most of my family steals from Mr or fucks me over, he on the other had never does

I'd say either talk it out with him. Like bonding moment. Chances are his gf is only there so that he has somebody...

Or just rape him to prove dominance.

DID YOU KICK HIS ASS

Talk it out... Made me lol a little he always calls me a Faggot and whenever I say be safe or bye or love he won't take me seriously

He's a fat ass but he's stronger than me I'll be learning code to become a game designer

Also can't work out due to stomach problems

question, why do you not have this all in your room?
obviously this isnt your house. obviously you sleep somewhere (hopefully your room), obviously you sleep somewhere. obviously if you pay for shit you and only you have a say on who enjoys it and on what conditions.

so again, why is this shit not in your room where you can put a lock on and have the only control and alphaism over your pathetic little life?

Tdlr; lost our house we now stay in a motel split rent

What kind of hodgepodge ass sentence is that? How is the last part relevant to anything? Also, learn punctuation.

you don't own a house in a motel splitting it with your bro and you buy a fucking ps4 and tv. Your priorities are so fucked that you deserve that beat down from your autistic brother.

Well excuse me ma'am I've been drinking

I would have kicked my faggot brother in the ribs and told him to go soak his head.

1. Stand up for myself
2. Kick his faggot ass and his girlfriend out

Use Killer Queen's Bites the Dust

That explains it. How old are you? And how old is your brother?