Hey Sup Forums, it's that time again. Share yours

Hey Sup Forums, it's that time again. Share yours.

I don't have a picture saved but I'm roughly (-5,-3)

Boi

I am totally uninterested in any of you morons political leanings

Then dont post in the thread dipshit

Mein brethren. I have a question actually, and if you can't be assed to type out an answer I totally get that, but what are your feelings on protectionism in trade or market globalization in general, especially with how relevant the topic is now?

I guess that makes sense.

It's a bit interesting how I'm still a democratic leaning person and voted for the Daddy Trump. It's mainly the far left and their bullshit that drove me away from that stuff. And fuck clinton. If it'd been sanders I'd have had a hard thought on who to vote for, but being clinton... yea instant check on donny boy's name box.

What was it about Trump's platform that appealed to you and what was it about Clinton's platform that drove you away?

that's what OP figured.

Superior Classical Liberal.

Trump: The anti PC nature, I used to be a fuckwith feminist cunt, I grew up and now it's gotten even worse, I like someone who doesn't care what they think

Clinton: Litteral wanting nuclear war... funded by Saudi Arabia. She said MULTIPLE TIMES that she wanted a nuclear war with russia, and when questioned she said "I wouldn't mind" and "Nukes shouldn't be off the table" that was in responce to the "No fly zone" she's always wanted.

That plus the fact that she's the definition of a corrupt politician, been corrupted for years, lined up to wallstreet and is a potential murderer... Yea that stuff. Rememer how everyone who was going to testify against her or her husband died? Like 200 people... That's sketchy as fuck.

I see. What about economically, which platform appealed to you in that respect?

Jesus fuck

Turns out I'm not very interesting

Good god. For your sake and mine, I hope you're a convicted felon and no longer have the right to vote.

>Niave

Economically I'm more of a liberal, I believe in a free market, but feel there should be taxation on things like massive powerplants producing carbon monoxide and such. Thoug don't believe there should be a minimum wage increese as there'd be a huge loss of jobs if there was. I believe in Social security, but also that if you can work you should.

Ok, now what

Trumps cabinet is surely not ripe for corruption...yea deffo not especially when dick cheney is helping advise

Now kiss it through the jeans, girl.

I'm not that guy but Trump's trade views are left wing as fuck.

I know there's corruption on both sides. I also disagree a LOT with trump. Seriously, I do. Especially his views on climate change. But, he wasn't wanting a nuclear war with the biggest superpower on earth... so that's always some brownie points. And again, I've always hated clinton. Seriously, she's not done a damn good thing, her health is HORRID, and she expects to become president? I give her 1 year left maybe 2 before she dies.

Op here. I am strongly against it, mostly because I see very little benefits from the notions of "country" and "nation". I am solely interested in the good of the people and I doubt protectionism is any utility on the matter.
Also I suspect is a lazy excuse for politicians who fear their country is not able to stand up to international competition.

Nice

Lets think seriously.

Why would I vote with views like mine?

The purple dot is there for marking out your dot. Red dot is mine

I see. I'm and I'm only asking because while I voted for neither of them, were I put at gunpoint and asked to cast my vote for one or the other, for the first five seconds I would consider the pros and cons of death and then I would probably check Clinton. For me, it all comes down to who will keep our economy stable through the next decade and away from the threat of inflation. Trump's economic policies are only representative of a "free market" ideology in that he's in favor of deregulating and lowering taxes on small businesses, however he's forcing producers to manufacture their goods in the States under threat of high tariffs for an increase of jobs that 1) Will increase the NET amount of jobs available here by a drop in the bucket, which is not a proportional positive because 2) The access to capital, how cheap products have become for American consumers, has helped spur GDP. He also stated he'd directly intervene in the Time Warner/AT&T merger, which should be a slap to the face of everybody that falls in purple.

The math from his policies just don't check out. As for the tabloid-esque conspiracies of either candidate, I was never interested in them and they would have no bearing in this decision.

bump

>calls other people retarded
>niave

I do not agree 100% with you, my friend, but I like the way you think about economics and are not afraid to call out inconsistencies

Thank you. It's odd how Sup Forums's become more of a standard for open political discourse than Sup Forums has.

What needs to happen is that the constituencies of these politicians, AKA us, need to bring economic policy to the forefront of debate, not who grabbed who's pussy or who worships Moloch or whatever the fuck.

You tell me.

Your the one accusing me. So you must have some arguement

Well, one would typically vote and be a part of an active constituency in their district in a representative democracy so that the change they wish to see transpire in their government has a chance to come to fruition.

That is assuming that a candidate ran on a platform I support, and that there was no two party monopoly in existence.

i am german btw

14 year old detected

sup plebbit

did you put the dots on there yourself?

So everyone who is leftist is a pleb?

OK. You must be on the right then. Nazi.

This is a fun game

They had a chart of the main candidates during Primary Season. It was then shifted a bit after HRC and Trump got their nominations.

hey that's my spot

I'm curious, did Johnson ever really make an argument for Libertarian policies or did he basically just "dude weed lmao" the whole thing?

I haven't followed him too closely, but I believe that he might have?

Trump's advocating for universal healthcare, forcing manufacturers to produce in the States via high tariffs and wants to exercise his executive powers to prevent mergers like Time Warner/AT&T, so shouldn't he be a lot further left?