AH YEAH IM ON THAT TRUMP SHIT
AW YEAH I TOOK A DUMP, SHIT

>"nice lyrics there"

*SCREAMS FOR 30SECONDS STRIAGHT*

IF YOU'RE RACIST I'LL END YOUR LIFE!!!
I WATCH BLACK MEN FUCK MY WIFE!!!!

is he white or black, i cant tell?

some kinda jew?

I hate these fucking conspiracy idiots. Only because they spread this shit and equally brainless people believe it and spread it ad infinitum.

MOTHERFUCKER

>Zach de la ROCHa
He's obviously Turkish.

damn adam sandler used to be whacky. what happened

AMMAAADAAMMAM

SEND TRANSMISSION FROM THE ONE ARMED SCISSOR

t. CIA
fuck out of here

AWWWW SHIEEET
LOOKS LIKE ANOTHA..
LOOKS LIKE ANOTHA ONE OF THOSE..
MIND ALTERING REVOLUTIONARY RAP FLOWS THIS TIME

DUMP TRUMP THAT ORANGE FUCK
A BROTHER CAN'T GET NO WHERE CUZ THEY CANCELLED UNCLE BUCK
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE RUSSIAN FLAG
ONE NATION UNDER EQUALITY AMEN

*chant begins as a whisper and transforms into communist yelling*
IF YOU DON'T LIKE FAGS THEN BURN THE FLAG

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHECK IT
*rap-metal solo fades in*

Sounds logical to me. How convenient is it that every time a major mass murder spree occurs ISIS takes credit. Makes things simple for the masses.

I CAN WEAR DRESSES

Congratulations you have a double digit IQ. Please refrain from voting or reproducing.

>I believe everything I'm expected to
>anyone who has a different opinion is a retard

Ok sheep boy

>le epic redpill
>woke af xD
Grow up.

Nothing wrong with holding those views, but what was wrong is confronting Buzz Aldrin about it. Like come the fuck on. If it was faked, then okay, but in the off chance it was indeed real you'd just come off as a prude.

>If it was faked, then okay,
Don't even introduce this thought. The moon landing conspiracy theorists are the stupidest of them all. Does anyone actually think the fucking Soviet Union wasn't watching every step of the way to make sure it was real? Do you really think they would have let a fake moon landing become real? I mean come the fuck on. These conspiracy people literally don't think about things.

If your best argument is to attribute terms I never used to me then you need to try harder. Just because I don't believe the status quo bullshit doesn't mean I'm some conspiracy theory Sup Forums nutjob.

The fact that you used those terms makes me think you used to post shit about being "woke af" until someone blew you the fuck out one day and now you're in damage control mode.

Addendum: Even without that, we literally left materials on the moon that you can SEE WITH A TELESCOPE FUCK!!!!!

Nobody said anything about being redpilled or woke until you came along you literal mong

>space is real
>the soviet union was real
>the earth isn't concave
>we aren't all just in your imagination

>someone has different opinions than me
>i better tell them to grow up
>fuck i wish everyone thought the same things i think

>ISIS isn't real

I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT WITHOUT PUTTING WORK INTO THINGS?!
FUCK THIS SHIT! CONSERVATISM IS FASCISM!
buy my album :^)

If that opinion is ISIS is a government conspiracy yeah I'm going to tell them to grow up. Sorry if you think Sup Forums is some secret club where you can just say whatever retarded shit you want to and everyone hops aboard. There's accountability for your words. If you want to entertain completely retarded theories there's a board for that already where no one will call you out for being a literal retard

ZAPPA WAS THE FIRST ZAPATISTA

You are really sounding like a rumbled CIA agent.

>There's accountability for your words.

No there's not. It's just an opinion, you don't have to agree. If you were half as mature as you think I should be you would understand that. Instead, you're obsessed with the idea that everyone should be on board with your point of view and opinions.

Opinions are one thing. Facts are another. If people want to misrepresent facts, I will take massive issue. That's what these conspiracy theories are.
>I think the government is bad
Is an opinion.
>The government has literally created ISIS as a false flag
Is a "fact". I will dispute the second because it's retarded and shows a glaring lack of awareness that indicates being in grade 8 or 9.

>If people want to misrepresent facts, I will take massive issue.

Then why are you taking issue? I never claimed to know anything. I just said in makes sense to ME that ISIS could be fake. Once again, it amazes me you don't understand what opinions are.

>Facts
How can you be sure it's fact? Were you physically there to witness it? Way to out yourself as a philosophical dunce who doesn't know what a "fact" is, retard.

>fact

>I just said in makes sense to ME that ISIS could be fake.
It makes sense to me that the sky is purple. Should I expect no one to take issue with my "opinion"?

You can see the sky, when's the last time you saw ISIS?

I've never seen Atlantis, does that mean it's not real either?

Nobody would give a fuck

>"opinion"

Sorry, can't continue a conversation with someone who doesn't know what opinions are.

Then I guess as a culture we've become really fast and loose with facts. I guess this is how the president was elected.

>Then I guess as a culture we've become really fast and loose with facts.

That would be you since you're quick to assume any opinion given is supposed to be a fact.

If someone said the sky was purple i would think "what a silly opinion" I wouldn't be yelling at them to stop misrepresenting the truth and trying to hold them accountable for their misinformation like some autist.

You know I'm probably being autistic about all of this. Just waiting for my soup to cook. Sorry everyone I like all of you, but ISIS is real.

>If someone said the sky was purple i would think "what a silly opinion"

This. If you honestly think the idea that ISIS is a false flag is so stupid then you shouldn't be taking this so seriously. It's like it literally drives you up the wall that people might have a different opinion than you. That's extremely childish btw. It's like when kids fight over what cartoon they like is the best. Usually when people grow up they accept people have different ideas than they do.

Not everyone clearly.

That is pretty spot on

good job

ad-rock or mike d?

I've never liked Zach, but his appearances on RTJ 2 and 3 have redeemed a lot of him for me.

UGH

I guess the distinction I draw is that, ISIS being real or not, is objective. Real and fake is absolute.

Arguing whether an album or TV show is good or bad is subjective. Good and bad are not absolutes.

Basically real is an objective statement, good is a subjective statement. So yes "ISIS isn't real" is technically an opinion but it's an opinion deciding a factual matter. I agree I am very autistic but I hope you see where I'm coming from.

>So yes "ISIS isn't real" is technically an opinion but it's an opinion deciding a factual matter.

But I'm not saying ISIS isn't real. I'm saying I don't think ISIS is real. That's what makes it my opinion and NOT me trying to pass something off as a fact.

Well that's just a rephrasing. "I think" or "I don't think" is implied because it's a product of your thought. It's an opinion about something that is decidedly factual or not. That's my issue. It doesn't matter that it's just you on this Bangladeshi Basket Weaving Forum, but for a public figure speaking to the media like la Roche is doing, yeah I have a huge issue. Just read his statement further up the thread. His "opinion" and yours are a world away in terms of their conviction.

nice music thread, morons

>Whoever told you that is your enemy

FUCK YOU

>DRUMPF SUCKS THE ORANGE HITLER
>NOW HILLARY I WANNA GREET HER
>IT'S TIME FOR PROGRESS CAUSE IM A COMMIE
>PAPA STALIN ATE MY MACARONI

isis benefits from taking credit whether or not they did it

TRUMP