Yo Sup Forums i wanna get a good gaming laptop...

Yo Sup Forums i wanna get a good gaming laptop, I got an Alienware M14 like 5 years ago but its starting to crap out on me
I dont want to get a desktop cause college life and its not really portable cause i still to do school work and take the shit on the go since i'm constantly moving around. Any suggestions?

nudes for good answers

Other urls found in this thread:

razerzone.com/gb-en/gaming-systems/razer-blade-pro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i love my asus rog

can you go into more detail specs price where i can get it? why its good ect

>promises nudes
>no timestamp

TITS or GTFOH

stupid nigger they obv arent me and i didnt claim to be a femanon

get something with a 1070gt card. You can play anything on max on your laptop or hook it up to a monitor.

make sure to look at the thermals and how loud it gets.

sure bro .. u usa or can ? i paid 2500 for mine
Intel® Core™ i7 6820HK Processor,
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Pro
Chipset
Intel® CM236 Express Chipset
Memory
DDR4 2800MHz SDRAM, up to 64 GB SDRAM
Display
18.4" (16:9) LED backlit UHD (3840x2160) Anti-Glare Panel with 100% Adobe
Graphic
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 , with GDDR5X, 8GB VRAM
Storage
Solid State Drives:
512GB PCIE Gen3X4 SSD (RAID0)

got mine from a bro hard up for cash

thanks man ill keep that in mind when shopping around

USA
how long have you had it? Seems a bit big for a laptop but still the specs look good, feel like 2.5k was worth it?

I got about 1k-1.5k budget btw

Don't get a gaming laptop, I have one but hate lugging it around in my backpack and it's pitiful battery life. I have it plugged in on my desk 99% of the time.

If you're a CS student and it'll fit you're budget, get a chromebook for

what a beast!

op, go with a 1070gtx, 1080p 75hz screen for 1k less. Try a clevo, you may like it. google P670RS-G

ill look into this, some of my friends said they would recommend i get a dekstop i just dont know if i have enough space in my apt for 1 is the main issue.

looks promising, ill keep it bookmarked

gaming laptops are heavy and most require you to have it plugged in for max performance, would recommend a desktop but if you really wanted a gaming one, wait for sales

you can build a desktop that has way better specs than a gaming laptop with the same cost

my laptop is slowly dying the hinge just fucked up and my tax return should be coming in Feb. so thats why im asking now.
Where would you suggestion i get a desktop to be built? im mostly concerned with size. i know i can get a good desktop for about 1500

i have a gaming laptop with a old 960m. it's a 13.3 size, but still a bit heavy. i did not want anything 15+ cuz then its like hauling around a dam desktop. what i'm considering is the razor blade stealth + razor core (graphics card dock), so i can have portability for work and gaming when i get home.

the only problem being that a gaming laptop might run you about 2k, but the whole razor setup will cost about $3500.

yeah thats a bit outta budget for me, nursing school is a fucking fortune along w/ bills

iBuyPower.com

MLK sale, nigger still doing useful shit in death, payment plans and prebuilts along w/ custom builds, but do they make sure all the parts are compatible when you choose to do a custom build or will it all fuck up? so far this site looks great did you use it before user?

shameless self bump

Razer Blade Pro

razerzone.com/gb-en/gaming-systems/razer-blade-pro

you might be able to get 2012 era high end sony laptops used for like $700, I have one with an i7 and a 730M. plays most games just fine. Not terrific, can't play VR games, can't play Fallout 4 on max graphics, but it's a pretty dependable little thing. Wifi card in them is shit though, get an external or use ethernet

sounds good Sup Forumsro ill look into it

well guys your feedback as been appreciated

heres a vola where ill dump all i got on my ex

r/9qc4u47m

>Gaming
>Laptop

Pick one