Marrying a Japanese woman was the best choice of my life. Why don't you do it as well?

Marrying a Japanese woman was the best choice of my life. Why don't you do it as well?
>can legally move to Japan if shit hits the fan in Germany
>looks always younger than western woman her age
>no cellulite
>get cooked delicious food everyday
>house always clean
>no feminism
>we plan to get many kids instead of her being lead by any careers or jobs
>tight pussy
>good humour
>she is doing funny shit like dancing around my room and singing or grinding my dick even though she knows it looks silly just to raise my mood if I'm stressed of work. All other western gfs I've had before only thought about themselves and their serious problems (muh too fat, muh low self esteem)
>interesting family coming from Samurai who always welcomes me in their home and are happy I take care of their daugther
>redpilled and conservative

>inbefore race traitor
I don't give a shit. I live the happiest live with her I couldn't achive with any of the white gfs I had before. Our kids won't be supreme gentlemens as she and I are not mentally ill and we know exactly how to rise them up. They probably rather end up as ill fucks when breeding with a feministic white woman who is ready to give birth after her job career in the late 30s.

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/the-half-asian-reality-summed-up-here/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/the-2014-mentally-ill-eurasian-list-why-you-should-be-pointing-fingers-at-every-white-man-and-asian-female-couple-you-see/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/01/29/asian-woman-with-half-asian-son-has-choice-words-about-asian-men-the-child-is-fucked/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/asian-and-half-asian-self-hatred-explained/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/racist-white-men-love-asian-women❗️/
brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/one-nations-surprising-new-face-20110225-1b7y9.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7K-WFDJDQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ah yes, i love little girl too akhi

I would if i could

Is this copy-pasta

*sigh*

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/the-half-asian-reality-summed-up-here/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/the-2014-mentally-ill-eurasian-list-why-you-should-be-pointing-fingers-at-every-white-man-and-asian-female-couple-you-see/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/01/29/asian-woman-with-half-asian-son-has-choice-words-about-asian-men-the-child-is-fucked/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/asian-and-half-asian-self-hatred-explained/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/racist-white-men-love-asian-women❗️/

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/one-nations-surprising-new-face-20110225-1b7y9.html

I'd post shit from /r/hapas, but it's important to remember that the majority of people who browse /r/hapas are /r/asianmasculinity posters who love to demonize most interracial pairings.

It's all how you raise them up. Often parents of hapas tend to be beta and/or self hating. Obviously the amount of hapas being mental ill is higher then. If both parents are stable there is not one single reason to not breed. Get your facts straight dude

>this autistic blog again
>all those supportive comments from 'liberated' white and Eurasian women and asshurt blacks with Asian-fetishes

It's funny how WMAF (the only common form of race-mixing that benefits white men) is the only form of race-mixing that turns diversity loving leftists into 1950s-style racial purists

What does this nigga wanna say?

How did you meet her? I need one myself

My company sent me to Japan for two years on contract. Learned some Japanese and talked to cute woman in cafes or in the elevator. Most time it didn't work out but some were very interested. Just don't make the mistake and go to Roppongi to find a gaijin hunter. They are crazy.

>>no feminism
>>we plan to get many kids instead of her being lead by any careers or jobs
>>redpilled and conservative
Oh so that explains the japanese birthrate

How can you understand them?? It's all ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong ching chong bing bong desu

This guy gets it

Did you marry a gaijin hunter?

I bet you are yet another absolute virgin failure like this guy and every single mongoloid with an asian fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7K-WFDJDQY

every single asian is ugly and disgusting as fuck and if you think otherwise I'm afraid you're either a major loser or mentally ill.

Luckily not but I do have some experience with them

una

>conservative
>marries outside race
Looks like someone's getting played

They're all ugly as sin

Show us the picture of her

what

vela! haha it's a meme ;D

I'm trying to wrap my head around it, but I still fail to understand..

All the Japanese girls I've met online are fugly. I've left my yellow fever behind a long time ago.

>can legally move to Japan
>we plan to get many kids
Do that and you'll discover why so many Japanese men don't want anything to do with Japanese women. Braindead tradcons never pick up on the ground opening up beneath them till it's too late.

You're fucking stupid.

>tradcons
haha what's this

your flag is the cancer of this website.

wew

Traditional conversatives. The sort of braindead fucks who like to throw around terms like "red pilled", who think Christianity isn't cancerous and who yearn for the sort of 1950s Americana they think actually existed.

I'm waaaaay too awkward to even date anyone I barely know

Hey slow down Jesus Christ was a good fella

The idealised bits of the Jesus persona is really nothing like Christianity.

B-But the Elliot Roger children.

Japanese women are stuck up. I will stick with my own.

I'm happy for you user. Don't let these bitter cunts try to wreck your own happiness too.

If you do try to make it work, it's gonna work.

Ugliness isnt a sin, if anything it brings moderation.He who loves himself and others around him despite being ugly shall trancend all worldy troubles.

Ugliness is a trait of a saint

>cockroach reading comprehension

>Lel roach

Kek look at this shitskin amiritefellas

>we know exactly how to rise them up
could you be more specific?

Pay him no mind.
He's the delusional antiamerindian whose skin color is tea with milk (for he's not european nor amerindian, bu mestizo) and he thinks that argentina is "white"
Ignore him.

I mentioned before that I have several German gfs and that they can't compete. I'm not saying that all white girls are bad. I'm pretty sure there are perfect ones as well but in my experience the chance to find a very good one is pretty low. Otherwise explain the divorce rate of almost 50% in Germany.

>online
No Japanese people use any online services for dating except they are ugly. The good looking ones don't need to go online for that purpose.

this kind of leftist he mentioned detected. Can't even argue other than "You're fucking stupid.". Very self explaining behaviour.

Half Jewish, raised up from self-hating leftist parents. What do you expect? Even if the mother would have been white, the result would have been the same.

no worries mate with this flag i basically have to deal with troopers like that guy on a daily basis.
He is the 4th guy today

>whose skin color is tea with milk
Yellow?

>Half Jewish
Jews are virtually white tho.

How come every German poster is autistic?

I'm so sorry that you are a cockroach and have to deal with how the rest of the world sees you as nothing but a disgusting plague m8

Tarnished copper-like skin tone.

delet

Do you love Japan?

Where do I meet Japanese girls online?

is this the same larping german from the japanese threads that pretended he had a korean gf or something then started sperging out about how he hates life when people called him out on it?

but japan doesn't love me :c

This. How do you even meet japanese girls.

Also I thought the 99% of them don't know shit about another language.

Penpal sites.
Be average looking and have something ressembling a personality you'll already stand out from the hundreds of weeaboo beta orbiters going after Japanese girls and have it relatively easy.

Sadly that's not enough, as Japanese girls are seriously unnatractive.

Do you post a real picture of yourself? I'm afraid that someone will recognize me and laugh at me.

>Do you post a real picture of yourself?
Yes I do.

>I'm afraid that someone will recognize me and laugh at me.
That's what everybody think at first, but in reality people don't care about you and what you do.

>That's what everybody think at first, but in reality people don't care about you and what you do.
this
this is an important piece of advice

>It's all how you raise them up
this is why most anons are fucked up, not only hapas

What many people that give a shit about their races and aren't feminists do is to go in Eastern Europe and take a white woman that has these qualities.

>be korean
> go homu joseenjin
> cannot into jap woman

you sound pretty beta to me OP