I seriously consider suicide

So recommend me movie to fucking loner like me which has no friend at all only has 3 people in my contacts.

All people i know enjoying summer, taking pics and shit like that . Hurts more every time i see it. To not feel that i used to go vidya games since my mom died im piss poor i had to sell all vidya games.

Plz

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Surrogate-Re-Parenting-K-Right/dp/1530286727.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go outside and do something then, christ lad

just b urself XD

You have no one but yourself to blame for being an antisocial loser
Your post literally ruined my ecstasy roll

get a job then retard, people will be forced to spend time around you even if you are the biggest retard

if you are going to an hero, at least go Breivik and/or take George Soros/Zuckerjew with you.

What the fuck? Just make friends then, you fucking retard.

What kind of movies do you like? I recently watched Book of Eli and Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, both were pretty good in their own way.

If you want a TV show, Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett is fucking great, don't marathon it in one go though or it will all blend together.

Talk to her

To who

The Tree of Life

Just do something a person would only do if they knew they were about to die, after you've done it you will change your mind

Listen to Iggy Pop's The Idiot and then view Werner Hezrog's Stroszek

Bonus points if you hang yourself in your kitchen with your wash line

I tried but people are always selfish beings.

I been very nice in every time i tried even each resulted fucking disaster. I celebrated their birthdays at night before anyone else , listened their problems and shit. But when i felt bad and wanted to go out they always had excuses,nobody bothered me to celebrate mine and shit like that.

I am not ugly ,186 and not fat but skinny . I know how to dress and how to behave and shit but every time it ends same.

I see lots autist at streets have gfs , friends and shit and makes me feel shit

Buy a gun ASAP. If for some reason you end up in a mental hospital you won't get another chance for 5 years.

Well , thanks i will try though i dont live in US so.

I thought doing with some medicine overdose would be better or taking poison

Become a musician

Who /SelfImprovement/ here?

>normies are out getting trashed with their friends or laying on the beach in some 3rd world country
>no offline friends to hang out with
>too much of a sperg to talk to people over skype
>spend all summer lifting and composing music instead

Feels good.

Whoever 'she' is.

This poster is a skleton, do not trust him.

Even as a /k/ cross poster who thinks everyone should have guns, as a suicidal, you should stay the fuck away from them. At least for now.
Also, you'd probably fuck that up too. Many people only succeed in blowing their face off but but not dying.

Maybe watch nature documentaries. Planet Earth and Cosmos. Humans are the worst, best to stick with ants and plankton.

You are literally me but last sentence. I should sign a gym i guess then

Face it, the only board you belong to is normalfag central, aka Sup Forums.

Jungle bundle:
>Aguirre
>Apocalypse Now
>Fitzcarraldo

Have you tried sucking dicks for a living?

I love that Life series from BBC. The one about primates is fascinating

Then get better friends.

There's this book that helped me with that. It's here: amazon.com/Surrogate-Re-Parenting-K-Right/dp/1530286727. Read it, it'll change your life.

T-thanks

what episode is this bugs screenshot from?

How does a working adult even make new friends? It's not as obvious as it was in school.

Im at school not op but all people are here are either super normies which takes out class all time or super autists which play vidya game all time

Are there anyone that normal?

I know the feeling but it will pass user, believe me their lives aren't as great as they make out. Take comfort and pride in the fact that you're different, also The Jerk is my go to film if I'm feeling shitty

Don't worry user fuck normalfags and their boring fake conversations and opinions.

You will have more fun here with us.