What do you think about Chelsea Wolfe?

What do you think about Chelsea Wolfe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvVUhQ8fzDY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think she's fucking gorgeous and her music's pretty good too.

Wife

Evanescence for Sup Forums

she needs more harsher drones

The album was outstanding. I haven't checked in on her recently

horseface

She has the sweetest singing voice I've ever heard.

The stuff she made before she got signed is good, even if she hates it.

I've only heard Apokalypsis but it was 9/10

Not a big fan of Pain is Beauty

Quite like Apokalypsis and Whatever her newest one is called

poser

She's really good.

Saw her perform live and she's actually thicc.

I like Pain Is Beauty more than Apocalypsis.

Cute as fuck but I've never given her music a chance.

The new tracks she's previewed sound like industrial rock and black metal.

Don't think about her so much, the real underdog is kendrick lamar. I hope he doesn't go out like pac, but actually gets to live and help his community like it seems are his dreams.

what new tracks?

It's neat to see how far back some of her songs go.

youtube.com/watch?v=AvVUhQ8fzDY

This was before The Grime And The Glow and it ended up on Apocalypsis. The stuff on Unknown Rooms is even older.

Link them senpai

They're not links, she'll probably play them when she's touring Europe soon. I wish she'd do a US tour instead.

I like her body of work

I'm still salty from that thread last year where someone said that she didn't start writing decent songs until she met Ben Chisholm, who is good at production, but clearly doesn't write the lyrics or melodies.

I really love Abyss, it's a fantastic album. I've never really checked out her other albums though, only a few songs here and there. Which album is considered her best?

she's an edgy faggot

Didn't she cover Burzum already, i think shes actually really into BM

She's awesome

I like her but I haven't listened to her in ages, think I listened to Abyss once when it came out. Pain is Beauty and Apocalypsis were pretty great though.

She's also good live and she's playing here in a few weeks so I have to remember to go to that.

She did, but I think the black metal influence comes more from Ben than from her, considering Ben did BM on one of his solo projects.

She mentioned that she wished she had a harsher voice in the past, her vocals are more like honey than banshee like, the way that Courtney Love or Brody Dalle's vocals are.

I liked Apocalypsis better than Pain is Beauty, they're both pretty good though.

Why does no one mention The Grime And The Glow?

But that's what makes her cute.

I remember listening to her in high school and introducing her to this really pretty girl I had crush on in high school. Anyway, she played a show and I invited this girl. On our way back from the show, she kisses me on the cheek and goes "I had a good time, you're an awesome friend."

A lot of the people that like her are art school girls, whenever I've gone to her shows it's usually artsy girls playing goth and their boyfriends.

She's not even goth, her image is weird and artsy, but not goth. I like her, but she's really trying hard.

I wasn't talking about her, I was taking about her fans.

Don't you think the fans get that impression though? That she's goth? And that's what draws them in?

She was always sort of goth though, she has really bleak lyrics on the stuff she released before she was on a label, and it seems like she was that way in school.

The artsy sentiment and pretension doesn't really detract from it.

I guess not.

>more harsher

I honestly don't think you've dated these types, they're all tryhards, but at least they aren't boring.

Everything she's done is amazing in my ears.
The way I could describe her work in two words is "hauntingly beautiful".

I want to chokefuck her, and I want to fuck her beautiful mouth.