Are you people really this racist?

Are you people really this racist?

What do you do IRL when you see a black guy walking towards you?

pic realted

I have seen a black person like 10 times in my life in my proximity, I have never spoken to one in person, I don't avoid them actively but I don't approach one either. I don't see them often though

Like anyone here leaves the house IRL.

where do you live? Have you never traveled before?

This

Pretty much this. There's like 10 black people in my city.

I live in Croatia, I have traveled to other European countries, but I have never actually been somewhere where there is a lot of black people, I saw them from a distance but never had interaction with them. I have been to Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Spain, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Czech republic, Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia and I think taht's about it, most of those countries don't have a huge black minority or the place I visited doesn't have mani black people

I'm sure...

I live in an area of a city that has about 60% black people, and then 40% other races so it's very normal for me. However, in my neighbourhood, it's best to be alert when anyone is approaching you, because it's a rough kind of area with, unfortunately for the people involved, a lot of gang activity and crime. I do sometimes allow stereotypes to get in the way of reasoning though. I wouldn't say I'm actively racist either, but i do have the belief that as a white person, benefitting from the oppression of black people (or other races) and not doing anything about it kind of makes me racist in a way even if I don't want to be. And I believe that we often fear or despise what we don't know, and being exposed to the things you fear or despise can often change your opinion about them.
i hope this comment helps

"niggers" is just a meme

I avoid black people to preserve my patience. They are fucking annoying. Only met a few that I could tolerate. They are more violent and prone to commit crimes so best to stay away from them anyway. (someone tried to mug me in the city once and wouldn't you guess it, The fucker was black.)

Don't like mexicans either. low brow. Prone to solve issues with violence, especially when they are surrounded by their friends. Hard workers though

maybe instead of hating and avoiding people, why don't you show your love for people, and show that others actually care. you'd feel so much better for it, and all that pent up anger from your childhood will just go away. surely you'd like that?

i hate niggers but i don't hate black people. some of them aren't actually bad. Except the THGU LIEF NIGGUH WE LIVIN TOUHG LIFE NIGGUH types. I despise them and just try to stay away from them as much as i can.

> I do sometimes allow stereotypes to get in the way of reasoning though
You mean the fact that blacks commit more violent crimes per capita by far?

>benefitting from the oppression of black people
404 oppression not found
we live in a society with equality of opportunity. The core problem is poverty. Not race.

I think you're right user. The next time someone comes up to me with a knife, I'll offer a hug instead of my money.

I don't love them. They are strangers. I don't care about them. Again, strangers.
I don't hate them. I hate being around them because of their actions. It has nothing to do with childhood you utter over-assuming moron.

I just see some dude
you see a black guy
How racist are you?

>man is an animal
>animals are subject to natural selection and evolution
>natural selection is a process which selects animals for certain traits based on environmental factors
>Europeans, Africans, Asians, etc., all spent tens of thousands of years in their respective isolated environments, evolving separately

But race isn't real tho

>when you see a black guy walking towards you

check my 6 and my gun

Kekd

this guy again:
I have dated a half black person. I have been friendly with mexicans. These were the exceptions to the masses. I don't hate all blacks and all mexicans. Just hate being around most of them.

>You're not really this naive, are you?

yeah, what did you do the last time it happened?

sorry for assuming, but you do seem pretty angry. i hope you're okay, and if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm here.

>race isn't real tho

i don't even know how to respond to this, well done. the best advice i can give you, if you're willing to take advice, is to maybe read a bit more about the subject matter of this conversation. there are a lot of books and online resources out there you can use to educate yourself.

Cross the street

Such as "the bell curve"? Which lays racial averages out in great detail? Or are you talking about Harry Potter, like most feel good hippies are.

Eastern European here. We dont have black people here, so seeing one on street, i'd probably stare at him as some kind of curiosity.

I dont have anything against other races per se. I often find it difficult to find common ground with people of different (sub)cultures in which case i prefer to avoid them, for the sake of convenience. So i guess i am kind of xenophobe. But certainly not racist.

Totally depends on the context. An average dressed person, male or female, or children, I won't think twice. If they are dressed like a gangbanger, I'd be a bit more cautious. But the same thing goes for a white person who looks like they emulate criminal culture in their dress and attitude.

Depends on how they're dressed or how they're acting, you can usually tell when one is the violent type or not. Unfortunately it seems to be a majority being violent types in my experience.

hold on to my wallet

>White """""""""""""people"""""""""""""""

this only suggests that you really haven't been educating yourself. with all due respect.

I don't think I'm particularly racist, I have black relatives, all of whom I'm on good terms with. I also work with some African immigrants and I think they're pretty cool people in general. However, like everyone I suppose I sometimes stereotype people, and the simple fact is that the statistics don't lie, black people do commit disproportionate amounts of crime. Though I would personally say that that's because of poverty and ghetto cultures breeding violence and anti-social behaviour, rather than skin colour.

I never really see any. There's one of them that goes to the supermarket I go to, and when they're walking towards me, my guard is usually down because I don't think they're coming directly for ME, they're probably just shopping.

Also it really depends if they're dressed in rap clothes. I'm not risking my life to pretend they might not be violent if they go around flaunting that subculture in public like that.

>race isn't real tho

>What do you do IRL when you see a black guy walking towards you?

Tbh, nothing, but he usually stares me down.

Depends on the neighborhood.

Sometimes people just loose there skittles ya'know.

I pick up litter.

ye, I bet he does

if race isn't real, why do you hate black people.

>white people

I'm being sarcastic when I say race isn't real, and I don't hate Africans lol

forced meme faggot. kys

If walking towards me with purpose, I get defensive. But color doesn't matter there. If walking by and we make eye contact, I'll be polite and say "Hi," but with trepidation because where I am (full of SJWs who rarely encounter blacks themselves), I've been conditioned to feel guilty about "muh privilege."

>race isn't real tho

I'm getting tired of spamming this.

I clench my hands into fists in my pockets and I get ready for a brawl.

p.s. it's a habit from high school because mexicans (mostly) and blacks always wanted to fight so i'm forever in the fight or flight mode if either of these people are next to me just in case. I graduated in 2012 so it's amazing how I still have this instinct.

I don't think we have any black people in my town. The only time I've really spoken to black guys is when I was on holiday in America. There were ridiculous amounts of them in the streets selling watches and chocolate bars. It was weird.

I tell them to get out of my damn country. America was founded by white chritian men, we don't want fags nor niggers here.

it surprises me how you're all actually scared of black people and that's why you hate them. really interesting.

I don't even remember when was last time I saw a black guy. i've been in my room for 3 months and only gone out to buy food about once a week.

loosen my dog's leash and see what happens when he lunges at the guy

Here they are mostly beggars and/or annoying and loud. I despise them as the monkeys they are, I would never have a sexual relationship with one of those black gorillas and if I ever had a son or daughter and they would date a nigger I would leave the house, considering myself a living failure. They are inferior, I consider them as talking apes rather than stupid humans.

Nothing special. And I've never had a problem with this strategy. Maybe it's because I don't hang out in ghetto neighborhoods too much, but I've had more problems with white people than black people tbh.

>all these people with broken/no social etiquette

Why wouldn't you naturally be scared of them? Statistically they're the most likely people to be violent. It's a simple numbers game.

I like to joke on their blackness and "culture", but I don't feel any hate towards them. They are super rare in my country, and I act to them the same like white people

>hope for the best
>expect the worst

Brass Check.

>black guy walking towards you
lol where do you even live for this to happen?

You might as well kill yourself since you're on Sup Forums.

>What do you do IRL when you see a black guy walking towards you?

Move my hand a little closer to my 357 mag snubby.

What are you talking about, they appear everywhere nowadays?

I'd say if anything, I'm classist, not racist.
There's a world of difference between a black man and a nigger. There are niggers in every race, there's just different words for them.
I see a black man out to dinner, no big deal. I see a nigger chimping out and rioting in the street, my concern has nothing to do with his skin color, it has to do with his behavior.

Hey I prefer mind rape. Respect my meme titles and check your edgy white fuck knight privilege at the fucking door nigger

Easy I give him an ocular pat down to make sure they pose no threat. Then figure out which of the three vices they have to use to my own advantage. Rapping/ music, white women, or reverse racism.

if one walks towards me i look at him like he's a piece of shit, which he is