Pick a girl to fuck. Why her?

Pick a girl to fuck. Why her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mA__6BcxyAg
reddit.com/r/allfree4you/comments/4itp8t/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's up with their noses?

what do you see?

The one on the left. I can imagine pumping out a hot load on her face, then delivering an overhand right into her forehead.

seems like a sweet pollak

Left if a dates goes first otherwise the middle one

The two on the right (blonde and brunette) have huge crooked bulbous noses. Where are they from?

Estonia

middle. she looks like she'd love a creampie. Or 4 of them

Left.

She looks the least whorish.

Also, the rest are just fucking ugly.

I'd rather fuck myself, tyvm!

Which one of the trio has been degraded more here on Sup Forums?

middle one I guess

Prove it. What have you got? Cock tributes? Cum tributes? Photoshops? Do you have her reactions to knowing she is getting exposed everywhere?
She has the face of a filthy nasty bitch. I can very well believe you when you say she's the one who produced more lust in degenerates here on Sup Forums.

a lot

nobody has sent her these I think

none.

quit posting brown subhumans.

"brown"

youtube.com/watch?v=mA__6BcxyAg

be 100% honest. Does she deserve to be cocked and exposed? And, if the answer is yes, do you think she even deserves to be raped? She looks like a total bitch, a whore who played with too many cocks, and was lucky enough to never get burned.

"white"

reddit.com/r/allfree4you/comments/4itp8t/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

yes, yes

why?

So i can masturbate looking at pictures of hot girls, and thinking they really deserve to have stranger jerking off to their exposed images.

Now i hope they will get raped and used the proper way bitches should be used. So that they could learn a proper lesson on what's the end destination of young girls who have bitched too much. I hope a bunch of ugly, sick and nasty hobos will end up desecrating their bodies. And, more than watching the show of their raping, i would love to watch the expression on their mother's faces every time they see their daughters and think that their precious little princesses are wasted material.

would you rape her?

I would abduct her, and rape her continuously for months. I would fuck her relentlessly until she gets pregnant. And i would fuck her with mild violence even during her pregnancy. She should give me a baby-daughter, or i would dump the boy somewhere and then get back fucking her.
After that i would throw her somewhere, and keep our daughter. I would spend the rest of my life fucking our daughter, and sending her mother pictures and videos of me and our daughter fucking. AH!!!!! very important. I would train our daughter to get excited by the movies i took when i was raping her mother.

wow. i wonder how the hell shed react to reading this.

Left. She's cute as fuck.

Middle

She looks like my mom when she was young

pic of mom?

I would hold her down, violently thrust my cock in her and maker her cry. Then I'd release a full load of pee, making her my own personal toliet. After that I'd ejaculate into her and then I'd force her to pee on my cock to clean it up. After that, she has to lick my cock clean. I'd then violently hit her so she starts crying again. Then I'd flip her around and ram it in her ass with full force, making her scream in pain. After I cum in her ass, she's lying there, sobbing. I'd then kiss her, thank her and tell her she was awesome and did good. I'd do this every day until she's broken.

She would probably turn wet, because she - yet - doesn't think it's possible that the male who is inside you, can also be hitting you and hurting you and hate you at the same time. The sooner she learn this, the better it is.

She also probably consider herself open minded about sex. I wish a rapist would teach her what actual sexual fantasies are.

she needs to see

3 - filth, loves taking cock in her mouth

4 - anal whore. loves a cumshot to the face

Blond one

lefty, like her mouth

4, creampie her

far right, impregnate her

The lwft one, her looks innocent. The middle one is not hit enough and the blonde one looks dull.

Righty. Looks fun.

one of them?