Anyone up for a Sup Forumsawww thread with a crying bitch like myself? Don't have many images on my phone tho

Anyone up for a Sup Forumsawww thread with a crying bitch like myself? Don't have many images on my phone tho

Well i'll just continue posting until i run out of pics

Is this what you had in mind, user?

desperate selfbump

Well it's something i guess

Nobody feeling a little down today willing to share some stories?

Whatever

Thanks user. Sadly i only have semi funny images on my phone.. Have been trying to be happy for quite some time now..

How about we tell little stories about loved people who sadly died?

Sure bro tell me..
I'm just a little fag crying about a girl i lost, nobody died here

bump

bootin

Sorry i'm out of images. And i don't have any stories about dead people
Op here by the way

Thanks for contribootin mate..
Sup Forums seems to be the only place for me to turn to when shit's going down

I am bad at telling stories, but I will try my best.
Some info first: I am half turkish so I got quite some people over in turkey (i live in germany)
>go to work like usual
>get a text from a cousin that another cousin died in a car accident last night
>he was like 28 or something
>he had a little boy, who wasn't even 2 years old
>funniest guy ever, always made everybody laugh with stupid jokes
>even though I've only been to turkey like 3 times, I always felt like they are not my cousins, but my brothers
>at first I can not process it
>it is just a text
>think about it the whole day at work, still can't really process it
>appearently a newspaper covered the accident and they shot pictures of the car
>it was upside down, blood on the ceiling
>another picture where a police man is walking next to my uncle, his father
>the picture suddenly made everything so real
>wept for quite some time
>still think about him a lot, it is weird
>this was a guy who I've spend like 5-6 weeks of my life with
>feel really sorry for his son, because he has no memories of his father, who was incredibly loveable

I'm done, tell me about the girl

Oh boy i feel sorry for you..
I have a rather small family, only one brother, one Cousin and so on.. Guess i'd really be fucked if someone died here

I don't wanna ever experience losing an actual sibling. I have 5 siblings, thankfully I am the oldest. But some day the day will come where I have to say goodbye to my mother, and I already know that this will be the hardest day of my life.

Also spill your story, what happened with the girl?

I've been in a relationship with here for almost 6 years..
About half a year ago we moved in together, and like 3 months ago i found out she cheated on me with a mutual friend.
We talked a lot and almost broke up back then, but i guess i'm cuck enough to keep trying
Today she told me that she needs a break..
Actually, i guess she's still fucking other dudes

Maybe it's better to leave her but she's the only girl i ever loved.
I feel way too empty inside

Sorry for no greentext but i'm to lazy, in phone

np but i wouldnt turn to daytime Sup Forums for this kind of thread.. too many newfags, ans 12 year olds trying to post snapchat nudes that weren't sent to them

its cool man, 6 years is a long time and don't worry about the "cuck" thing man. For love you are willing to see past a lot of things. But you already said it and you are probably right... she probably has some other dude. I know it hurts, had the same thing happen to me (even though I wasn't together with her nearly as long as you were). Just get her out of your life, dont check her facebook or other social media and avoid her. Time WILL heal your wound. It also helps to get angry at her.

Yea well I'm just posting some gay crybaby images, don't care about some fake snaps

Thanks.. Just so hard to be angry.. I actually wanted to be with her..
Probably i really need just some time, but right now everything feels so empty
Like all the struggle of the past 3 months was useless.. Like the past 6 years were meaningless

They weren't meaningless man, you probably learned a lot and grew in this relationship. Man the longest I had a gf was literally 2 months. Had 3 gfs and literally all of them left me for another guy, you can imagine how much self esteem I have.

gay crybaby images... why are you here?

To cry obv.. But i hate it, i kept myself from crying for pretty long and i feel weak

Meaningless to her at least..

-I was gonna make one of these threads just to get a few replies. Honestly I don't know what's the point of pushing myself if I have don't have anyone in my life. I just need to feel like I matter to someone for once. Please someone just talk to me.

Hey man, it will get better, believe me. As I said, try to get some distance. I am leaving now, thanks for reading my story and sharing yours. I hope you actually find the right girl soon :)

What's up man?

What do you want to talk about

Alright Thanks for sharing some time. Have a nice evening

Another bump, maybe some user still willing to share some time and stories

bump

Anything you want to get off your chest?

>The light inside has broken but I still work

Jesus that's depressing

Isn't it supposed to be depressing? It's a baww thread, every user feels the feel some time..

OP here, i have to leave. Have to be ready for work tomorrow and already drank more than i should have..
Thanks for everyone in here
Thanks Sup Forums for being with me for so long

Bump.

I grew up without without anyone. My parents beat my siblings for no reason so I always hid from them. I've only ever spoken to any of them a few time in my entire life and we've never been close. I wasn't allowed to make any friends at school or play with other kids either so I never learned how to relate to people. Father used to cheat a lot and mother died of cancer when I was 12. People would pick on me during high school so I would hide and have lunch where nobody could see me. I'm 21 now and it's getting a bit better but I'm barely scraping by, in debt and still without anyone in my life. Some people act friendly towards me but I have horrible trust issues and I don't know whether it's because they like me or just out of pity. Even the slightest hint of lies or betrayal sends me into a massive depression so I'm really scared of ever getting too attached to anyone even though I genuinely care about them.

BUMP

Hey man, that really sounds like a horrible childhood, but you are 21 now and you can escape this. Really make it your aim to become a better human being. If people are nice to you, don't think its out of pity man. Act nice, try to learn some social skills and you will have friends all over the place

> lie to yourself

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

I wanna say something about this. If you try to act in any way, not just acting happy but also acting confident, charming or whatever, you will eventually at some point not act anymore. Your role becomes you.

I'm mainly bored with everything.
I'm studying accounting and it's going nice but i stress too much over things and it's slowly driving me more insane.
Not giving a fuck is a great way to live but it doesn't work with that for some reason. I wish it did. It's not even good stress anymore, just fucking press "p" to panic.
Anyone here stressed too much?

I lie to myself everyday, I'm so fucked up I don't even know where to start. It started early with the family, shit happens and you learn to not talk about it, right? That's still following me. The pressure from school the pressure from my brothers, work
They don't pressure me, but I am the black sheep in the family. And its fucking intense. Every moment I spend on "free-time" I feel bad because I could have spend it on working with school. If I don't get top grades this semester I dont know what I will do.

start smoking weed

>when tim buckley tries to be sad

oh yes the feeling of "im wasting time now when i could be doing something". Life for you will be mostly dealing with that between actually doing stuff.
Try going to your doc or something to get you some drugs that either enhance your focus or calm you the fuck down.
The thing is, you don't have to get top grades, they will be useless later, i learned it before getting them from others but did my best for satisfaction.
There are things you have to understand yourself and it takes time sadly.

never liked weed but got some medicine to help, it only helps a little tho

I used to hate transsexual people and suddenly I fall in love with some developer girl who outs to me that she's trans but I just couldn't give a damn. She also told me in the same night that she loves me. Essentially I'm in a constant conflict with myself. I'd like to have my own offspring, but she cannot give birth, and she is jealous of other (cis) women cause they can so I don't want to suggest someone else to carry our child. We are in a relationship for half a year now, but she lives in the states and I'm a europoor. We've seen eachother recently and the sex is decent. I've never got such amazing blowjobs.

Now I'm debating if I can sustain one and a half years of LDR with us seeing eachother every half a year until I finish my apprenticeship so I can apply for a job in the states. And if I can live with the fact that she will never be a hundred percent woman.

I'll honestly try the doc, only time I really relax is when I am out drinking. I stopped drinking home because it's a fucked up habit.

The grades tho, I am working as a vet-tech and trying out for vet-school, shit. I LOVE my job, but damn why can't i be happy being a tech. Why do I have this fake "need" for being "best".
I want to use my brain to prove i am smart so fucking bad.

Thinking that this image is originally in spanish, and I know the creator

I don't think that's ever going to work. I try and try but I always end up feeling like I don't matter. Even right now some people say they're my friends and the two people I'm about to move in with say I'm practically family but I still feel like they just feel sorry for me despite all their words. Everytime I've ever tried to get close to someone it's failed miserably and I'm scared of hitting rock bottom again.