Americanons

Americanons,
ITT we say which state we would rather live in, anons from said state explain the shitty things about living there

Washington hands down

Arizona

Cock-A-Stonia

>legions of Californians moving in yearly
>they drive up rent in the cities
>they Californicate local culture
>try to get anti-gun laws passed
Same shit is happening in Oregon. Fuck California, we need to build a fucking wall

texas

I'm where I want to be (Washington), but if I had to move,
Vermont

From CA, can confirm. California is fucking stupid.

Honestly, it's actually pretty sweet, except for a few things.

The small towns are full of inbred hicks. The cities are full of niggers, spics, and yuppies. You can't escape the shitheads no matter what.

You have to deal with people constantly going on and on about how awesome and unique Texas is.

Hot as fuck for a large part of the year. Winters can be pretty warm too. It's literally in the high 60's in Austin right now and it'll get even warmer as the week goes on.

Also, see the above post about dirty Californians moving in and fucking up the place. It happens here too.

Colorado, anyone?

Bong here. I've been to Orlando once. Out of curiosity where does Florida sit in the ranking of states?

I'm not from America, but I'd say Colorado is my favourite state. Dunno why.

Great place to retire. It's relatively cheap, and infrastructure is suited for old people.
Will be mostly washed away when sea level rises. Purchase real estate accordingly.

Virginia

I'm happy in Hawaii but if I went back mainland I'd go Oregon

Long Island, New York Niggers

>Niggers

And how!

nebraska,
am from the bay area california

Michigan looks cool as fuck.

>Will be mostly washed away when sea level rises.

That's a shame, it seemed like a nice enough place. Although, I noticed a lot of black and Hispanic people on the street selling shit, mostly chocolate and watches. Also, why does California get so much shit?

you misspelled gay area

Hate American people, but I love America's geographic position. You have everything in there.

My dream is to buy some shitty American car and drive through all states.

Texas is a joke with all the stupid weather going on.

>why does california get so much shit

because its filled with degenerates,america would be so much better if everybody in that state dropped dead

Would it be better before or after losing 10% of its GDP?

im a aussie going to move to the us. what coast is best?

I'm from Nebraska
would move to Montana
better climate

It's hot as shit and it's crawling with mormons and Mexicans.

Texas has weather that is, for lack of a better word, schizophrenic.

Washington or Colorado

Idaho fag, would rather live in Oregon. I like to ski but our snow pack has been pretty shitty, Bend seems to get a decent amount every year.

Boston, MA reporting. Fuck you all, I'm staying put.

so many hipsters here, i suggest staying away from portland.
I would rather live in Georgia

To many Californians

lots of poor people
pretty good place to live