At what age did you grow out of hip hop, Sup Forums?

At what age did you grow out of hip hop, Sup Forums?

hol up lil bitch, sit down, be humble

Do we eat the fish after he's done?

Whats going on in this pic???

17. If youre white and still listen to rap after 18, you're a lost cause

So the only white people who aren't lost causes are autists/nerds and hillbillies?

t. Identity issue having wigger trash

its not your culture have some respect.

???
I'm an average dude. Almost everyone I know listens to hiphop at least a little bit. Try getting out of your house, you'll see for yourself.

Luckily I live in a white country so most people don't listen to that trash

Yeah me too, what a coincidence!
Anyways, tell me, user, what do most people listen to in your white country? Metal?

Rock

P.S America is not a white country

Lmao as in Linkin Park? Listen, man, judging someone negatively because they listen to hiphop is autistic as fuck, because the majority of normies do it in countries that aren't stuck in the 70s. If you want to do that, perhaps your place is on /r9k/
Btw thanks for your concern but I'm not from the USA pal

All rock music is Linkin Park huh? You're a dumb piece of shit. And telling me to got to r9k when you're using the word normies. Wew

When Sup Forums told me it was no longer cool to listen too. Now I'm hella redpilled and only listen to NSBM.

I really can't imagine the average 20 year old listening to Slint, Swans or shot like that.
The average young person listens to Drake, Kanye, Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran.
Unless you live in Kyrgyzstanistan or soemthing.

I grew out of it when I turned 14 or something.
Only listened to TNBM for around 6 years.
Then I luckily widened my horizon and started fucking with hiphop again. As well as other types of music.

People who only listen to one genre are autistics.

t. darkdeath aspieman

not him but I live in south america and most young people listen to stuff like joy division, smiths, nirvana. rap is looked at as a joke (thankfully). i feel bad for anyone who lives in a country where most young ppl listen to the crap

don't remember exactly but it was several years after I grew out of metal, naturally ;^)

didn't yet

>South America
Isn't it all about reggaeton there? I'm fine thanks, buy hiphop will do.

lower class hoodlums listen to reggaeton

So the majority of young people in your shithole?

No

>tfw live in Greece and everyone listens to either turkish bastardised music or american rap
End it lads

Rap is a meme.