How can crackas even compete?

>How can crackas even compete?
ITT: White people hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish niggers took jokes as well as they took cars, lives, and bullets.

>falling for this jew-tier bait

mad at superior race , nigger?

>CRACKASSSSS

We already took the biggest joke when we took non white lives and cultures :')

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

True im mad at this

It's funny to make fun of whites because whites won't riot and burn thier own towns down for "muh racism".

I'm white and I lol at some white jokes. Some are weak. Some are funny. But I also laugh at negro jokes or Mexican jokes

If you're so weak you can't take an offensive joke then maybe you should just stop going online.

Also black Twitter memes are usually pretty funny. Though usually ones equally hating on niggers and whites are the better ones

P.s : whites shoot up muh schools

Don't blacks just shoot up entire towns and eachother a lot more

I think people have become so used to niggers in gangs blowing away babies that it's just normal.

>Hear 5 kids get shot in drive by

Eh. Just some niggers. Not news

>White kid shoots up school killing 5 people

Oh my god racism. White devil. Ban guns. BLM

Salty white boy

Wish black people took jokes as well as when they take:
>welfare checks
>my bike
>soup kitchen soup
>convenience store goods
>car stereos
>to the streets to riot
>women by force
>jobs from more qualified white men

white people

didn't even

do shit

bitch

All of the anti-white hate is:
>cant dance
>cant sing
>seasoning LMAO

Meanwhile blacks are critized for:
>high crime
>refusing to work
>lowest IQ on the planet of any race

Wow you really showed those White people...

Y'all niggers were just as salty when Trayvon died weren't you?
When a white person dies we just accept it, when a black person dies it starts a goddamn riot

And dont forget having a slightly odd personality

His name was Trayboon. Get it right.

"Blasted" hahaha

>>lowest IQ on the planet of any race
targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812

look at that map, those red spots. those are countries where the average IQ is between 59 and 67, in fact morons (IQ of 51-70)

Italy? Really?

Your welcome for western civilization dirty nigger. Go back to your dirt huts.

somehow, this is whiteys fault.

>White people hate thread

Haha I kek'd at that too

You can blame the muslims for that. While north african build the pyramid, europe was still living in a cave. Stone henge is a piece of shit.

Niggers should all be hanged like they used to be. Your race is an abomination and a cancer to this planet.

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10

>Egypt
>Ever being black
>Ever

kek, nice bait faggot.

Can I have your kik? I need more you in my day.

Black people say cracker, I don't care. I say nigger, black people flipping shit.

Egypt is part of africa faggot.

actually i'm proud of taking lands and cultures (not sure about lives but hey, life is not a kindergarden).

:):):):):):) :**

>she kills them all
>blames it on the nigger

North africans aren't black lmao north africans fucking HATE niggers

>Everything in Africa was black

Do niggers actually believe this?

It was right up until white invaders came and fucked with everything

yes, but ancient egyptians weren't africans in the nigger sense of the word, as you seem to imply

Always befriend whitey. Dude's a loose cannon and you need him on your side.

There's a reason people are so ready to distinguish North Africa from Subsaharan Africa.

Countries with good educational systems do better than the rest.
It says a lot about your "IQ" if you think it has any other reason.

The education system is a result of their IQs being higher retard.

Maybe mix because of thier darker skin. Im just saying their knowledge was above everyone else but the sand niggers ruin it.

When one race encountered an inferior one in those days the superior one won. Niggers couldn't compete.

Circular logic
IQs actually mean fuck all because it's a literal goalpost moving test that doesn't measure anything.

Look at us now, bitch.

Because black people are peaceful and have never committed crimes ever.

Just jelly because it's all basic, shut tier black people crime.

I wish I was white just to escape the negative connotations that come with dark skin
It's too much sometimes but you can't choose what you're born with.
Genetic modification when?

ITT: Baited mad white bois

This white people school shooter meme thing is only in the states really.

Plenty of white people in Europe don't have this problem, they do however have the nig problems.

ITT: Niggers who haven't been shot dead yet

On the bright side I can look at my homeland and be proud. You guys have stick huts and AIDS

Whites now has lost thier identy, even arabs, jews, Mexicans can be considered white because technically they are white.

North Africans and South Africans hate niggers. You ameriniggers don't even know what racism is compared to them.

Arabs aren't white in the slightest.
Most Jews are mostly white, I doubt there is even a single wholly ethnic Jew around anymore.
Mexicans are descendants of the American natives, with a little white milk thanks to colonization.

>mad white bois still taking the bait

LMAO O O O O O

How come blacks didn't know what agriculture or housing was until the white man came?

You were literally in the stone age up until a few hundred years ago.

Spain idiot

Are you implying that the Spanish aren't white?

gotta love a good nigress

Nope they're shitskins just like greeks or turks.

You just made my point with your low white iq.

Everybody that is not Black or Asian is now considered White in the US

You're no different than black people who think the different shades of black are somehow better or worse

Mexican are decedent from spain. Your the one implying it.

I wish black people took the SAT as well as they take bicycles, and cars, and home stereos, and TVs.....

It's actually whatever that person lists as their race. A lot of people list theirs as white because it gives a perceived leg up

>texas
Most wanted men in France are french!

even as a white guy i laughed at "Is Whole Foods still open"

Thank you good sir. You made my point.

But blacks are better comics.
Just like men are funnier then women

Mexicans are less than 10% white. Even if Spaniards were White (genetically they're closer to North Africans that to Europeans) it would be just a drop of white blood in a bucket of shit.

>"How can crackas even compete?"
>posts image about whites out-competing everyone

black humor

yo yo whiteys be like
yo yo blacks be like

hilarious

HOL UP
WE WUZ KANGZ
N SHEEEIIT

This guy knows what's up.

this
jews be the best comedians

>cultures
Eating bananas with your feet doesn't count.

Nope. As long as your skin is white, hair blonde and eyes blue, you pass.

Anything else is just shit mixed in.

>itt, we mistake white people for American white people

Seriously, None of these offends any white European.

Glad to see the Daily Fail is moving out of the UK.

The facts are the facts you filthy white jew, arab, mexican, east European.

It's the same when it comes to American black people.

do.. do you have blue eyes/blonde hair?

This.

>inb4 lel muslim invade yurop

Maybe the cuck countries like germany. We voted no and watch them freeze to death in camps while sitting in our living room with an open flame warming our white buns.

White culture is literally what we live in. We didn't steal your shit, niggers. What we did was we created a culture where we didn't sacrifice each other and create tribe-wars because someone ooga boogaed in your kapunga. We created a society of science, human rights and laws. If anything, all of you niggers live in our culture and feast upon it like parasites, sabotaging it by taking welfare checks because we're nice enough to give you a chance.

Soon the asians will be white and the whole world will hate niggers.

Yup.

don't hate white people

What did the black kid say to his father?

I don't know, they never actually met.

YAAAAAY, RACE WARS!!!
But seriously? Why can't we all just get along?
Not all blacks are criminals and not all whites are racist bastards.