À 25 ans, est-ce trop tard pour entrer à l'université ?

À 25 ans, est-ce trop tard pour entrer à l'université ?

não, pior é não ter diploma

It's never too late for doing that m8
I hope you have a great time and build yourself a great career btw

I feel like it's too late and I'm 21

a bit yeah but you're still young enough imo

what is it you want to study m8?

non, c'est jamais trop tard

no one will really care unless you are 40+
i have a classmate who is 31 and he fits perfectly

wtf stealth rare

Ouais.

Pourquoi était-ça? C'est comme seulement 5 des ans aprés plus des gens entre.

my classmate of first year was old (24) but his spirit is fresh and young (23).

kek

what the fuck

I started when I was 19 and still got jack fucking shit done

I'll probably kill myself off after three more years or something, I'm filled with dark thoughts

I don't even know

Si tu peux subvenir à tes besoins tout en poursuivant tes études dans un domaines que tu sais porteur tu devrais y rentrer le plus tôt possible. L'avenir ne réserve aucun emploi pour les gens sans diplomes.

No there was a really old Japanese women in some of my economics lectures last year, good on her

c'est vrai, le diplome reste la meilleure garantie contre le chômage

>I'll probably kill myself off after three more years or something, I'm filled with dark thoughts
nice fedora

why do you want to go to college then?

you'll be 30 and with 0 work experience, if you don't drop out and get a master

Pas si tu t’expatries.
C'est beaucoup trop tard pour passer par la case post-bac mais n'importe quel unif privée a l’étranger peux te prendre sans problème.

Yes, it is late.
Get a job and get yourself a wife with a professional degree.

Why would you willingly assume a bunch of debt my frog-skinned friend?

A better idea would be to go to trade school and educate yourself as an electrician or something similar.

Nee

No, but it's last call right about now.
If you enter now you can have a decent job by 30.
Entering uni in your 30's is possible but much harder, so you need to choose and act fairly fast.

M8 you got 40 years of working ahead of you, 47 if the EUs plans go through. That's a very long time if you are uneducated and have to work minimum wage jobs.

I'd say do it.

A lot of my classmates are in their mid-twenties. It seems pretty common to start studying medicine after having done something else for a while. So if you study medicine nobody will think it's weird.
And what is the alternative?

I'm 22 now. And I regret thinking like you when I was 21. I still could have changed to studying something I enjoy. And I actually still might...

Il est jamais trop tard, mon ami. Qu'est-ce que tu veux étudier?

I am 24 now. I will finish my university next year and after that I will immigrate to EU and enter another uni over there.
It is never to late to start study.

Oui.