Please Sup Forums tell me what the fuck is wrong with these tumblr users and their fucking imaginary fucking gender...

please Sup Forums tell me what the fuck is wrong with these tumblr users and their fucking imaginary fucking gender. im losing brain cells. we need to stop this.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/25/claims-by-transgender-schoolteacher-who-wants-to-be-called-they-yield-60000-settlement-agreement-to-create-disciplinary-rules-regulating-pronoun-usage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Genderqueer is the best.

>Fucking kill me.

>we need to stop this.
The issue is already solved. In the past, homosexuals were forced to suppress their leanings to marry and reproduce, and since there is some evidence that gayness is genetic they passed it on to their kids. Now with gay rights being a thing they won't pass on their genes nearly as much, meaning with each passing generation there will be fewer and fewer gays until it reaches equilibrium at a level far lower than today.

You're living in the gayest time in history, OP.

What's wrong with that ? When I fap, my right arm is female.

> someone doesn't share my beliefs
> something is wrong with them

You don't even understand them, how can you know there is something wrong?

have you seen them? faggot.

Ah, the good old "someone's appearance makes me feel funny, they are broken"

Oh, I'm a faggot, eh? Did you come up with that insult all on your own?

autistic tumblr user using Sup Forums for first time.

leave, reddit

ok

As far as I see it, if they want to identify as the kitchen sink then let them.

Yea, that's how you spread your anus for all those genders you adore.

they are mentally retarded, do yourself a favour and ignore all mentally retarded people.

wait, so tumblr is saying limbs can be a different gender than the rest of your body now? or is that a satirical image

They basically are saying that.

Get the fuck out, Sup Forums is my safe space.

holy shit dude, i usually stay out of these gender discussions because they can be a complicated issue, but that is just fucking retarded

No, they aren't saying that but your limbs can technically be a different sex than the rest of your body if you get a transplant

>Sup Forums is my safe space

Stop hurting my sides please...

Only thing you are is a unsecured cunt trying to act hard but inside you're all defenseless, go back to your Tumblr you triggered multiply gender feminist shit.

Also don't forget to apply a new gender within 10 minutes.

tell that to the people screaming gb2reddit

It's only another great start of 2017

no u

Taking the bait this hard

no u

in the literal sense that you might get the arm of a woman transplanted or that you get the arm of a transgender transplanted on you and then somehow feel like your new arm is a different gender.

nice point of view

Hey at least if you tap with that arm you're technically getting a hj.

Ugh, I'm already starting to miss 2016

*fap fucking autocorrect cunt.

You're triggering my PTSD with your cis male aggressions

>we need to stop this.
HATE SPEECH!
INCITING VIOLENCE!

But when is your left leg female? You fucking foot faggot. Whoever made this picture is a god damn dumb ass.

In the literal sense that you have a different-sex part attached to you. Note I said sex, not gender.

Although, the transplant would quickly become a sex-hybrid as your hormones began to remodel it.

That's fine as long as they don't expect me to refer to them as a kitchen sink. Companies already getting sued over this bullshit. And retards winning.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/25/claims-by-transgender-schoolteacher-who-wants-to-be-called-they-yield-60000-settlement-agreement-to-create-disciplinary-rules-regulating-pronoun-usage/

You're asking Sup Forums but this is what Sup Forums likes.

I blame the hair dye
probably turned them to post birth cebral palsy retards

That's obviously a man in a dress

That's fuckng tragic.

How can feminine benis be blue?

It's a documented mental illness, you sperg

sauce

>implying a penis can be feminine

>sauce
Every trap thread in Sup Forums

Gender dysphoria Look it up.
Secondly, what they are portraying is bullshit.

Mental illness.

Ahhh, the good ole straw-man ;^)

poe's law

I have a hard enough time remembering people's names how the fuck they expect me to remember some 50+ fucking pronous they might use and which one the want to use on any given day. Why are you calling me "it" I only use that on Tuesday today I am "they" I'm calling hr to get you fired. FML

Who gives a fuck?

Fucking politically correct culture.. Social media is killing the human race

well, at least that makes sense. But never really heard about anyone getting a different sex limb transplanted though. Organs seem logical, but limbs not so much

this

yeah, just like 'hysteria' and nypmhomania and the ever so golden "oppositional defiance disorder"

Moral police are always trying to disguise themselves as doctors.

Htf can you be female in your right leg XD

Apparently all those who identify as there own magic gender...

Kind of like phallic woman. am I right

actually bitch I sexually Identify as an emo. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of cutting all over myself dripping hot warm blood all over the floor. People say to me that a person being an emo is impossile and fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install razorblades, scalpels and knives all over my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Maleza” and respect my right to cut my arms and listen to Bring Me To Life by Evanescence. If you can’t accept me you’re a emophobe and need to check your styrofoam privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

How about you limit the razorblades, scales and knives to your hands, maybe add some scissors and we'll call you Edward.

Thank you for understanding.

>styrofoam privilege
I kek'd mate

I just love how for all these things about gender, sex, who you are attracted too, everyone claims it isn't a choice and you shouldn't be punished for who you are or who/what you are attracted to because it's all out of your control UNTIL you mention attraction to a girl under 12 then shit hits the fan on how you're a sick disgusting perv and what is wrong with you for choosing to be attracted to that.

Or when you tell them you like to fuck your horse

Self diagnosed lol

>documented
We are going to need an unbiased source