If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

bump

it's yellowish/orangeish

it looks disgusting

why do you post yellow submarine ?

any rules?

panties are allowed though right?

bump

Every girl in the school must wear an hairband in which there is a pic of the last shit they made. Also only open shoes allowed.
punishment is that they have to walk on all fours wearing only a brazilian bikini for an hour

bumping

Bump. Post moar feet

any foot rules?

bump

1. they would have to guzzle my cum whenever I feel like shooting a load in their mouth.
2. do my homeworkt for me

punishment is not getting to guzzle my cum, because we all know that's what grills really want anyways

I AM ALPHA NECKBERAD MAN

My rule would be that girls wouldn't be allowed in schools and instead would be arranged married good and young. All girls would be married by time they're 15 but most younger averaging at 10 and somd as young as 3 or if ger father wants to marry her off then.

They have to ask every man they talk with to rape them, and if they dont the punishment is bukkake

any asian feet?

Only allowed to piss in public area. Punishment is being pissed on.

Am I the only one who likes feet but fucking hate dirty feet?

Nope

I fucking hate dirty/sweaty/smelly feet, I don't get how people find that attractive

bump

same i like a nice clean, pedicured foot

bumping

What happens when I get the bonus points?

same here

more feet

bump

lurking

i posted in this niggers thread yesterday with a full post with rules and escilating punishments.

they contrubited nothing.

i cant stand the fucking dirty stinky sweaty feet half of the fetish.

totally ruins it for me.

Yeah, these threads would be fun if there was discussion instead of just a few things get posted abd no replies to thrm.

bump

all women must wear butt plugs,. and present their asses for inspection upon request.

if fount to be without a plug they must (by offence)

1) have a 30% larger plug inserted

2) go around for a week without no pants on with a tail plug in

3) be have a 400% plug inserted into their ass, that is chained to the floor and be complely naked and free to use for myself and other female students

further offenses increase the size, length, and duration of the floor chain plug.

any buttplugs that can wriggle around by themselves?

cotribute you fuckin nigger,

jesus.

I would ban them from ever posting this thread again.

Same, but tail plugs, not a furry but it gives a more visual rep than imagining a regular butt plug, also knee socks, if not knee socks then skin tight jeans/yoga pants. Punishment is being a human urinal.

human urinal sounds hot

All girls must be showing their legs past mid thigh up and wear long thigh socks while having a respectful taste in music or any media consumption.

If I find their taste unacceptable the punishments are as follows:

1st offence: their bottoms and panties are removed and they are forced to be naked from the waist down all day, they can use their top to cover if it's long enough but can't break the rule.

2nd offence: the same as first plus barefoot all day.

3rd offence: same as first and second and I'm also allowed to do whatever I want to them at every given point.

No males are allowed in the school appart from me.

barefoot part is nice

ha legs... nigger confirmed.

go back to the congo jigga boo

Every girl needs to have permanently cum in her mouth. On demand, they must proof that they have cum in mouth, following from swallow, and getting a new load of cum, then the inspection ends.

an offense is when they have no cum in mouth at the beginning of the inspection

1st offence: multiple Deepthroath until they vomit

2nd offence: getting strapped on the pingpong table on the schoolyard, facing the table with legs spride open. This position a whole day so every boy in the school can fuck her.

3rd offence: same as 2 but only nailed at the table (with nails). Then multiple holes will drilled into her flesh so everybody can fuck the new holes until the girl dies.

Works best when the school has a open day.

Agreed, this would not be my first choice for an OP pic involving feet.