Some cunt just posted this on fb. Apparently vapes are exploding in people's faces

Some cunt just posted this on fb. Apparently vapes are exploding in people's faces.
>super legit reason vapes are gay

Cars/houses/computers catch fire if improperly used or cheap parts are used. What's your point?
This is most likely due to Chinese knock of batteries that are mimicking legit brands.

There's already another thread about this, faggot.

It was the idiots own fault, had no knowledge of Vape products, used shitty Chinese rip off batteries.

>inb4 found the Vape fag

well you're just full of answers to questions no body asked.

What drugs you on? I'm explaining why it blew up you beta cuck

it's just funny. Believe me or whatever, but I've just seen this on my feed

well you're just full of opinions that no one gives a shit about

we need video

Vape Fag

>inb4 you vape pops off

Who said he used it improperly? You're making assumptions you stupid nigger. Now, pull that e-dick out of your mouth you kv loser. You're a joke. No one thinks you're cool.

>implying vapers on b ever go outside

I just smoked a joint and I'm drinking a bottle of Grolsch.
Yeah you assumed no one put fucking two and two together. The guy said he used it responsibly, but clearly it over heated.
Now I'm explaining what I thought was a simple concept to grasp. You're the retard.
>don't parrot phrases you read on hear you "beta cuck". They become cliches and lose all meaning and retards like you contribute to the degradation of the English language.

you too

you

if only he posted one. I don't know him personally

>you read on hear
>I just smoked a joint
You gormless hippy fuck. If he has no idea about how to properly use a Vape, then how can he do so responsibly?

>im faceless behind the vape

CANT SAY HE DIDNT DESERVE IT

HOPE IT HAPPENS TO EVERY ONE WHO VAPES

I had a mechanical vape. Always did everything safely and within the limits of the battery. I tested the coils for shorts, inspected the batteries ect. Then one day it was just sitting on my table and began to smoke. No idea what happened. But the vent holes did their job. All i could tell was something inside shorted the battery casing had melted not sure if that was somehow broken and caused a short. Anyways i waited then removed the battery the whole thing was metal so it's okay. I just dont trust it anymore.

>Not taking the other points I said into account.

I don't smoke e-dicks to be cool you fucking moron. I don't think its cool either.

You must be one sad pathetic loser to sit there and insult someone you don't know besides one statement.

bullshit

What batteries where you using there bud?

Pissed I left that "hear" in, I edited what I typed.
It's a simple typo, don't forget what I said about throwing around those edgy phrases. Try expanding your vocabulary.
>weed
>hippy
fuck off Nixon.
Shit can explode even if you use it normally. Fuck this guy anyway.

legit

>super legit

OP you're the fag

Just use a regulated mod
They're cheap nowadays

have you not read what people do to the Engrish language on here

Kek
Took so long for your stoned mind to type that out

Alien 220w Mod Kit is wassup

It was an efest 35amp 3.7 volt battery. It passed the authenticity test when i checked the code on the website as well.

I have other things to do and other people to talk to, friend. Like my gf

you're kinda proving my point about sheep people and cliche memes

Efest are shite mate, get a Samsung 25r

I have a friend who works at a vape shop and he tells me that almost daily some fag comes in cause his mod is running too hot or it shorted out and every time the battery wrapping is either cut, ripped or ocasionally completely missing.

Tldr morons don't know about battery maintenance. His shop offers free battery re-wrapping to stop morons from exploding for this very reason.

OK, and so can cellphones potentially explode in your pocket or against your face.

Same with those 'hoverboards' under ones feet.

It seems to me it has nothing to do with 'vaping' and more to do with a technology that is being used more often these days rather than before.

Maybe the batteries?

I'm thinking it might be these long life high power batteries we all have been demanding more and more of.

Better stop using all portable electronic devices now.

Hrmmm... I could be wrong though.

I use Samsung 25r and LG 3000mah ones. No problems so far. Hardly get warm But I did have some MXJO ones that are sketch as fuck.

I have bought a new set and they have been good for the past few months. The part I think went out is that plastic seal at the top. I think it exposed the negative outside of the battery making it continuously fire. I looked into the samsung batteries as well but had trouble getting legit batteries. To manny knockoffs.

>hurr durr you took x seconds to answer "u" must be retarded hehe xd

Fucking kys

Forgot to add image. The rim around the pos end i think is what caused the fail.

Niggers

More anti vape propaganda put out by big tobacco. I thought Sup Forums was ruined by deplorable but it was actually ruined by the incessant shilling