Say what you want. The truth is that weed or any smoke is bad to your LUNGS and health. Say what you want fag...

Say what you want. The truth is that weed or any smoke is bad to your LUNGS and health. Say what you want fag, i don't judge if you smoke.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16832000?ordinalpos=17&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, you just convinced yourself its bad because you dont like being high on weed

Smoke already some OG Kush, dunno.
Also I smoke cigs but tbh i I wanna quit.

Say what you want. The truth is that weed or any smoke is not bad to your LUNGS and health. Say what you want fag, i don't judge if you smoke.

Edibles only

eat or vape it
>problem solved

>I vape bruh

incorrect you stupid. It's SMOKE it will have a effect in your lungs. Im not judging or telling you to quit smoking. Just take it as a Man the consequences or your choices. that's it.

Show me some proof and i'll believe you.

I smoke weed everyday bro, of course it's bad for your lungs, some intake methods are worse then others tho. For example I used to smoke cigs and can tell you they make your lungs feel noticeablely worse. Also I find giant bong rips all the time hurt my lungs. I mainly just use my little pipe or smoke joints now. Not saying it's healthy, but we all have our vices bro.

Well vaping does have effects on lungs. Not nearly as bad as smoking but edibles is way to go and only way I take it if I do

>Eat weed
>Die of lung cancer
Sounds legit

you don't mean what you're saying

Tashkin DP. Effects of marijuana smoking on the lung. Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2013;10(3):239-247.

Moir D, Rickert WS, Levasseur G, et al. A comparison of mainstream and sidestream marijuana and tobacco cigarette smoke produced under two machine smoking conditions. Chem Res Toxicol. 2008;21(2):494-502. doi:10.1021/tx700275p.

Novotny M, Merli F, Wiesler D, Fencl M, Saeed T. Fractionation and capillary gas chromatographic—mass spectrometric characterization of the neutral components in marijuana and tobacco smoke condensates. J Chromatogr A. 1982;238:141-150. doi: 10.1016/S0021-9673(00)82720-X

Hoffmann D, Brunnemann KD, Gori GB, Wynder EL. On the Carcinogenicity of Marijuana Smoke. In: Runeckles VC, ed. Recent Advances in Phytochemistry. Springer US; 1975:63-81.

Wu T-C, Tashkin DP, Djahed B, Rose JE. Pulmonary hazards of smoking marijuana as compared with tobacco. N Engl J Med. 1988;318(6):347-351.

What evidence you want that smoking dry herbs, weeds, woods, plants papers or whatever is going to dirty and stain your lungs you moron?

This is so stupid.
Everything is bad in different ways and degree.
We do things when the good outweighs the bad.
Maybe weed or some other drug helps them deal with stress or depression or something like that, and that could in turn lead to improvements in their physical health. If that improvement is greater than the damage you are talking about, then it's worth it.

I want a link that shows weed smoke causes lung cancer you shit-punk.

hurr tabacco is bad for lungs kids !

And don't forget condoms !

Yeah but it wont kill me.

Stonerfag here. Inhaling smoke is harmful to ones lungs.

why cancer? It's not yet conclusive if it does.

Yet there's stuff suggesting it:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16832000?ordinalpos=17&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

user thank you for your point, and you have one, but my argument is simply that weed smoke is unhealthy. i smoke and i have that in mind

Weed is for niggers

Aaaaand that's why pro stoners either vape or eat it

>We do things when the good outweighs the bad.

oh boy, you have a very high opinion of human reason.

I did NOT said that causes cancer you illiterate cocksucker. read again or call mammy to read for you.

You mean pussies.

Healthy pussies though

I suggest you keep looking for proof. The Internet is a big place, should be easy.

there's evidence, but there's no conclusive proof yet. It's a rigorous and slow process to achieve that.

Ok since you admit it doesnt cause lung cancer I apologize

SMOKE like any particulate is damaging to lungs.

there is evidence that marijuana does not increase the prevalence of cancer.

there is evidence marijuana smoke diminishes lung capacity, as does all chronic particulate inhalation.

there is evidence that marijuana can trigger mental health problems in those susceptible to mental health disorders.

there is evidence smoking marijuana can cause circulatory diseases, as does all chronic smoke inhalation.

and that is all we currently know

you can be luckily awarded with a lung cancer without never had smoke tough

Inhaling any smoke whatsoever is detrimental to your health, if you don't understand that you are a retard. And i smoke a lot, vaping is healthier even if people think it is gay

I only vaporize, dab and eat edibles though. Worst thing out of those is dabbing, but that's only if you dab at a high temp or dab shitty oil.

Also there's never been any definitive link between smoking only weed and getting lung cancer.

Smoke in general is bad for your lungs, smoke from some things more so than others.

this is true
i only ever shoot up

Thank you for choosing a healthier option user

OP, what gives you the right to judge whether or not someone wants to relax after
work by smoking a bowl?

thank you sir you just discovered the powder

Blaze it fagoot, there's a million ways to die.. i wanna go out to a thc/dmt mix.. boyaa

weak bate cocksucker

This guy has got it right

You no doubt are OP

I enjoy weed, but i do agree with you on the lung damage

Your momma taught me how to suck bbc you imbecile

as long as its ur only bad habbit ... fuck it

Too bad if you live in the city and inhale enough pollution to make pot smoking look like a bit on the side

Yup.
And as your picture suggest, there is a bit of an addictive quality to it too.

Not in the same way as nicotine, but in the sense that your body slows your natural cannabinoid production. So when you stop, you feel kinda meh for a bit while your body gets used to producing at proper levels again.

Compared to alcohol withdrawal coming off thc is comfy experiance

Not going to argue that either. DTs are a scary thing.

OP, have you ever been to Marijuana Anonymous? You know, the 12 step program for quitting

A 12 step program for quitting fucking weed seems like a bad joke.

The 12 step program for booze is kind of a joke. You know, with all that giving up to a higher power thing.

So it seems fitting, no?

Easiest way to quit weed is probation

>tfw dealer doesn't reply back
>other dealer also doesn't reply
>nobody replied yesterday either

I absolutely agree, but just like any other medication, there are side effects. Im not worried about it. Smoking marijuana allows me to walk without pain, and eat without throwing up. I couldnt care less if I die a bit early from black lung, at least I was able to live.

Yeah but for alcohol or heroin or what have you, those substances are actually physically addicting in a serious way, they destroy lives and damage one's health. Nobody ever overdosed on or sucked dick for a dimebag of weed.

Lol, edibles or vaping is superior anyways

I find it odd that I have asthma and I've smoked weed for 5 years and I have regular checks at my doctor and my asthma hasn't been getting worse it is acctually slowly getting better by each year. I would rather trust my doctor than some wannabe doctor on Sup Forums. kthx.

Do you know how those crackheads and Heroin addicts came to be
All started with weed

>The truth is that weed or any smoke is bad to your LUNGS and health.

Carumba. Compared to tobacco? No comparison. Could it be that you have zero clue what you're talking about?

I hate to say it, but I actually know a guy who sucked dick for a dime bag.

And no, it wasn't mine.

yea but thats like saying that junk food is bad for you. its true, but you can have a shit ton of it and not die.

coffee counts as a drug AND its bad for you, that doesnt stop people from drinking it every day

Probably started with alcohol before weed

No, they started with alcohol, but that's beside the point because gateway theory is bullshit pseudoscience.

You can grow out of asthma. I had it as a child at the point where eating something spicey would give me an attack. Now its all good. Stop trying to bathe weed in a golden light and just go get high ffs. Like the rest of the world.

Ok, you got me. I didn't mean it literally, just that it was extremely rare that someone who only smokes is gonna resort to sexual favors to get more. Most just complain about being dry in stoner threads on Sup Forums.

This is true.
I gotta say that I was pretty disappointed in my friend when he told me... at least if it was crack it wouldn't have been so bad. The dumb fucker even smokes that shit too!

But no. Sucked off a guy for weed.... sad.

Explain "bullshit pseudoscience"
Like was that term just made up or what it just depends on the person right but I have to say a lot of people that smoke weed try pills too and lean and then think about acid and shrooms so I mean speaking from societal observation the bs poopyscience has just a little validation don't you agree user

>The truth is that weed or any smoke is bad to your LUNGS and health
No shit Sherlock

But if weed was bad for my lungs would not my asthma get worse?
I am not saying weed is the cause for my asthma getting better I couldn't give a shit of what the cause is, but as my question stated.

I've smoked weed somewhat regularly for almost a decade now.
I've been exposed to shrooms coke and crack on many occasions, both sober and high.

Never once had even the slightest urge to try any of them.
I like my herbs, and that's all.

Now, why people still call it a "gateway drug" is because it's assumed that a lot of pot dealers are selling harder stuff too, so there's the chance they're going to push the harder shit when you go to pick up your budds.

Weed does have anti-inflammatory effects that decrease asthma symptoms

as someone that smokes every day and doesnt do any other drugs, and rarely drinks, I definitely 100% agree with weed being a gateway drug.

BUT a huge part of it is the fact that its illegal. alcohol isnt considered a gateway drug (even though it is) mainly because its legal and you can go buy it in the store like anything else. to get weed, you need to find a dealer and meet them somewhere and do all that shit. which then opens you up to the world of illegally buying drugs.

Wrong. any type of smoke that isn't water vapor is carcinogenic.
Keep telling yourself that. The way they proved cigarette smoke to cause cancer was because that had studies done over a long period of time. The catch 22 with weed is that it is illegal so you can't do studies and since there are no studies done on it, it is illegal.
I know many girls who has sucked dick for a dimebag so your anecdote is false. It is addicting. You can argue it is less addicting than alcohol or heroin - but it is definitely more addicting than let's say.. milk or bananas for ex.

I've never tried any other drug while smoking weed and I've had the chance to try, amphetamines, cocaine and a bunch of other substances.
On the other hand I have tried them while drinking alcohol without remembering it.

Smoking with a good multi chamber water bong will remove most of the tar from the smoke. It still not "healthy", but it takes a lot of the bad shit out.

i dont combust plant matter. i dab extracts

Anecdotes do not science make, user.

Gateway theory posits that using one substance will make you more likely to use other ones. But the science behind drug abuse and addiction consistently shows that drug use is almost entirely the product of social and environmental conditions. The difference between a person who casually uses alcohol or weed or any drug from time to time and the person who abuses them is the person abusing them is typically self-medicating for some sort of mental illness.

Now if the substance is physically addictive, which weed isn't really, then they can get hooked through use, but even there mentally healthy people with good social support networks have much less trouble detoxing and getting off the junk.

Gateway theory relies on a very weak model of addiction, where human beings have absolutely no agency regarding the substances they use, if they happen to start it will inevitably spiral out of control with no other factors playing a role.

>panic attacks
>schizophrenia
Nahhhhh

It doesn't count if a girl sucks her dealers dick for a cheaper/free bag. I arbitrarily declare it so.

Weed is still not physically addictive. It, like just about anything else, can build dependency, which is a different kettle of fish. Chronic marijuana use actually makes people feel ill and nauseous, and these symptoms clear up immediately after stopping use for a couple days, which is the absolute opposite of what the withdrawals actually addictive drugs give people.

Alcohol is bad for your liver. Moderation is key moron.

Daily stoner, inhaling smoke is definately not good for your lungs, has nothing to do with weed itself, just smoke in general. Other than that if you think weed is bad for you you're probably retarded

....are you retarded?

Are people supposed to believe you about knowing many girls who suck dick for dimebags of pot?

if its not bad for you doesnt mean its not bad for everyone else, after a good blunt i start hearing voices in my telling me to kill myself and my family

You're probably schizo. Go see a doctor. Get that checked out before it gets out of hand.

Yeah thats on you ya fucking schizo maniac. Weed just exposes those symptoms earlier. Might as well check into a mental hospital now before you kill others/yourself

Nigga what

I'm thinking about starting to smoke some weed, because I have a pretty rare condition
pain killers have really bad side effects and they don't help that much, I still have pain almost every day

what do you guys think about that, is it better risking my lungs than destroying my liver with pain killers that don't even help that much

nah man im good, its just that good kush making me go skits, dont wanna be locked up in a fucking asylum anyway

Good points duly noted
Does that mean that you can say life is not black n white there are always circumstances

not gunna lie its true, but i do love smoking the waccy baccy

I self medicate for that exact problem!

Lung cancer when your 70 is better than living in constant pain.
With that said, I've also managed to reduce the pain through focused stretching while high. When I'm not high, I can never seem to find those perfect angles to get that one annoying muscle group to stretch and stop bothering me.

Start smoking, buy bong with an ash catcher, 2 percs, and an ice chamber then smoke out and carry onwards my friend

While weed does damage your lungs you would have to smoke A TON for a long time. Like I'm talking cumulatively pounds of weed. If you smoked a bowl three times a day for a year you'd still be fine. Not sure how quickly painkillers would destroy your liver, but I'm assuming MUCH MUCH quicker