Feet thread / FB pics appreciated

Feet thread / FB pics appreciated

Also, when was your first ever acknowledge of your fetish?

More in these heels?

I've known I've had a foot fetish ever since I first started fapping (my first but was to a girls feet).

ever since i was a fucking kid

Girlfriend's sole.

Since I was young.

Who is she?

Very nice. Does she let you lick them?

>when was your first ever acknowledge of your fetish?

I got a huge boner massaging my mums feet

Yep, She lets me suck them, lick them, and she puts lotions and stuff on them. To make them smell nice. Not to forget the footjobs.

I had a really hot babysitter a couple times when i was a kid. She was a hot blonde junior or senior in high school with a nice tight body. I was probably 8 or something but even i knew she was really pretty. My memory of her is like Christine Taylor in the wedding singer. Anyways i remember one time she was barefoot and for some reason I remember noticing her toes, mostly the second and third toes is what i remember. I think they were painted red but im not sure thats my earliest memory of noticing anything related to girls feet, but its vague. There was nothing sexual, no strange feelings. I just was interested for some reason.

Now, as far as when my fetish actually started? I remember exactly who the first girls were whos feet i ever checked out. Fast forward to 7th grade. There had been nothing between the babysitter and then that i remember thinking about feet or anything. But near the end of 7th grade when the weather was hot I remember being outside and all the girls looked hot because they were dressed in shorts and tank tops and stuff. There were two girls who were basketball players and always together. They had the whole sporty style and were both wearing shorts and those Adidas beach flip flops that have the one strap that go across the top of the foot. I didn't know why, but for whatever reason, I was just looking at their feet. I didn't know I liked feet. At the time I didn't even know I liked it as something sexual (and yes i was already jerking off), but I have this clear memory of seeing them and just looking at their feet and toes in those sandals, not even painted, just looking and thinking like, hey theres DeAnn Larrabee and Dyana Delpero's feet. It didnt take long before I realized I loved seeing girls feet and jerking off to them. That summer was fun, and by 8th grade I was already choosing seats in class strategically and noticing which routes girls took to classea in order to catch them on days when their feet were showing. Good times.

Now

Story. Pics of moms feet.

fucking disgusting

gf's soles

she doesn't care. she gives me footjobs and models heels and crap for me