What music are you listening to this lonely Saturday night?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FfVRCDb0G8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=irO0qAdzwcI
youtube.com/watch?v=to3y3cmWWRY
youtube.com/watch?v=iHhe6ziuo3k
youtube.com/watch?v=e-vrNaIWPZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wtIbGik0Sys
youtube.com/watch?v=Gv9TwAOCMQ0
soundcloud.com/kennybones
youtube.com/watch?v=xD5No_JRrZw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Q34dZ6VmI04&ab_channel=runforcovertube
youtube.com/watch?v=MGSFcG_3GlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JnnOhFeP4pA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=qCxXnD2bVaw
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZFXSmSgpss
soundcloud.com/aloyscrimshaw
youtube.com/watch?v=438WP_i6EKY
youtube.com/watch?v=pev0dINRaok
youtube.com/watch?v=JZpiDf2hMBE
youtube.com/watch?v=RePtDvh4Yq4
youtube.com/watch?v=id22A9W7hhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's sunday morning you homo

Someone gave me 200+ records yesterday so I'm listening through them.

Right now, Bob Dylan's Desire.

The Shape of Jazz to Come.

good album, it's pretty overrated tho desu
Ornette has much better works

>Pale Blue Eyes
now i'm sad

Early Johnny Hobo albums.

Anarchy Means I Hate You
Love Songs For The Apocalypse

Mazzy Star

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FfVRCDb0G8Q

JUST

FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=irO0qAdzwcI

[spoiler]>inb4 the Smiths[/spoiler]

Blondie - Parallel Lines
Saint Etienne - Good Humor
Edu Lobo - Messa Breve/Edu Lobo

youtube.com/watch?v=to3y3cmWWRY

youtube.com/watch?v=iHhe6ziuo3k

youtube.com/watch?v=e-vrNaIWPZQ

go out dawg

Seriously. It's 2:30.

listening to random ambient and noise artists I found on bandcamp

Elaborate, I'm interested.

Someone gave him 200 copies of Desire, cause nobody wants to hear that shit.

So far it's been an eclectic mix of Mayhem, Dragged Into Sunlight (saw them both last night. shit was so cash), Shining, XXXTenacion and Snoop Dogg

Chill finnish stuff, but still kinda melancholic.
It's good feels for drinking with that won't make me a wreck.

>eclectic mix
This guuyyyyyy

Revisiting Iceage's Discography and some Lower too, post-punky saturday here
youtube.com/watch?v=wtIbGik0Sys

hahaha

>eclectic
>it's all shit

I likes what I likes and I'm not a hipster faggot. An anomaly on this board

Pink Moon on vinyl, it's almost 1 AM and im here

hello

Aren't those two the only albums he made as johnny hobo apart from that live one

I'm thinking of seeing Mayhem next week, how was it?

Phenomenal. The current line-up is easily the best live line-up they've ever had.
Last time they came here I was a kiddie too young to get into the venue, I've been waiting 10 years to see them live and they fucking delivared.

I actually listened to the whole Gorillaz debut album since some of you guys were talking about them on here.

Turns out it's actually better than I expected it to be, or should I say even it didn't have any right to be as good as it was.

The leading singles were mostly misleading and indeed, like i expected super corny top 40 stuff and thats why i put it off for so long. But the other tracks in the album were kind of you know, actually really listeneable. Most of it is derivative of trip hop but you take that as you will. Some parts are about almost as good as anything by the Unkle really. It's really chill, slow, most of the tracks are almost ambient trip hop with subtle and smooth vocals which again I did not expect. And then comes the singles. Well Clint Eastwood. Everyone knows about that one, and isn't really my thing. The cool sunshine one is merely ok but too childish and middle school catering as far as i can tell (the main riff is likely a sample out of the super mario theme). But i liked the others. And i almost never like any pop for the record.

Anyways, actually okay pop music, would almost put it on par with pre Kid A radiohead at my first listen. Will make sure to check out Demon Days now

trout mask. it's pretty good

i just listened to tmr a couple hours ago

New Lost Salt Blood Purge

The humming of my fan, not really listening to anything at the moment. Today was good, got some things done around the house, got my room clean, went to the gym, jogged. I know I'm going to end up wasted later on and get bummed out that there's no one around, at least I'm feeling good now. I think my problems with people circulate around my insecurities within myself and my social anxiety. It's hard being around people when you have to force yourself to socialize and not be paranoid of people's intentions. I need to find more people I have common ground with that are closer to my age, if I do that and get over some of my social issues maybe things would be a bit better. Part of it does
have to do that I haven't left my hometown when there's more social opportunities then I have here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv9TwAOCMQ0

A bit of a nostalgia trip through the 00's

XTC, Skylarking.

There's more social opportunities somewhere else I mean. I'm still thinking about Richmond and might just bite the bullet and go for it. If it doesn't work out, there's a whole country and world out there. Yeah I'll be honest part of it does have to do with my ties to the moped scene and that I do like the city.

I'll give this a shot, what should I expect

great melodic idm

TONIGHT THERE'S GONNA BE A JAILBREAK

that new jesus and mary chain album

'dja thnk?

i always see you bitch about where you live. go for it.

I'm currently listening to Bécs by Fennesz. My mood is awful but the music is good.

soundcloud.com/kennybones

LOTR soundtrack

Blonde - Frank Ocean
Feeilin' all day erry day
Also enjoying the new single

Comfy

Whatever you guys recommend me.

it is

Up The Bracket - The Libertines

This goofy motherfucker showed up on my Spotify.

>Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do
>Nothing to kill or die for And no religion, too
>Imagine all the people Living life in peace...

I almost threw up at thought. I hope he's burning in Hell...

Going through some old Green Day albums

youtube.com/watch?v=xD5No_JRrZw

this

>tfw you'll never meet the love of your life and dance with her to this song
kill me. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Q34dZ6VmI04&ab_channel=runforcovertube

carissa's wierd's first album

I'm tired of living, but I'm too scared to die, user.

I'm the only person on Earth listening to ...And Star Power. Don't ask me why.

I listened to my refrigerator until I couldn't take it anymore, then went for a walk and listened to birds.

This one is nice

>"would ya come here and spin with me?, I've been dyin' to catch ya dizzy, find a way up into yer head, so I can make you feel like new again"

youtube.com/watch?v=MGSFcG_3GlQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JnnOhFeP4pA

Have some feely country by the great Wanda Jackson. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=qCxXnD2bVaw

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZFXSmSgpss

Trying use nostalgia to make me feel better

Are you me.

Seriously.
Are you me.

yes

>Aloysius Scrimshaw
soundcloud.com/aloyscrimshaw

>Post-Experimental
>Transethnic Glitch
>Perverse NoWave

But what if I am a robot?

Gangsta Gibbs - Pinata

King "K.Dot" Kendrick

Assume you're also yearning for death but torn between playing Persona 5 in a few days first.

Ian Carr with Nucleus - Solar Plexus

Arif Sag - Osman Pehlivan

youtube.com/watch?v=438WP_i6EKY

This one hit right in the feels...

CA-A-A-A-ALIFORNIA

wanting to die

tomppabeats - darling on repeat

Not alone tonight, friends. I'm in a theatrical production with good friends and attractive females, primarily from the Orient. Ta ta, losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=pev0dINRaok
i puut great effort linking this since i am drunk and high you better listen you fucking shit

hey bud how's your moped

youtube.com/watch?v=JZpiDf2hMBE

>lonely saturday
not for long, gonna ask this girl out monday

don't even know her but what could possibly go wrong

Give me something to listen that I don't know, pic related what I just finished listening for the 500th time in my life

youtube.com/watch?v=RePtDvh4Yq4

[spoiler]american football
now, now
six parts seven[/spoiler]

fuck me

Beach House - Depression Cherry

I miss my friends man no one takes me out anymore

>youtube.com/watch?v=id22A9W7hhI

Just went out for a night walk and grabbed a coffee, it popped into my head randomly.

waiting on chad to get done powdercoating my frame. I just need wheels, rear suspension, forks, lights, and controls. I'm looking to find a nice pair of spoked or mag wheels for it. Going for a black/chrome/and brown color scheme. It's kind of my irl backlog right now because I want to get a car now more than anything.

bretty good

The sound of drunk college kids running around campus

you should throw it in the trash and then climb in after it

All those parts are about $400 not including shipping. I hope to get something done soon. The thing I forgot is that I have to register it and don't have a title. I want to get it insured and maybe just say fuck it and get a motorcycle licence since it's going to go over 45mph. So I won't have to deal with much if I get pulled by the cops.

REMO DRIVE!

I forgot to add I was getting a brown seat and grips. I want to go for that classic look, I've had some beat to shit fast mopeds. Never anything nice looking and fast.

Pink Floyd - Ummagumma. It's odd, but I do like it quite a bit more than I expected, since I found Atom Heart Mother to be lacking.

Just kind of meandering currently. I started a new job today, and this is the first time I've felt tired in a while. Someone told me that work might be the cure to my apathy/depression, so I went through with it. Only time will tell, but at least I'll have some spending money.

i've been listening to coltrane all day

check out this pipe I want. :3

stop posting nobody fucking cares about your faggotcycle