Is anyone here a diaper lover and a christian...

is anyone here a diaper lover and a christian? if so; what are your thoughts on the two as to how/if they relate to each-other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ez1rWBPznEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITT: cringe

why are you a christian?

i am, and i've often wondered if indulging a diaper fetish is sinful

who fucking cares. I asked why you were religious, when it does nothing for you. Just do what you want, sin doesn't exist and neither does god.

>does nothing for you
why do you believe religion does nothing for you?

I mean, I guess it can do things for you, but then again so can placebos. It's mythology written down by bronze age desert folk. Why do you let it dictate what you fap to?

if your right, then what should i accept instead of Christ?

My throbbing PENIS

Well, I would recommend a life living by truths. try to base your values around what you think is the best and makes the most sense to you. I would say there is nothing wrong with a diaper fetish because it does not harm anyone. If you get enjoyment and happiness from it, why not indulge? So I guess you should indulge, but responsibly. Live life to its fullest and try to get the very most you can from it, while trying to be the best person you can. You don't need religion to be a good person who lives a fulfilling life. If religion makes you feel bad about your harmless sexual desires (that you can't change) then is it really healthy?

Wow this thread is really cringe, who the fuck is religious?

Wow hot post moar.

W A T

Why do you like to look at women wearing diapres?
I can understand every fetish, except poop and diapers.

Degenerate

Timestamp

They don't relate with each other, no religion does unless it required or forbid wearing diapers. Why are you even asking this? I'm guessing because people relate it to pedophilia, which is just stupid.

They don't relate. One is a fetish and the other is a religion. What are you attempting to correlate here?

Sin exists. As it's concept was created by man when he wrote the bible.

To sin is to do wrong unto others, more or less. "Self harm" as others might argue, could be included in this.

But as someone who indulges in this regularly, there is no harm whatsoever. Outside of potentially finding a gf that doesn't think you're fucking weird that is.

"do wrong onto others"
A female orgasm is considered a "Sin" that's not "doing wrong onto others" lol

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

It can be done. You need to approach it in the right way though. You do have to be realistic, though. Unless you meet a girl through an online community who wants to wear as much as you do, your best hope is to find someone who is willing to occasionally indulge you. I've been with a girl who was into wearing very frequently and honestly it made it less alluring. My ex, on the other hand, only wore for me twice about twice a month and it was way more appealing when she did.

Humans are retarded and have been batshit crazy throughout the centuries. So that doesn't surprise me that somewhere someone decided that was a sin.

Because you HAVE to remember. Religion is a man made construct, and subject to all the insanity for which that entails.

It's very sinful. It's too close to pedophilia, you will likely rot in hell for indulging.

But it's probably worth it.

I've started taking the community approach to great success.
Found an event, and had a blast! Met a ton of great people too.

Pedophilia is the bread and butter of the church though.

If diddling little boys wasn't allowed, how would they function?

Why are you posting paid models instead of amateurs who are into it?

Right? I can't stand the paid models. They're so not in to it, and usually the people who "set the scene" don't even understand the fetish, so it winds up looking almost good but fake at the same time.

yes i agree

That's awesome! I'm glad you were able to do that.

Ok, ok no bully pls

Christianity today: trying to retrofit a stone-age religion to modern times.

'Are videogames sin?' 'Is this fetish sin?' 'Is [modern trend] sin?' You get these questions when you base your morality off an ancient book. Particularly one that is explicitly anti-sex, anti-woman, pro-ascetic, pro-abnegation, anti-thought...

Ditch the religion. I was in the same place once...

Fetish>Religion

>Diaper
>Christian

So you're a retard?

You don't have to ditch it, you can just decide for yourself which rules are obvious man-made BS and which ones make practical sense. I do agree with you though regarding retrofitting. I went to Catholic school for 12 fucking years and whatever was popular at the time (South Park, Mortal Kombat, etc.) was immediately singled out and analyzed from the Catholic perspective in class. I got tired of that pretty quickly.

Yeah there are some Christians that are practical and don't derive their morality (entirely) from such an awkward source. Makes me think of my private Christian school condemning Doom, slayer, etc., Baptists preaching against dance music, women in pants, etc. Really created paranoia about what is kosher or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=ez1rWBPznEc

>living by truths
thats why I follow Christ. i dont care about what i think is nice or any fun. I have researched and assessed various world views (including atheism) and found that the idea of the God of the Bible holds the most water. Everything else is full of holes.

I appreciate your advise, I really do. but its nothing new to me, and i have yet to find anything other then Christianity that has an answer to all the big questions

>Everything else is full of holes.

An explanation for everything we can see that is completely devoid of holes is good way to tell it's probably bullshit.

Make your own answers.
That's what I did.

The core of my belief is that if given enough time, anything and everything that can happen, will happen.
So, if we assume time has no beginning or end, as why would it? Just because there's nothing to mark the passing of time, doesn't mean it's not passing!

So, with these assumptions, all religions can easily be explained if you extrapolate your thought enough on the subject.

Troll detected

Literally 100% of "Christians" who post on Sup Forums (and Sup Forums for that matter) are ruseing people.

Is Sup Forums a sin, I wonder.....

really couldnt explain it. Also most dont like messing. I dont care about it either way
ya i know
not me, just from my stash
i was more wondering if people thought it relates to lust or not
who ways a female orgasm is a sin?
has nothing to do with pedophilia, i still dont get why some people think it does
>anti-sex, anti-woman, pro-ascetic, pro-abnegation, anti-thought
no biblical basis for any of these claims
some would say so
this is intellectually lazy. it sounds good to say that truth is unattainable and anyone who claims to have it is lying, but then you yourself are claiming to have absolute truth
we know that the universe did have a beginning though, and we can estimate how long ago that was by how fast galaxies expand. also, why do you assume time had no beginning?

Hahaha ive been asked this seriously before. In response i pointed out the kinds of people Jesus hung out with

>this is intellectually lazy. it sounds good to say that truth is unattainable and anyone who claims to have it is lying, but then you yourself are claiming to have absolute truth

I didn't say it was the absolute truth, I said it was probably the truth.

I'd argue that the beginning of our known universe is what happens when a super ultra giga massive black hole reaches a critical mass and all that matter implodes so as not to be rubbing up against each other.

As far as time having no beginning, it makes sense. Our perception of time, yes. But time itself, no.
Even if there's nothing to mark it's passing, which is how we measure time. By comparing this to that. Rotation of the earth, rise and fall of the sun, etc. Without all that, it will still pass. No way to tell if it's been one second, or one eon. But it will still pass.

>holds water

>holds all animals on an ark
>earth is 6000 years old
>literally no proof whatsoever
>says that you get to go to magical sky land when you die
>the character god is genocidal, yet tells people to not kill
>eating shrimp is a sin

definitely makes so much damn sense.

Shrimp fishing kills a lot of ocean life that ends up just getting dumped back in the water.
In a sense, it kind of is a sin. So very wasteful.

Can't argue the rest though.

If your religion involves feeling guilty for interests you have that harm no one, then your religion is shit.

And for the record, diapers are retarded.

If you haven't met anyone into this fetish, you're not allowed to make that assumption.

Whatever floats your boat, is a good mentality to keep. Because we all got some form of kink. And even the strangest fuckers out there, furries, are for the most part, just normal people like everyone else.

They relate in that religion and diapers are both full of shit.

>furries
>normal people
Whatever lets you sleep at night, chief. I don't care.

Agree except diapers are best fetish.

I met a few on friday at a gathering. Perfectly normal people. Bit on the kinky side, but that's part of the charm.
In fact, I'm willing to say they are better than normal people, because they are more accepting of eccentricities in people.

Don't get me wrong. I have a good friend who is a furfaggot but he's far from normal.

I have actually found this to be true aswel. didnt know if i was just lucky in the furries i met or if they were generally chill people afk

In ways yes, in others, no.

But you could argue that any kink makes you "not normal".

source?

I mean furfaggotry aside, my friend is a weird son of a bitch. I'm not saying I don't love the guy, I'm just saying he's fucking bent.

who wants to be a fucking normie anyway

There are normies that are like that though.
So I doubt it's the furry factor that makes him fucky. Just that he's fucky to begin with.

My thoughts exactly. Kinky is way more fun.

this twat

>fucky
this is now a word in my vernacular

i think its lilsophiestudios.tumblr.com

>myth of the female orgasm

Stopped reading there. Clearly he's never had sex. Or felt a woman squeeze his skull with her thighs as he eats her out. Sad, really....

Thank Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.

some cunt saying this dosent make it true

it was a "reverend" that said it, all (or most) christfags will believe this shit.

>all (or most) christfags will believe this shit

being a christfag and knowing many many christfags i can tell you this isnt true
and im not catholic so i unless it comes straight from the bible i dont take it as God's word. this dick being a reverend means nothing to me, i now reverends that dont belive in God at all

I knew a few devout religious people growing up.
One said, fuck the church, they don't follow the word of God. Another just kinda grew out of it.

How common is this in this day and age? For people to simply turn their backs on the church for various reasons.

its completely acceptable to turn you back on a church when they turn their back on the Bible. The united church in Canada has done this, so i left that church. Taking what the church says as gospel truth is a Catholic thing, not a Christian thing

The one that said "fuck the church" was catholic though.

Also Can a da.

catholics are christians. Catholics are a form of Christianity, you of all people should know this.

Catholics and Protestants differ on many many things; saying that they're the same things just isnt true

"Christianity is an umbrella term used to refer to all Christian denominations. The Catholic Church is one of the churches under the term Christianity. There are other Protestant churches. However, there are many different types of Christians. Catholics are just one type."

true, my point is still the same though