Does anybody have the vid of this girl committing sudoku?

does anybody have the vid of this girl committing sudoku?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzP175RM2iE&bpctr=1484608089
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/
vimeo.com/199427099
youtube.com/watch?v=MLxuiLkhpxs
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3guau9UQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>because I literally don't know how to use the internet

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARDS

LEARN TO BASIC FUCKING INTERNET

Saw a webm of it, didn't save it. Didn't save it, but the quality was fucking shit looked like she used a webcam from 1998 to shoot the video.

Why does anyone even care? Hundreds if not thousands commit suicide everyday around the world, but one white girl with "depression" films herself hanging in a tree and everyone just loses their minds. Hate the fact that this fad will go on until some other slightly attractive white girl calls needless attention to herself.

hey man i just wanna see it, personally i dont give a fuck about why she did it

youtube.com/watch?v=qzP175RM2iE&bpctr=1484608089

You goddamn newfags are fucking annoying, just fucking google it, it's that easy.

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4

I'm getting bored of this now.
Not that I wasn't bored of it 24 hours and 100,000 threads about it right after it happened.
You guys only care because she's "cute".
She would never have slept with any of you.
Get over it.

thanks friend

Stop pretending you can't find the link, and using that as an excuse to create threads on this broad.

aye alright it worked!!!

Sudoku, lmao. You mean seppuku, user.

ive already seen what i need to see, im out you can keep posting on the thread tho.

nah it was good at first, but it took her so long to stop talking that it got dark and the camera quality went down the drain with each passing minute.

i too haven't found the video i wonder how others managed to find it like is it in the deep web or something?

What's the story?

underage newshit detected

Are you fucking kidding me

Go eat some tater tots and gtfo

Nah, probably sarcasm. This link is the easiest to find.

That looks enjoyable, froggy.

Those guys don't film it though. I would watch that too if they did.

I'd like to see the memes instead. The video is just boring. A little kid cosplaying christmas decoration

thanks

MLG montage parody incoming

Might not have slept with us before, but she won't say no now.

hello newfriend

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

who's losing their mind?

maybe all the sympathy response video youtube fags. i'm just interested because it's not very often you have 50 hours of home video footage of someones life in the month leading up to their suicide.. especially when it's a child.

some people like romcoms
i like dis kinda shit

But why? She is missing out on so much more that life has to offer

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/

>50 hours of video

More like 250+ photos and 120 hours of video along with extensive trend analysis among every internet post she ever did. Psychological analysis, growth projections, IQ estimates, medical instability, personality analyses of her friends, and more.

Too much time on my hands.

how much more is there aside from videos available on conspiracy theoryologist and/or justice4katelyn..

both of which have the same videos

a rough estimate gave me 50 hours
if there's 70 more i want it.

RIP peace sweetie angel girl

Old YT and the one before that, both deleted Instagram, deleted musical.ly, Snapchat, family OneDrive, etc.,

>t. Newfag

DON'T FALL PRIVATE PYLE, THAT WOULD BREAK MY FUCKING HEART

I put the video to music
vimeo.com/199427099

>Too much time on my hands.

same

Hold on...

committing sudoku?

Sudoku?

Found the newfag

Who the fuck uploads a suicide video to YouTube? Nubs

probably poor as shit no wonder she killed herself

Kaitlin, your ringtone sucks your uncle's dick! WTF is that crap?!

What was that crap she was spewing before she kicked the bucket? Something along the lines of I'm sorry to all the guys who like me... WHAT?! This video needs subtitles.

This one is better youtube.com/watch?v=MLxuiLkhpxs

I will gift someone a 20$ dollars game or less, if they post the video withing next 10 minutes
time starts now

For the love of god let this girl rest in peace. Let's share ass n tits instead

I dont know what I expect

find the actual ringtone and i'll suck your dick

i want it on my phone like some one missed call type shit

nvm i found it
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3guau9UQw

Why? Why does she deserve peace? What happened that was so bad?

>And it's Cricket Wireless. Won't be looking at those cutesy advertisements the same ever again. Thanks Katelyn...

jesus fucking christ

LOLZ

jfc x2

Sick fucks!

HAahahahahahahah!

At least this video was interesting. First time I've ever seen a screaming skeletal face.

At least from this and many other videos you learn that it's best just not to do any dealings with the Mexican Cartel. Unless you're our about to be previous president and fund operations which hand them weapons. LOL

Hey you got any other good ones? I didn't have that one in webm form. I have the video saved that still had the sound. Weird sound track to die to as well. It's like they had a Mexican death dj remixing 80's rock classics.

Harro, anybody there?

Did anyone else get a little hard hearing her cry? Also if dubs you gotta fap to the video.

Yeah. Her mother is an abusive, junkie, slut whore as well, look it up. Apparently she had a string of men in and out of her front door and when her daughter pointed it out she got some of the men to beat and possibly rape her.

jesus fucking christ. I know it's Sup Forums, but this is srsly fucked up and u should rot in hell for spreading this shit.

family onedrive? where's this at?

pussy

Yes, unfortunately we'll never get to see hers. Although someone did - and felt it also.