Been really considering hanging myself naked on live stream for everyone to watch...

Been really considering hanging myself naked on live stream for everyone to watch. Just a little nervous of how painful it will be or what all happens.

Just so everyone can watch?

you are disturbed and need psychiatric help

get help buddy

Just make sure the rope is secured because if you fail, your life will be ruined as we will make fun of you until you do die.

Seems relatively pain free. Do it now.

please do it

What's your email?

Link steam account

don't do it,it turns out messy.

Go for it, retard. You'll fuck it up, your neck will not snap, you'll be hanging there, gasping for air, trying to utter "HELP ME" with people watching you on the stream, laughing. It'll take a long time to suffocate. Maybe help will arrive in time to "rescue" you, but you'll have been without proper air flow to your brain for too long by that time, and you're now the mayor of vegetabletown.

BE STRONG, OP, and enjoy the ride.

oh hey kripp

If you get a proper double carotid choke it wont be painful at all.

I would suggest not killing yourself at all unless you've exhausted all other possible avenues though. Maybe try some professional help. If you're set to die already you have nothing to lose by trying.

Do it. Whispers are going around OP, and people are saying, you don't have the balls to do it.

>Just a little nervous of how painful it will be or what all happens.

fuck outta here you lying bastard, if u truly wanted to kill yourself you'd do it without coming here and seeking attention, fucking hang yourself right now, i dare you faggot, stop lying to yourself, you dont wanna die, you havent hit rock bottom yet, you still have a bit of hope, and thats good i guess, good luck in your life you neckbeard, shit you're probably sad cus your hamster died or something

Wow man, those eyes. that's how I used to look before antipsychotics

i always thought just strangling myself and not snapping the neck would be easier and nicer anyways
if you suffocate you will lose conciousness before you even realize it right?

Kripp skips life PogChamp

You will get erect and ejaculate. Not even kidding, hangmans semen was apparently a treasured possession as a good luck charm when hanging was common.

Make sure to take off your pants and make your groin visible on camera, since people will probably like that.

Don't do it kripp

Do it faggot.

What causes that to happen?

Idk, it seems that lack of air for some reason is arousing. That's why choking kink and erotic autoasphyxiation work, too.

Also I heard some scientists suggest that sleep paralysis is reason for 'raped by a demon in sleep', 'anal probing by aliens' and 'succubus' myths, as they all involve arousal/sexual pleasure, as sleep paralysis in addition to paralysis and hallucination also involves difficulty breathing that might cause arousal or orgasm - hence, the rape part.

And an amateur will likely fuck up a neck drop and choke to death instead of breaking neck with drop, so yeah, this is likely.
Plus, most people who would watch a suicide stream would be perverts into that shit, so yeah.

Hey everyone! I think OP is just baiting us. Most of these threads are just some idiot thinking they can bait Sup Forums by pretending they want to an hero. Sadly, everyone has taken the b8.