Is spain a good country?

Is spain a good country?

No, next

Depends on what, to live or to go on vacation?

Explain why not

Nein

To live

No.
Full of gypsis and sandnigers

No OP, I need to get out from here asap. Theres no future here.

To visit yeah
To live there nope

Neither to visit, what do you want to see in Spain?

lol spain is the mexico of europe

Barcelona

Spain is like England but without the arrogant cunt. Plus good weather.

I speak from the experience, I lived there, and you do not live badly, I lived in the Valencian community, and good weather, if you plan to live in a village there are very nice and quiet villages,, But if you have to work in the city it is a problem to live in a town, the city of Valencia, for me it is a bit expensive to live there, of course it depends on the money you earn, but if you are looking for a good house you can live great

Catalonia is the only decent part of spain. Even they are not considered spanish for many reasons..

Es horrible pues tío! Seguro fliparás a todo gas...ostias joder!

jajajajaaj

Suck my fat dick you jew loving fag

Im from Barcelona and I can say that is a real cool place to visit. But is so expensive to stay in here for a while.

Catalonia, is not considered Spain, which is a lie (it is a way to distract people while doing nothing in the government of Catalonia),

This.
And La Sagrada Familia cathedral is awesome tho

You have forgotten to tell her that she is not finished

Españoles, algun insta que de para paja?

Google es tu amigo

veo que no soy el unico español

Y no lo eres, hay muchos que prefieren Sup Forums a forocoches lol

Yo de echo soy español pero era para tocar los huevos un rato

Pero se pierde el trato humano.

It's a good place to live. You have variety of food, people are open, nice weather... The biggest problem here is the corruption of the politicians and unemployment. Barcelona it's cool.

>719207098
La escoria de forocoches tenéis hispachan, para dar sida junto con el resto de hispanohablantes del mundo.

A todos las personas que son de espana. Yo a pensado a visitar a espana pero no creo que mi espanol esta al mismo nivel que mi ingles. Ademas soy de la Republica Dominicana y hablo con un accento totalmente differente mas en general la cultura es muy differente. Mi pregunta es si las personas de Espana tratan a personas que no hablan espanol de espana como mongolos

Y yo aqui pensando que todo estaria en ingles

Nice bait

Los demás foros son mierdas.

it's not bait 8^) actually curious

Nice trips

Lo demas suele ser una mierda. Pero aqui encuentras cada cosa...

Chequeado

It's like anywhere else, there are people who treats you politely and others who probably don't.
But I think the majority will be nice to you

if u have the monies.. spain is heaven bros
wanna know why?

blessed

719209108 There are much stereotipes of Spain in the internet

newfag can´t even reply

The Spanish are even more arrogant and racist than us

I grew up outside of Madrid and loved it.

Newfag kek

Arrogant maybe. Not racist. Most people here don't really care about immigrants

Im Spanish. The majory of the people in this country is stupid. But allways are good persons. And i dont speak english good

damn you fucked up

Im noob on Sup Forums okey?
Please respect

What a newfag kek

i lol'd

The spanyids segregate themselves from other cultures more than the Jews did in 1944

Ok. I dont speak perfectly english. But. Can one of yours speak spanish?

We are not the ones who want to exit the EU ;)

Come to the basque country, faggot

And. What is newfag kek?

claro que si, garrulo

Yes, me cago en tus muertos pedazo de subnormal aprende a usar Sup Forums

this guy

>I don't know Rick, it seems fake

Hay muchos españoles despiertos? Que andais haciendo?

Cobrar el PER

We are not the ones who want to exit the EU LOL

Sadly, this is true.
A lot of people cant have a normal degree bc money and the ones who can do it they just refuse to study and they leave colleges
Pro Tip: education system here is terrible and politicians want to make it worse

Pajas

Not op but if I live there do a really get siestas where I can drink a couple beers and take a nap?

descojonarme con este hilo

Anda que que pregunta. Pues indagar que mañana hay clase

La declaración de la renta

QUE SOY COPERNICO

Spanish memes

Españolitos. Como puedo quitar lo de anonimo?

Buenas horas habeis elegido
Como las personas de bien que somos

no quieres hacer eso

Roman ruins in Merida
Alhambra in Granada
Torre del Oro and lots of other things in Seville
The Canary Islands
Toledo in general
The coasts of the Basque Country
El barri gòtic in Barcelona
A fucking shitton of fantastic museums (El Prado, Guggenheim, Museo Dalí, Thyssen – Bornemisza...)
And the list goes on and on and on

0/10 bait, try again

ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL, ONDA VITAL, ONDA VITAL, ONDA VITAL. ONDA VITAL. ONDA VITAL. 0NDA VITAL 0NDA VITAL 0NDA VITAL 0NDA VITAL, 0NDA VITAL, ONDA VITAL, ONDA VITAL. ONDA VITAL. ONDA VITAL.

ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL

This man deserves to have his live stream raided Sup Forums

ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL ONDA VITAL

Anda mira, un panchito envidioso. Que raro.

sudaca....

Nypa

not your army you cunt

Homero homero homero homeroHomero homero homero homeroHomero homero homero homeroHomero homero homero homeroHomero homero homero homeroHomero homero homero homeroHomero homero homero homeroHomero homero homero homero

Si quito anonimo me pueden rastrear IP?

Oie Homero, sacan a Gatúbela contra el Guasón en la tibí!

You niggerfaggots can't even answer this one simple question? Jesus I don't even know why I'm surprised

Sorry, I tend to ignore retarded questions

y mas tarde a citripio y a arturito lol

siestas are for people who work not for lazy britcunts like you

Are you really this autistic?

Hispachan es una puta basura. Forocoches está bien pero lamentablemente no es ni la mitad de bueno que Sup Forums.

in many of the EU countries they're called "euron!gg3rs", so make your own conclusions

Ya estamos con las discusiones de sudamericanos y la pseudopolitica en vez de poner material de tetitas y culetes. Smh fam