Is it true that police in America is racist against blacks?

Is it true that police in America is racist against blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

killedbypolice.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Memes aside, it's actually mostly about socioeconomical standing.

If you look at the photos on this page:
>killedbypolice.net/

You'll see that the victims are mostly black, but considerable parts are also hispanic or white.

What almost all of them have in common, however, is that they're lower class. It should be #poorlivesmatter, if anything. After all, it's not middle class blacks that get shot.

Is it true that G*rmans are the worst posters on this board?

I think this is true to a large degree.
As long as america treats it's social problems as racial ones they will not be solved.

Black police are even "Racist" against blacks. The problem is that blacks interact with police in the worst way they start off completely confrontational as well as their criminals commit blatantly obvious crimes and when caught react violently. Add to this the fact they have a sub culture that constantly is at odds with the police and you can understand why they aren't cops favorite demographic.

TLDR They make cops lives more of a pain in the ass and more dangerous so of course cops over time learn not to trust them.

Poor people commit more crimes due to poor people being less intelegent
That being said blacks make up a smaller share of the population yet get killed much higher
Though I'm not dismissing the fact that blacks commit more crimes

>What almost all of them have in common, however, is that they're lower class. It should be #poorlivesmatter, if anything. After all, it's not middle class blacks that get shot.
This 100% but having dealt with poor people from all races, I can say here they tend to be poor because they are fucking idiots. Fucking idiots tend to make up the majority of your average criminals.

These.

No that's Canadians. Germans just have no sense of humor.

I'm Brazilian and I have more authority to speak than any eurocuck in this matter.

Nope. American police isn't racist. Most bandits are black so It's pretty logical in multiculti societies they target more blacks than any race.

Leftist are using this argument to castrate the American police and then they can assault or sell drugs to anyone in peace.

>March 5th
>227 citizens killed by police

wow USA, nice one
keep it up and try to hit 500 before march ends

I really hate eurolefties. I hope you get flooded with niggers and muslims so you finally will taste the effect of your soft laws.

Do you hate us because we have a higher standard of living?

I hate you leftists because you turn every place into a massive shithole.

no he hates you because you are mentally retarded but act like you are superior to everyone

I'm pretty sure Germany offers an infinitely more livable environment than Brazil.
You can try coming here as a Eritrean refugee. You're of the African phenotype, no?

Nobody asked for your opinion. Just try not getting killed by police.

you are so delusional, euroshill

>Memes aside, it's actually mostly about socioeconomical standing.
No, things are not simply materialistic. There's a self-perpetuating and self-defeating culture of poverty topped with gangster romanticism. And the worst thing is that they're exporting that culture to European suburbs.

>There's a self-perpetuating and self-defeating culture of poverty topped with gangster romanticism

Why go to school when you're just going to be labeled an uncle Tom and end up poor anyway? Crimes like theft and drug dealing are considered a hustle or a way to make a decent living the only way possible with the successful ones living as kings and dying as martyrs. Rinse and repeat

>Is it true that police in America is racist against blacks?

It's true. Obviously not every cop is racist but it'd say it's probably like 55/45. Even the black cops are racist towards other blacks. It's created a lot of fucked up police work, with innocent people being coerced, accused, jailed and shot.

It's a complicated thing with a lot of different reasons as to why cops will have prejudice but it's a symptom of general american racism.

No it's Germans. Besides it's crazy how brainwashed they are like OP, he must believe all what the medias tells him. Germans are more brainwashed than Russians.

No but they should be

This

>majority are niggers and spics

couldn't give less of a shit

what did they steal
cupcakes and soda

looks like a pack of baboons. wish the owner was in the backroom and came out holding a semi auto shotgun with a drum mag

It doesn't matter if they have any use for it. It was there, so they took it.

cash is still in the register lmao

no

>being nothing but fucking criminal scum
>W-WHY SO RASICT BRO
They deserve it.

was ist das?