Need some advice please dudes...

Need some advice please dudes. I'm applying for better jobs (various) and I have hand tattoos so I'm wearing fingerless medical gloves for all my interviews and will keep them on for the duration of my subsequent employment. Any good suggestions?

>inb4 honesty
>inb4 dermatitis / psoriasis

Bump

Just to clarify I need a good excuse as to why I'm wearing them. I don't want anyone at my job to know I have any tattoos whatsoever

Reflect on your poor life choices, and know they will affect your job potentials.

why the fuck would you get tatoo's in the first place AT ALL

That'll make you less likely to get a job than the actual tattoos

Helpful

What makes you say that? Surely tattoos are worse than medical gloves?

Damn right it is.
You fucked up.
Now you have to pay for it
There is no way around it
Boss:Whats with your hands
retard:uh...

Nope

Retard: I have a mild medical condition that won't affect my output because it's only superficial and not debilitating and I'm self conscious about it as most people would be

You're clearly fat

...Why? I'm applying for white collar jobs.

>boss.Whats that coloring i see right there
>boss:why do you have a skull on your hand(its peaking out)
>co worker.

Least i dont have tatoo's in public places :^)

If I was interviewing someone and they showed up with gloves I'd quietly put their application at the bottom of their stack as soon as they walked out even if they nailed the interview

Can't you just cover the tatoos with make up? It'll look way less weird than fingerless medical gloves.

I'm pretty sure that's the go to solution for hiding tatoos.

Lucky girls
you could say you've got some chronic condition with the tendons in your hands or something and if you don't wear your gloves for most of the day then you could end up having to go into surgery again

though tbh senpai I feel like the cats gonna come out of the bag eventually and then everyone'll know you're a liar. If you don't mind, what kinda jobs you looking at?
you can also get concealer made for scars&tattoos but I don't know tons about them

It's on my hand not my fingers, how could it possibly poke out of skin tight gloves?

And what colouring are you talking about?! You can't see anything at all through the gloves even under a lamp.

You're not only fat but retarded as well

>you can also get concealer made for scars&tattoos but I don't know tons about them

You just use regular foundation, it can easily rub off though

But why? You're not explaining yourself at all. Do you assume they're disabled in some way?

Supposedly but I've never seen one in real life that actually works and it doesn't seem like a long term solution even if there was a decent one. Would get all over my sleeve

Could have fucking superaids for all I know

Carpal tunnel syndrome

Yh I thought something similar but I don't want them to think I'm going to ask for any sort of special consideration because of them.

What makes you think the cat would come out of the bag? But yh I know what you mean. Having said that, I feel like people would understand that it's just professional courtesy if the excuse was natural and unobtrusive like "oh it's just dermatitis"

Makes me sound crippled tho

I just wearing medical gloves is pretty odd and'll draw attention and someone's bound to probe into it
though I do get why you'd wanna hide it from them, I'm just not sure how you could play it and still come across as normal and while you could just be honest they might shit on you for doing that too.

Is it the kind of environment where people would be bitchy aabout tattoos?

I would recommend experimenting with make up to cover it up for the interview, then switch to the gloves after you've got the job.

The gloves will look weird and even if you have a good reason, there is a good chance the interviewer will develop a mild bias against you. You know, because that's weird. We prefer to not have weird people around in general. Especially at work.

i have to echo some other posters here. You made the decision to get tattoos, and now you need to accept the consequences of your actions. You became, by choice, a 2nd-tier citizen, and you should not be allowed to invade the personal space of honest people with your deception.

>real life
You know the dude that literally is 100% tatoo(skull guy)?
He is the spokesman for the makeup
What more real life do you want.

LURK MOAR

You will lose a glove or for get it, or it will rip at work or w/e, moore's law bruh. It isnt a matter of IF its a matter of WHEN its exposed.Then you're a lying cunt and will get a pink slip

I have no advice, but I do want to know if anyone warned you that getting tattoos was a stupid idea and why you didn't listen.

I would assume they have some bizarre phobia or other, and probably wouldn't want to end up having to deal with it at a later date. Depending on the job, your qualifications and the people you are up against, you might still get the position. But if it came down to you and a guy who didn't wear strange gloves, that would be the tiebreaker.

That's me though. With some employers you would probably have a better chance without the gloves.

dubs confirm

this in a very original and well thought of waay

3 dubs in a row. Is this a thing?

Listen you humongous faggot:

POST PICTURES OF THE TATTOOS.

Then you'll find out if you really need to cover them or not. You know everyone here will tell it like it is. It might be that most people won't even consider it a big deal.

yeah, second thought, this guy's problems are unimportant

>this is now a gets thread

I'd take them off. You're gonna have to at one point. Just say that tattoos don't make someone a bad person.

just get the tatt removed???

Shouldn't have gotten retarded tattoos if you were planning to work a white collar job.

Go apply at Starbucks. They always need baristas.

Wrap them up like this and pretend you got in a motorcycle accident.

i wouldn't use gloves

what about those silicone stuff they use in movie productions. you'd have to glue it on everyday, but maybe it's inconceiveable

I wouldn't hire someone with hand tattoos for a basic grunt job with my company, but then I wouldn't hire someone with weird-ass gloves on either. Yer fucked either way.

Show tattoos?

get some makeup (bb cream) or similar and some powder and cover them

You had severe burns and they are now sensitive to light.

jyjy

This. You deserve to die pennyless and miserable.