BIINNNDAAYYY !

BIINNNDAAYYY !

looks like she has been eating good

I hear she dines on stingray exclusively.

Hot as hell

I hear that she removes the venom from stingray stingers and then use the tails as dildos while she cries about her father.

shes got some fat titties

Fun fact: the average cup size in Australia is D. Not because of fat, either, they're just naturally large.

how is this hot?

the bitch looks like she's right on the edge of having down syndrom

big tits? yes, but take of that plaster of makeup and this girl is fucking hit

Fat as in being overweight.

fun fact. every 2 inches a bra strap goes up the cup size goes down.

meaning a 32d is only a 34c

cup size on its own means nearly nothing and thats not even considering padded bras

who is she

inb4 newfag

I would jab her with my dick so hard it would make the stingray barb that killed her dad look like a nerf gun hit

Steve Irwins daughter.

It means everything, faggot. If you're a 38a, you're a fat fuck. If you're a 32c, you've got nice tits.

I'm not even convinced that Steve Irwin fathered her. She looks like she has some non-European ethnicity in there. I think that her mom was fucking around on Steve with an Asian or something.

Bin day is Wednesday

fucking small little tic tack teeth are the weirdest nastiest most unattractive shit EVER.

For real, look at those fucking eyes. I know you guys can't get enough of those boat people but shit

Agreed. I used to see this feature on a lot of Mexican girls when I Iived in South Texas.

Cute. Too bad she's fat.

She's on the fringe for me, I enjoy a bit of shit to grab on to, the massive tits help to. If she lost a little weight she would be bomb. Couple beers and I'd be down.

she has fat armpits

Agreed on the cuteness. Just a bit lighter, and I'd be drooling.

Chubby and hot are not mutually exclusive.

Yeh, she's not too bad though unless she's put on weight recently. Crazy cute face though.

If she learned anything on "Dancing with the Stars" she would know that the Hollywood diet of coke and cocks drops the weight.

I dunno, I find small features of any kind on women attractive. Granted I have a thing for petite girls as well but tiny features turn me on.

Haha true. Although I'd prefer her at current weight as opposed to some disgusting Miley sized trash heap. She also seems to be a pretty "wholesome" type girl, probably not cut out for that life style. But of course appearances can be deceiving.

HER TITS ARE FLAT
GOD DAMMNIT WHY

She has the "girl next store" innocent girl look.

It's from the Australian gravity. I heard everything you flush a toilet down there her titties get one step closer to a couple of wet socks

Well user, there's this strange phenomenon among humans called "preferences", crazy I know but very real.

I love tying together two floppy tits

How is stating a fact a preference?

I was commenting on the "GOD DAMMNIT WHY" part.