Simple... WWYD?

Simple... WWYD?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ajRpH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Question my life decisions because I live in a low rent apartment.

Does this bitch strip to a bikini/underwear or no?

Wwyd?

Fuck her ass over that balcony

probably rape her

I would give her a mop and say, "Get to Work Maria!"

Take her behind a Denny's and force her to give me a bj. Blow all over her face and leave

How should we double team her

I'll take her front and you take her back and I'll pray I cum quickly because she ain't pretty

Meh kinda grainy but I'll chafe to it anyways

She fucks like crazy. Begs for cum inside her constantly

Oh now she's cute. Would definitely take her back to my place and fuck her all night long. I love Asians

more?

Mmm yes. Love it. Bet she's a freak in bed

ugh mexicans

I bet she'd love to have your cock slide down her throat.

Force her face first into bed and fuck her from behind so hard she'll scream my name.

damn, I want to cum down both of their throats...

her?

Take her to a hotel room and face fuck her. Fuck her pussy hard too and blow inside her. See looks like she doesn't get cock too often

her set was amazing thx user

Not my style. Too old.

That ass is perfect for spanking

wwyd

DP her. Sandwich her between us and stuff her holes as hard as we can, so she screams in orgasm, before dropping her on the floor and dumping our loads on her face.

mmm amys ass is fat

Who is she?

Which hole would you want first. I want her mouth. I want to see her eys water as she chokes

tell me

God these threads suck you know what we would do its fucking Sup Forums your asking we would fuck your sister your mom your dad your dog and even your toaster even if you said no be more original come up with a new type of thread ylyl wwyd and marry fuck kill threads are for new fags

some bitch i wanna fuck

push onto her back and start chocking with my dick till she starts to try to escape.

Then I'll take her pussy so we can spitroast her. Pull back her arms while taking her from behind, while you fill her mouth.

Force to her knees, grab hair and go all the way in.

would love to fuck those tits and blow all over her face

You wanna see her slutty pill popping friend?

Well no shit, where the nipples at bruh

go on

Sure, let me see what she looks like.

grab her by the hair and skull fuck her

have my cock between those tits while slapping her face. fuck her ass and cum on her back

fuck sake. cum on her face and smear it around as punishment for those ugly eyebrows

grab pigtails and fuck her roughly from behind. sometimes pulling her head up so i can spit in her face

Now what shall we do them

This bitch is fine as hell. Let her wrap them big lips around my mamba

murder both

srsly, what kind of fucking mental health issues do these 2 have? or are they trying too hard to be the whores they were born to be as a female?

Hot damn...

Facefuck them side by side.
Fuck them from behind while they hold on to each other / they make out.
Cum on their faces and tell them to make out.

Fucked left. She begs for cum inside her constantly. Got more if you tell me more

she loves dick, even thou she gets it really not often.

Dont murder the one on the right stupid. She is stupid and therefore possibly fuckable with little to no investment. Saved ur pic of your pussy btw

Wtf she looks terrible in that pic Ive been catfished

Aww yiss. What a crazy roller coaster ride of my boner

wwyd?

right's cute I'd love to bend her over and lift up her skirt

Write the word "Fleshlight" on her head and skull fuck her
>19217671
Put her panties on her head and make her go outside.

Use that phone case for the shocker.. Except 1 in the puss 1 in the pooper haha

I'd take her out and flip her shirt up all night then fuck her behind a restaurant

lol sorry for the bumpy ride

I'd spread those nice dancer thighs out and bury my face in her pussy

damn those legs, would take her from behind and fill her with cum

Yeah this girl is fine af. Insta? Nudes? Moar

damn them thighs I'd spread her out right there for the world to see

Nice. Then I'd hold on to her hips and pound her cunt as hard as I can until I cum deep inside her her.

And then maybe we could switch, and I'd tell her friend to suck my dick until I got hard again and ready for round two.

bump please

reminds me of this chick from way back. She was the kind of girl that looked like a whore but had only ever sucked dick. except she had really big tits. I always wanted to get it in her

This girl looks like a Jenny from my high school. She was so cute with a nice body and tits. I used to stroke to the thought of spreading her out all the time.

wwyd?

I want to fuck lefts ass doggy style while right lies under us while getting fucked in the arse by you. Right sucks on my balls while left starts to cry from cumming too hard

do you know this girl? Is she the one some one wrote a story about being chopped into pieces in one of these threads a while back?

moar ?

i would worship those thighs, id fuck her between her legs sliding across her pussy

right is cute I'd love to see her face flush red from cumming so many times

my sis, working on stealing her nudes soon. sorry but no info but enjoy the dump.

cum on the tum

Whole album of her

imgur.com/a/ajRpH

was she the one that story with the girl getting cut into pieces as about? Any chance any one saved it?

she looks like the girl that drinks too much at parties and ends up sucking off all the guys there

>
>
>
>my sis, working on stealing her nudes soon. sorry but no info but enjoy the dump.
Sweet baby jesus what race are u guys?

cheers , where is she from ?