Hacked some sluts snapchat. Dubs decide

Hacked some sluts snapchat. Dubs decide.

Send dickpics to olai_bergh
10 times hotter than in the picture
She will deliver

tell us how you did it

She is easily impressed and will start flirting and sending nudes.
PLEASE POST THEM

I didn't really hack I just knew her password

Lmao I can't do this anymore. I fucked one of your friends u asshole, guess who :)

I'm crossing fingers that you guys will share the goods

Bump

Well, clearly the public wasn't too bothered by who Katy Perry, Beyonce, Jay Z or Lady GaGa told them to vote for.

Guess which one of your friends has a bigger dick than yours

Why do people really consider celebrities performing at an inauguration as a mark of distinction? Who gives a shit if celebrities back someone or not, they have no idea what life for your average, everyday American is. If a group of elite, self-absorbed, virtue signaling, professional liars (who make more in one year than most make in their lifetimes) dislike a candidate that just seems like a overwhelmingly good thing.
Oh and before someone jumps on the 'rich businesspeople support Trump how is that different?',
1) No, they absolutely did not until they talked to him and understood is policies more, the biggest industry professionals all supported Clinton,
2) The people running businesses are responsible for their own fortune and everyone who works under them. Celebrities are the 'face', they can bring a character to life but writers make the characters good and relatable, crew make the overall production good, both tend to put in more hours and work than actors and they don't see close to the same pay or attention.

8 years ago we flew to DC and cried with strangers
now im tyin up my marching boots
things change so fast

What is it with liberal media outlets and telling people what to do?

Liberals need to be told what to think and feel nowadays. They can't think for themselves in fear of being labeled intolerant. TRUMP AL THE WAY FUCK ISLAM

her fb /elsemarte

"I'm transgender and I'm fucking your dad"

get nudes then break up with her

You lost the House, the Senate, the supreme court, 100 federal judge vacancies, and the presidency! You don't have to watch the inauguration, america is moving on without YOU mudlsime guys.

nope, but you're closing in

You are a JOKE. SAD
!

"pic of me"

Tell her to behave like a proper woman and not some slut

shame, you blew it. If you kept pushing you could have gotten him to send pic of him fingering his ass.

You do realize that economic sanctions have the most detrimental effect against the most vulnerable members of society? You're basically saying that poor people deserve to be punished for the collective voting of the entire nation, since they are most effected by price increases

Admit to fucking his bffs

tell her that she is/was the hottest in her school

This. 23, gave up Facebook because I hated the retarded drama, don't use Snapchat, and don't want to be the creepy guy that follows hot girls on instagram.

I'm so lonely.

demand cum tribute!

rofl waht the fuyckj is hapenign

yes and then all the boomers came along and took jobs when it was easy to get employed and they never vacated them, turning the US to shit because there are no more jobs and no more money for the babies people keep making. but, like in the 50s, it's instead blamed on immigrants and blacks and the boomers keep fucking all of us with their extremely profitable but terrible human rights abuses.

Conclusion of a deal that was already in the works
states no new deals
this wasn't a new deal
Huffington posts runs the story anyway.
Tell me more about how it's not the fault of "journalists" that people stopped listening to them

Excellent - its a great course, glad to see it expanding. Scotland is a great place to vacation and, sip some single malt and enjoy a few rounds of golf. Hilarious to see the lunatics freaking out - so fun to watch the panic stricken snowflakes melting - its gonna be a long 8 years for these frail little folks.
permalinkembed

thread ded?

Seriously, you're not helping anyone. Denying or rationalizing past crimes is the same as apologizing for colonialism. Joseph Stalin was an autocrat, period. You're not helping you're cause and you're imitating the right wingers you claim to violently oppose.

roll

I swear to fucking Christ, the number of fucking stupid jackoff images equating the confederate fucking rag to the gay pride flag because ONE fucking gay guy shot some fucking people, is an indictment of the low cognitive horsepower endemic on this fucking site.
Fuck.

Seriously, you can't just pretend that the word's meaning suddenly changed, and it's not funny in the first place. It's immature obnoxious bullshit left over from Sup Forums
When a ton of the "OP is a faggot" pics and gifs are guys being effeminate, or implying sucking on a penis, you can't pretend it doesn't mean gay anymore. And no, Louis CK and South Park are not moral compasses to whether or not it is ok to say, and saying "Well not all gay people are faggots!" doesn't magically make it ok either

Milo. He's a tool and does not represent much of the LGBTQ+ community. He came out to piss off his parents and he thinks that Trans peoples are mentally unstable along with the belief that lesbians don't exist. He also says that the f slur is okay. He doesn't give a SHIT about LGBTQ+ rights and is championed.
Mike Pence is one of the most socially conservative assholes in the country and will not change a damn thing. If anything, he will regress the gay marriage laws.
The GOP platform furthermore wants to DEFINITELY repeal gay rights. God knows what they think even for a second about Transgender peoples.
The Republican party has never given a shit about the LGBTQ+ community unless it has benefitted them. It is not hard to see that they're full of shit.
Finally, Donald J. Trump. In his most recent speech, he claimed that he would, "Stop terrorists from hurting the LGBTQ+ community". Don't mistake this for progressivism in any way shape or form, please. He wants to "protect" everyone from terrorists, but he hasn't said A GODDAMN THING ABOUT THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY AT LARGE OR THE CHALLENGES THEY FACE. Furthermore, he wants to give states the power to states to decide on if they want gay marriage. Not pr