I just ate 35 Totino's Pizza Rolls with ranch dressing, 2 Little Debbie Streusel cakes...

I just ate 35 Totino's Pizza Rolls with ranch dressing, 2 Little Debbie Streusel cakes, 1 Little Debbie Giant Oatmeal Creme Pie, 1 Little Debbie Honeybun. AMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fVpSnHNisQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How was it?

Do you have regular bowel movements?

Just looking at that belly is making me hungry op.

It was fucking amazing!
Yep, I drink a glass of Metamucil fiber everday to harden my stool.

I also had 4 25oz cans of 8% Natty Daddy beer and 1 Crystal Pepsi today too.

How did you manage to eat all that and are you going for more?

That's nothing. I don't plan on eating anything else, but I also sleep like 3-5 hours a day, so if in a few hours I want something else, I'll eat it. I have 3 cases of Surge & Crystal Pepsi, reminds me of my childhood. (I'm 29 btw)

Are you trying to gain weight or do you just love to pig out or both?

I'm divorced, moved back home with mom & dad and haven't worked in almost 4 years. Depression is a bitch, but at least for me, it's a comfortable situation. In 2012 I was 180lbs and at the gym everyday.

How much do you weigh now?

It does make you want to eat a large meal yourself.

I was 319 lbs this morning. The majority of the gain isn't from food though, it's from beer. I can and do go days without eating, but I have to get hammered drunk everyday.

Not a question but I hope you find the drive to lose that weight, OP. I was in a situation similar to yours. Being healthy is way more enjoyable.

Damn dude. How much longer can you get away living the good life?

Agreed. Eating delicious food all the time IS nice. Because.. well.. it's delicious. But after a while you look in the mirror and you're like "fuck I can't even jump 2 feet off the ground and I feel like shit" being healthy. Or at least feeling healthy is way better.

I'm aware, I wasn't alway fat. Just horribly depressed atm. I have a new fitbit, and my parents bought me a new bowflex treadmill and elliptical. It's just getting off my ass to use it. Part of the energy drop is from quitting Rx Benzos cold turkey too.

Are you still a virgin?

Is that you in the video?
youtu.be/fVpSnHNisQ4

Keep going. Come visit us at /fit/, we're pretty nice.

I could do this until my parents pass away, and then however long my $1.5m inheritance and $500k life insurance would last, but I want more for myself. I would ask /fit/ for help but they are assholes.

are you that much of a fat fuck that you take Metamucil to counteract your shit being like a fluidy explosion from eating so much shit

No, as I said. I was in an highschool romance (ages 15-22) then I left her and married a girl that was 3 years younger than me.

Not me, but I do have a channel of me and my miniature dachshund walking trails in the smoky mountains.

Your gf must look frikking unfuckable ugly craving to get hit atleast once in her miserable life by a bbc. You fat pathetic cattle

No, I have always taken fiber. My dad is doctor (cardiologist), and my mom is a nutritionist. It's been part of my life from day 1. Just got horribly depressed and gained a ton a weight.

Well if you were literate, you would have read that I'm divorced from her now, faggot.

Some people find it in food others in buying material things others in sex and others narcissism etc, you got addicted to food because it makes you feel good and all you gotta do is taste and eat but look at what has happened to you. Bet you can't even do a pullup now, you'd feel better if you started losing the weight at your own pace like how you put all of it on at your own pace

How are they assholes? Because you don't want to hear putvthe fucking fork down? Food is fuel. Calories in has to be lower than Calories out/expended to lose weight. Beer is fatting. Your parents are enablers. You just want to be justified in your bad habits by your depression

I've been to /fit/ twice today and they keep posting that I'm the morbidly obese dancing guys meme (pic related). They have no will to even say a kind word. I will say that since I worked out my entire life, I hold my weight well when I'm standing unlike my OP pic, but I'm not that big.

You're right. It's just finding the willpower to do it.

why would that get media attention? Is that a fucking joke, because some faggot tryhards on /fit/ said that? hahhaha the world is pathetic infotainment nightmare, that shit passes as news

Why would they to some thin skinned faggot who started a thread that opened with eating shitty food and proud of the fact.

Because we aren't sang niggers and have compassion for fellow light skins like ourselves.

I didn't open my /fit/ thread the same way I opened my Sup Forums thread, retard.

I'm 'brown' so fuck ya WHITE BOI stay fat. I'll be on my diet and gift myself 30lbs of fat taken off for my birthday. 6th months from now

Maybe not start a thread and participate in threads related to the topic. Or go the CBT and get more (you)s

I'd rather be obese than "brown". At least I can get a approved for a car load with a decent interest rate.

You are truly a winner.

What's your secret?

>I rather be obese
Lmao. Americans never cease to amaze me with their stupidity

I live in Europe, you bellend.

>Eurocuck
God no wonder your upset with the brown. Don't worry Ahmed will take care of your soon

Dude, OP... get your shit together. Life sucks, but it is entirely within your control how badly you let shit get out of hand. Plus banking on an inheritance and life insurance is not a good endgame. Hit the weights, drop the drugs and alcohol, find your balls again.

>Or just be the leader of fats and become the human equivalent of the participation award.

It's up to you, faggot.

Hey OP I was 369 pounds last February... started counting calories and as of now I have lost 130lbs. The weight is literally dropping off effortlessly... just gotta figure out how many calories you need to maintain at your weight and then eat less than that.

You can do it OP

I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda.

What were you eating? I'm averaging 1k a day so far. Also progress pics?

What part of Alabama are you from?

Pizza rolls WITH ranch? Wtf is wrong with you op?

I don't have any before and after pics... I didn't think I was gonna make it tbh..I could do a pic of my current body and you can use your imagination to put the weight back on lol

I'm eating less carbs and more protein(meat) and vegetables now... if you want to pig out veggies are the way to go... hardly any calories in them and you will appreciate the taste once you change up your eating habits.

Currently eating about 1,900 calories a day... 2,000 is the limit I set for myself until I lose the weight I want to lose. Then I can work out a "maintenance" calorie intake plan.