1. You're country

1. You're country
2. How fucked would it be if the ice melted?

1. Flag
2. I live 200 meters over ses level, i'll be fine

*Correction

How fucked would YOU be if the ice melted?

Flag
I live 1600m above sea level. The only thing I would have to worry about is more C*lifornians.

Fuggg

Unfortunately we will be safe

1. Flag
2. Kek only faggots live near the sea and rivers
400m above sea level and no big river anywhere close

>I didn't want a port anyway lel

i'd be fucked since i live 28m above sea level

2. How fucked would it be if the ice melted?
i wouldn't care

Fine. Maybe Vltava would flow a few feet higher but I don't live that close for that to be a problem.

>elect faggot mayor
>get drowned
Fucking homo sovieticus volksdeutsches had it coming.

Call the dutch, build the walls!

Flag
I'd be fine, plus f*orida would drown.

>damming the med

Hitler was going to do that (Atlantropa) to create farm land off the coast of the Mediterranean but *spoiler* he lost the war.
It might actually save the Mediterranean's coast from degrading if sea level rise ever becomes an issue.

here's a diagram

>tfw live in hill terrain
Didnt even noticed a difference before looking at england tbqh

Also crimean independence when?

atlantropa has nothing to do with Hitler but was a plan propagated by an independent engineer during the weimar republic. Please dont put everything of large scale in relation with nazis.
Ofc, Atlantropa would have been a terrible idea but making the dam in order to preserve the current sea level in the mediterran does not seem all too absurd, the Suez canal has been build too afterall.

>no stockholm
>no malmö
>no denmark
let's do this

>stockholm gone

>med mostly ok
>northern europe fucked

looks like a net gain for humanity

I think I have once or twice been above the area engulfed by sea? 90% of Finnish civilization rests on the sealine.

poonisisa will be bigger yey

It was an idea proposed by an engineer that lost traction after Germany lost the war but he still was around proposing it. It finally lost all support when it was found that vast majority of the new land would just be salt flats.

>resettle the Flemish on boats
>slowly genocide the walloons
>acquire comfy beach where Belgium used to be
Don't see an issue

>caspian sea expands
i mean its even great for the nature.

>Padania submerged

>Belaruse is still landlocked

sviden
friends & family fucked in their stockholmistani boipussys, me no since i dont live there

I would probably be fine, live 300m above sea level

what if terrorists attack?

Only And*lusians would suffer, so no problem.

>Olbia and Cagliari gone

according to the map i would live on the coast

What's ur problem with andalusians madafaka???

>implying the eygiptions wouldn't have reconnected with there space traveling brthren and united there African brothers under one flag

That's retarded lol
All that salt and all that sand

>flag

>Helsinki
>Not THE Finnish civilization
you are bönde aren't you :-D

I live 1500 meters above the sea

I suppose your view of "civilization" involves lots of niggers.

>practically all the refugees are forced to move inland

>Dutch gone
10/10 IGN

>London? A memory
well that settle that then. Better start the inbreeding so my webbed feet descendants can survive

We'd just live in floating homes like some already do

>climate change BTFO

But they wouldn't be gone though, they would just have to move in order to survive.

2,000 mts over sea level.

But as like 80% of the arable land and population in the world will be fucked up, I'm going to be fucked up too.

rip me

We can reclaim land. We have the technology.

No we would build a wall and they would drown :DDDD

On the one hand I can't wait for Denmark to sink to the bottom of the sea. On the other you'd probably all be moving here and to Norway...

I would rather drown than even think about taking the 1st step on Oresundsbroen towards your hell-hole of a country

Most of Skåne would be under water so crossing the bridge wouldn't really make a lot of sense.

America is kill, Canada is new world super power

>Florida, the central valley, and the Mississippi delta are gone
Can't wait desu.

>Central valley
>Gone
What a pleb, San Fransisco is a choke point. Easily and cheaply dammable. East US is kill though

I wouldn't mind this. We would become semi island nation. Easier to defend, with better access to Atlantic.

Kek, the stupid shit that Americans believe never cease to amaze me.

Hitler never approved Atlantropa, he never even considered it, and it was the most retarded project in existance anyway.

By doing that you would literally, literally, destroy all coastal cities, cities like Barcelona, Valencia, Marseille, Monaco, Naples, Venice or Athens would now be kms away from the new coastline, making them inner cities and not the major ports of the Mediterranean anymore, the social disruption and logistical nightmare that would create would be massive, and forget about travelling with gondola through the venetian canals anymore. All the new reclaimed land would have incredible amounts of salt, so farming is literally not an option. The ecological damage you would do to the region would be catastrophic, and you would be literally blocking the entrance and exit of the Mediterranean, which instead of a sea would now be a disconnected salty lake, useless for maritime travel outside its boundaries. Atlantropa is the meme of the memes, only a retard or an extremely malicious person would even consider it.

But Horizon: Zero Dawn taught me that in this kind of scenario it would be Africa and the Middle east that would suffer the most and Europe would be absolutely fine. Which was why we imported so many "climate refugees".

I'm dead.

Inland master race here. I'll be fine.

RIP peterfaggots

TOWERING IN GALLANT FAME
SCOTLAND MY MOUTAIN HAME
HIGH MAY YOUR PROUD STANDARDS GLORIOUSLY WAVE

No English refugees allowed.

RIP

Atlantropa was a fucking retarded idea, for so many reasons. It made Hitler's plan to invade the UK with river barges look feasible.

This.

1. Flag
2. 2240 meters over sea level, but pretty fucked due to all the refugees.

I live on a mountainside that's about 200 miles inland. I should be fine.

Feels good to be landlocked mayne :^)

All the first world cunt would probably flee here and I would get sweet rent from them. Heh, nothin personnel

Feel the REAL deluge now you heretic fuckers!!!

HHAHAAHHAHA

...jk ;*

>Sevilla and Cádiz btfo
>Rest of Spain is a-ok

Feels comfy t.b.h famerino

>be dutch
>get flooded