What a boring life

what a boring life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kerFC2d51FM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a shame, to be honest.

D-does he get to pork all of them?

>it's a 'Leonardo DiCaprio has sex with more girls in one afternoon than you ever will in your whole life' episode

I've been told I look like Leo nbd

>ywn be an actor where preparing for a role is just a years worth of fucking 10's

Hell yes, he had a vasectomy

delete this pls

DELETE THIS

he just wants kate winslet

He doesn't actually look happy in any of these pictures.

Imagine being so rich you could have a constant string of whores. But you fool yourself into thinking you want to know them as people before you screw them.

So you listen to them spouting vapid shit all day and wonder why you're even trying.

Really?

Poor man.

I know your joking but it is. The least interesting people to talk to are 19 year old girls. Especially the gold diggers. At that age you just want a family and some close friends

What do they talk about?

this is how i imagine Leo is in most of these photos desu

my hairline is pretty much the same, maybe even slightly better..and i thought i was worried. thats normal for a white guy right a-am i gonna be alright

THEY talk about basic bitch stuff.

He talks about how cool it is to work with Samuel L. Jackson.

He in the botthom love Kate Winslet, but she is married to a cuck.

And he cant do anything for her, what a sadness life.

about why Jonah isn't on this trip cause he raped a girl on the last one

what, video?

He wants the company but these people aren't his friends.

Did you watch the Shia in a lift livestream? I reckon it's basically that with more consumerism.

>during a holiday in Cannes, DiCaprio made a one-day visit to New York City by private jet to collect an environmental award.

>people think leo is interesting

he's been an actor since he was a teen. he has no personality and fits right in with those models

he seems redpilled as fuck which isntantly makes him based

Leo it's Gatsby IRL
he will have her, or she will be run over by a car

>He wants the company but these people aren't his friends.

Pretty much this, he just didn't want to be alone, for the rest of his life.
He need Kate with despair.
But he is so shy.

I don't want to imagine a life outside of shitposting on Sup Forums.

How?

how much does it cost to rent a yacht like he does

YOU JUST KNOW

youtube.com/watch?v=kerFC2d51FM

how what?

For a day I bet like 4k

Does acting adversely affect your personality?

I had sex with around 30 girls in 2 years (not a lot i realize) and i know what leo is feeling in these pictures. If you condense enough vapid, stupid sluts into enough time, pussy loses all appeal. And dumb vapid sluts are all you can get if youre only willing to give a tiny amount of effort or time into them the way leo does. At that point you want someone who feels bigger than you, who feels unattainable or special. And you want them for something other than sex. And at that point no amount of poontang will fill that void. So we should honestly feel sorry for leo, because he will never be happy without kate winslet. He probably posts on here.

>Redpill

So he is a mouth breathing virgin basement dweller who is fucking Conan in his own head because he discovered the "secret" of being a real man in life by being a total asshole, even though guys who usually get laid a lot are really nice and upstanding guys.

Seriously is there any sub more delusional than theredpill. Nothing but talk about how these guys have discovered the "truth" and taking control of their lives until you figure out their real identity and they all look like the guy you're afraid is going to start a college shootout.

How exactly is he redpilled? Does he know the Jews orchestrated the Holocaust hoax and perpetuated its lies through Allied/Communist alliance propaganda after winning the war? Does he know Hitler was a good guy and did nothing wrong? Does he know multiculturalism is a Jewish agenda propagated by the Jewish run media to enforce it onto all white countries and white countries alone to racially displace whites in their homelands? Does he know modern women have succumbed to decadence and vapidness due to our culturally Marxist and stagnating and declining societies?

Exactly how redpilled are we talking here?

i think theres some normal celebs and theres definitely a lot of assholes and worthless people, its hard to know that any of them are normal because they are acting, but leo seems like a normal one. actually acting so young and having the supportive parenting like he did probably made him into a pretty good person, eco friendly is the least offensive thing to sprout at the oscara

>(not a lot i realize)

tell me more about this. although i wouldnt be too surprised, it was probably totally unreal for a beta like him to be swimming in bitches

Scorts, shanks and whores don't count, senpai.

dunno, just the vibe i get desu

didnt read autist

thats a lot but then again i mostly a relationship faggot

who is that?

Almost definitely to the last 2

Go home famdango

kek u so mad

leave the house loser

>pays beautiful models to be photographed with him so he can safely spend the rest of his free time banging qt traps

Living the dream.

1% of value of boat per week. the boat in this thread is probably north of 100mil so more than 1 million a week, not including gas, food, and tip for the crew

He's a fag FFS

> limousine liberal that constantly whines about the environment and is voting for Hillary Clinton
> redpilled

none of those women have tits,so yes.

He's almost 40, I think. If that's your hairline at 40, you're lucky.
Balding really is only an issue in your 20s. I mean, being bald is an issue beyond 30, but if you start to recede in your late 20s, and it's slow, then you're good for your 30s. You'll find a girl and pretty much everyone pays more attention to other things beyond 35-40. Like, really, trust me. Keep in shape, shit really hits the fan with some people post 35 and success, attitude, hobbies and income AND SHAPE are much more important then.

>no matter how much money you have, going to the beach is still boring
Mind blown

female normies are just as bad as male normies. but at least girls have slits amirite fellas

>2013
>Anyway, during the Cannes Film Festival, many of us were focused on whether or not Leo could nail down Cara Delevingne. Cara seemed to be actively thwarting his advances, much to her credit, but Leo was still having such a great time in the South of France that he ended up canceling his appearance at the Sydney premiere of The Great Gatsby. So just what was Leo up to in Cannes? It seems like he was trying to break his record for “most ladies boned within a 10-day period"

He has literally never stopped

>none of the girls get to come
>you've got no emotional connection to any of them
what's the point really?

>1 million a week

try 60k a week you weirdo. these yachts are rented to average joes

>60k a week
>average joes

ahh yes, the classic capitalism conundrum

Fag

In a way I feel bad for him. Imaging having enough money and influence to have anything you want. And all these women around him are more than likely only doing it so they have a dinner story to tell to friends and family.

You lose yourself in the epmty shell of it all you know the women are whores and fuck them anyway. Some may come around that are genuine but there's always that other woman you see around the corner that you tell yourself, maybe it's the next one. Or maybe it's the next one. Why stop. None of the relationships are genuine or feel forced. You never know if someone is being earnest. Everything feels like a lie. But you fuck anyway because what's the alternative ?

Shitposting is like a drug. More specifically the (you)s you get from shitposting is like a drug

Once you embrace shitposting you can't stop

Yes, I too know exactly what this person feels like about his life based on some pictures.

better a fag than empty inside.

id say its probably 30-40k a week which seems about right

You're on Sup Forums, you're alreasy empty inside

i wonder if he plays pokemon go

He's already playing Pokemon, mon

he probably doesn't even have a mobile phone

>shut really hits the fan post 35

how exactly?

>you will never catch pokemon while attending the oscars

When is money just gravy like 10 million? 50? theres gotta be a point where it doesn't change anything

Leo got Jordyn Jones there on the left

>yfw you realize leo is the shitposter because he's bored

Ever since gaining a spitting fetish, one of my goals in life is to acquire a harem of doms to spit in my mouth all day, everyday. They would have me kneel in front of them to spit at me, spit at me in public, they would have me lay on the floor and take turns spitting on me whilst they rested their feet on me. In my mouth or on my face, were ever they wanted to spit. They would even spit on the floor and order me to lick it up. They would pass a wine glass around and take turns spitting into it and have me drink it when it was full. I want to be their spitboy. They would also say mean and hurtful things to me and humiliation both in private and in public. But at the end of the day they would pet me andtell me how much of a good spitboy I was which is more than enough positive reinforcement to keep a beta like me in line. Then they would pass me around to kiss their feet, massage them, and snuggle with all of them in my huge bed.

If only I had his money.

Like, people realize the good half of their life is over, mid-life-crisis, etc. They do some dumb shit, exit good/okay marriages that anchor you and so.
But more so, a lot of people get fit. Simple as that. They're married, they know they don't have to try or they put up excuses, like that they have to work a lot.
Simply, many people give up. IF you keep in shape, life still remains pretty awesome. Even if you're balding. Really, in your 30s, balding can be quite attractive if you have the right life style, haircut and accessories.

>so we should honestly feel sorry for leo

Fuck no, he still has it better than 99.9999999% of people on earth

>gets infinite pussy
>never has to worry about money or job security
>pretty much universally liked even though he's a complete hypocrite
>gets to experience all of the very finest luxuries of the world on whim

"buh but, true love conquers all!"

I wonder which pokemon you'd find in a room like that

kek, actually Jordyn looks like that blondes womans who are attached to a millionaries mans.

My mind to me a kingdom is;
Such present joys therein I find,
That it excels all other bliss
That earth affords or grows by kind:
Though much I want that most would have,
Yet still my mind forbids to crave.

No princely pomp, no wealthy store,
No force to win the victory,
No wily wit to salve a sore,
No shape to feed a loving eye;
To none of these I yield as thrall;
For why? my mind doth serve for all.

I see how plenty surfeits oft,
And hasty climbers soon do fall;
I see that those which are aloft
Mishap doth threaten most of all:
They get with toil, they keep with fear:
Such cares my mind could never bear.

Content I live, this is my stay;
I seek no more than may suffice;
I press to bear no haughty sway;
Look, what I lack my mind supplies.
Lo, thus I triumph like a king,
Content with that my mind doth bring.

Some have too much, yet still do crave;
I little have, and seek no more.
They are but poor, though much they have,
And I am rich with little store;
They poor, I rich; they beg, I give;
They lack, I leave; they pine, I live.

I laugh not at another’s loss,
I grudge not at another’s gain;
No worldly waves my mind can toss;
My state at one doth still remain:
I fear no foe, I fawn no friend;
I loathe not life, nor dread my end.

Some weigh their pleasure by their lust,
Their wisdom by their rage of will;
Their treasure is their only trust,
A cloakèd craft their store of skill;
But all the pleasure that I find
Is to maintain a quiet mind.

My wealth is health and perfect ease,
My conscience clear my chief defence;
I neither seek by bribes to please,
Nor by deceit to breed offence:
Thus do I live; thus will I die;
Would all did so as well as I!

oh and you're interesting?

tldr

leo?

underage b&

Bradley Cooper makes more money than Leo

Tom Cruise is more famous than Leo

Brad Pitt is more famous than Leo

Michael Fassbender is a better actor than Leo

Blitzerian fucks more woman than Leo

Leo's life is shit

you're that guy who was butthurt about leo from the thread yesterday aren't you?

why doesn't he just get a dog if he's so lonely

well at least the girls won't feel empty inside.

what did he mean by this?

how do you know he's unhappy and lonely?
maybe he knows modern marriage is a joke and wont fall for it.

you make a lot of assumptions and seem to know everything about his life based on a few pictures of him.

basically that you shouldn't be jealous of decaprio because he may well be poorer than you in spirit

thats what i thought, but even if he was the same in spirit and more successful i still shouldnt be jealous, no?

Blitzerian fucks prostitutes dude. He's not wooing anyone

This would never happen to anyone who has actually struggled in life.

that's the disposition the poet is advocating yes

>this is the extent of user's redpilledness

Oh child you know nothing yet

Do you think all those hoes on Leo's boat are upstanding proper women who love Leo for his personality?

thats most of it

Blitzerian is the truly empty man inside living off daddys money and posting his life all over social media for validation from everyone

leo earned his money and fame and is chill he doesn't give a fuck

what's this from?