Recs???

I have fallen in love with my best friend. Songs for this feeling ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y126PQnXl0g
youtube.com/watch?v=ENJx3aMxZzo
youtube.com/watch?v=oOEYmx0-vjM
youtube.com/watch?v=pj-ZYpO6bZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=UWf2oFoF-B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

need more info, genders of the parties involved

talk to other women (i assume ur boi)

I think I'm going to lose my virginity to a granny

She is a girl. We have been friends for some time now but i think i love her

youtube.com/watch?v=Y126PQnXl0g

take your time on your ride

Fuck, I've been there. It's weird when you want to make a move but fear it fucking up your relationship and making it awkward.

Yea man its fucking hard

What country?

And she just got out of a bad relation with another guy so yea.

Same for me friend
>tfw look at pictures of her on my phone all day

Netherlands

Yup, she is just beutifull. She sends me those goodnights on snapchat and i just love those. I am not sure what to do

Obvious answer

youtube.com/watch?v=ENJx3aMxZzo

Tnx man

Dude I've been there about 3 times, I just tell em how I feel straight up. Their decision what they do with that info. 2 of the 3 times we've stayed friends and 2 of the 3 also had feelings for me. So yeah my dude, if she is actually a good friend it'll work itself out.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOEYmx0-vjM

Yea idk man

Go for it. I would, even though I'd be a little apprehensive. Shit, that maybe part of my problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=pj-ZYpO6bZ0

Yea but the problem is that she got out of a bad relation with this other guy like 5 days ago

My friend always tells me good night every night in the sweetest and softest ways. At least you have a tiny chance, she has a boyfriend who she has been with before we met.

I'm going to drop the reality check OP as someone who has very much been there. It's never going to happen. You're like a brother to her. You need to get over her and stop hanging out with her intimately. Sorry to be so frank but this is literally the the point you will eventually find yourself at.

>I think I love her
confirmed for not knowing love

What you got is a run of the mill infatuation, OP. Stop falling in love with ideals.

Well then wait about a month or so. I mean if she's a good friend you'll know when she's over him and shit my man. You'll know exactly when to tell her. Or else you'll be a rebound or seen as an asshole.

You guys are right.
Thank you I am going to bed now thank you guys

This guy has a point as well OP forgot to ask how long you've known her? If its been too long as a good or close friend then you are past the point of telling her.

A year but we have become quite close

Don't tell her, honestly

Oh then there's a chance OP I normally express feelings about 3 to 6 months into a friendship. But s long as it's not think 2+ years it's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWf2oFoF-B4

As I die - Paradise Lost

Thats cool

>I normally
Like what, you do that shit on a regular basis?

Yeah, then I'd chill for a bit. It'd make you look like you'd be going for her because she just split with someone and probably would take it the wrong way. Not only would it destroy a chance with her, if there was one, it would also could destroy your relationship with her.

Does she have patrician taste though?

Well most of the girls I've become good friends with I've hit on. So I meant a few times in the past two years I'd say.