The Night Of

Did he do it?

The luck on this. Seriously. Everything that could ever possibly go wrong on multiple universes went wrong

Of course not. There was no blood on him. If Turturro doesn't point this out in episode 2 I'm dropping the series.

No. It's a serial killer.

Did you see the way that one black guy looked at him? He definitely came back and killed her. It was him or the cat

>7 episodes remaining
Holy shit, I thought it was like a 2 part thing.
Fucking hyped, I hope they can maintain the quality.

>maintain the quality

They fuck are talking about? It's garbage

No, but I think the black guy at the gas station is involved. He could've easily followed him.

The punk not telling the true detective his friend was with him is a red herring. They probably did some punk stuff elsewhere and he doesn't want his friend to get caught.

>that fucking body search scene

my asshole was so fucking clenched

Why did he ask if the penis swab was going to hurt? Don't they just rub the outside?

I thought they were going to put it in his dickhole

I'm retarded

Because he was stupid and naive. I was almost screaming at him "ask for a fucking lawyer".

>tfw the whole series doesn't take place in one night

oh well

black guy at the station did it

I think the black guy with Bodie from The Wire was involved because he was careful to say that he was alone.

Nah, the other black guy did it. Not bodie

Wtf I hate sex now

Nah. The killer was still in the house. The glasses on the table were rearranged when he went back in to grab his jacket.

there was

The shady one that the camera focused one ? yeah maybe

isnt this like a three part thing? so just two more episodes left?

the first one was cool, really look forward to seeing the rest and hopefully they dont rely on some shitty twist ending to fix everything

Do you live in a suburb? The reason he said he was alone was because he wasnt gonna let his homeboy get caught up in a police investigation. Red herring.

ITT characters that are literally you

I've only seen this guy in Nightcrawler but he can act.

My friend is convinced it was the neighbor who called in about the break-in. He was always watching...

Yeah. The guy's friend is too obvious. It could also be the guy on the motorcycle.

8 parts

7 episodes

wew laddd

then ive got a new sunday show

Or maybe the guy fucking stabbed the shit out of her while tripping on whatever the fuck he took. He already stabbed her in the hand. It's not a stretch

Are they actually going to find the killer and let Nas go or are they going to go for the cynical ending where he rots in jail?

too easy

Didn't you see how menacing the other guy stared at Nas and the girl? Boy, colored people sure are scarey. Glad there's none of them near where I live. They give me the heebie jeebies

everytime i see a new hbo series the back of my mind is hoping for something that will surpass the sopranos in writing. its a fucking pipe dream

If you wanna know if he did it or not, you could just check the spoilers for the british show it's a remake of

He's also in four lions. Which is a great movie as well.

its gonna be interesting to see how they react to him "playing a game with her where he stabs her hand and proceeds to fuck her while she bleeds"

If it's him, why didn't he identify him when he was in the cop car? Why didn't he give a more detailed description?

>remake of
Based on you mean.

That show won't tell us anything useful.

I started watching it, but after the scene where he fucked her then found her dead I knew the rage I was in for and turned it off. I just wouldn't be able to handle the rage levels that came out of The Hunt: TV Edition.

doesnt mean itll be an exact copy desu, just look at shameless US

i just skipped some of those just "tension building" moments where hes just sitting around or something

its not that bad tho you should see it

reddit twist
>he didn't do it
maximum reddit twist
>he didn't do it, it was white male

good twist
>he did it

That itself is possibly a red herring.

As it'd be too obvious if it was him since the camera focused steadily on him for so long.

Though I guess he'll be back in the show later, perhaps as a suspect.

Suspects thus far are:
-Naz
-Hearse driver
-The guy left out of the story
-Neighbor
-Motorcyclist

Am I missing anyone?

>Black guy did it
lmaooo

it's 2016, black people can't be evil.

I prefer the prequel tbhqhwyf

So was the detective actually nice or was he just acting as the good cop

i think he noticed that the paki was a nice guy, so he wanted to play it easy.

i bet he'll become bad cop in the next episodes

He's just playing good cop, but it's still too early to say he's evil. He's at least got the intuition to know Bodie's up to some shit.

I think she has a bf and the negro called this guy or some shit idk

Her bf was probably into some shit and she didn't want to be part of it

if this shit ends up like the killing it's gonna be good and shit at the same time

the murderer isn't going to be anybody we've seen so far.

the point of having all those interactions and showing the cameras whenever he was caught on them was just showing all the evidence they're going to have against him. guaranteed the killer isn't going to be the shady black dude(s) or the limo driver. that would be retarded.

>guaranteed the killer isn't going to be the shady black dude(s) or the limo driver.

They will most definitely be related to the crime. Not everyone can be red herrings.

the killing was good until the ending of the first season made it awful

lots of shows (and movies and books) have no idea how to end things.

it's not a whodunit though. it's mostly going to focus on the evidence against him and all the people he interacted with. it's not like twin peaks or the killing where it's mostly focused on a police investigation. it's about a wrongly accused (most likely anyway) dude who is the unluckiest son of a bitch in the world. i mean i'm sure they'll reveal who the real killer is at the end, but i'd really be surprised if they made it somebody we already had seen. that girl was obviously running from somebody or something and she saw all the people he did.

No, it was a guy whose been murdering people in the area. He will go to jail, get addicted to drugs and indebted to convicts there, ultimately one nice convict who is his friend who isn't Peter Postlethwaite (however you spell his name) will sacrifice himself for him before he gets cleared of all charges and the audience gets to see that being cleared of murder doesn't mean he get's his life back
>LE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM POETRY

I liked this better when it was 2! episodes and starred Ben Whishaw. Stay dumb Sup Forums

Also it will probably be revealed they took turns stabbing eachover with the knife cause the girl is kinky and they were fucked up like in the oroginal

it would be good if he actually killed her, but someone else stabbed the shit outta her (after she was already dead)

see OP

>adapting everything
lmaoooooo

>adapting anything
>turning 3 hours of content into 10
>traditional americlap cliffhanger setups x9
HAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha ahahah haha ok hahaha buddy

the killing was adapted too but they changed the ending. i wouldn't count on it being exactly the same as the original.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha ahahah haha ok hahaha buddy
nice autism

yea, his own blood when he cut his hand when breaking in again and maybe a few little bits from the knife in his pocket.

but there would be a lot more on him, if he really stabbed her like 6 million times

Kill yourself, fedoralord

Jesus I need to rewatching this episode

This is true. Dude would be absolutely covered.

Was it though? It's difficult to see clearly.

How many episodes are there out atm? I just finished the first one and holy fuck I'm shaking, this is a masterpiece in the making.

You do realize that's a mistake by the filmmakers right?

It had some pretty night shots of the city.

And the anticipation was great, there was no music or anything after woke up. Just silence, anticipation to get caught

The whole moment where he's sat in the car, and can only watch as this comes apart is easily the most tense scene since the basement scene in Zodiac.