pic very related

Raise a child and be a happy family.

Invest in a quality coat hanger.

wake up, you're obviously dreaming.

Post more pics sowe can come to the best conclusion

trip her down a flight of stairs

Man the fuck up and raise the child!

slurp that shit out

Falcon punch her to the abortion clinic.

get her to impregnated you sharing is caring

but i wanna spend my life partying and having adventures

why are people into calvins

Babies are allowed at burning man...

OP is a faggot as always and most likely uneducated or simply put dumb due to the fact that she doesn't have to be pregnant the exact moment you came in her.

Figure out what's actually required for pregnancy to occur then post it here so everyone can see what a tool you actually are.

have you seen a slut walking around in them?

you like to think of a men while you pump your party sausage in your faithless gf

Non-Christian detected. She got pregnant the moment she spread her legs.

they good pants mayne

this might have happened with my girl too...
she missed her period but the pregnancy test came out negative

she missed periods before...

Just a little late to be asking "what should I do", you think?

plan b

This

Become a man.
Become a father.
Teach your child virtues
Teach your child to be a better person than the ones before him or her.
Become an example.
Protect your family.
Share your believes.
Become a grandfather.
Become happy.

1. Get married
2. Get life insurance
3. Kill yourself
4. Provide a better existence than you ever could as the worthless piece of shit you are

find a coat hanger

Your idea of happy?

Well, I mean if you're black, you can just leave her guilt-free.

>wait for her on top of the stairs
>you know what to do

Pretend like nothing happened

That's the idea of being happy

>In the 1950s

Life insurance doesn't pay out for suicide.

depregnate her.

take her to the clinic

Indeed, mad her1 week pregnant the moment he got into her bareback.

make it look like an accident, then

congrats

Enjoy your last 9 months of being able to do whatever you want, cos once the baby comes you will never have any time for yourself again.

Leave her and let a white man like me date her and help raise your son.

Welcome Father.

Laugh all you want, but that kind of thinking is the only thing that separates us from the niggers

Call Dr. Deletus, he'll annihilate that fetus.

do not marry. divorce means half your shit.
Just man up for the kid. try to make it work as long as you can. You dont want to pay fkn child support....and if you do....DONT DODGE IT! I get 65% of my fkn income withheld for owed cgild support.

She's already pregnant?
Keep fucking and pumping her full of cum.
What do you have left to lose?

>All these cucks encouraging a shitskin to breed with a white woman

kill yourselves

If hope your kid has a bigger dick than you do.

Most do, as long as the policy was held for more than a year

Just give the bitch a pill and done jfc

It's hot and it's even hotter to date her after he splits. I like the looks I get when I'm out with my blonde gf and the half black child in the stroller I'm pushing.

Give her a painless abortion

Maybe you, fuckwad

You're fine, anime body pillows can't get pregnant.

Doing your part to keep niggers off welfare. Nice job there, cuck.

Underrated post

guess

Celebrate

>having sex before marriage
You are going to burn in hell.

if you need motivation, remember, it could become a fag

Thanks I guess.

Its the right thing to do you usted cunt

Racebait....

make her take a shot of mercury

in the same boat dude i found out 3 days ago that my fiancee is pregnant, at first we were petrified and panicked we said we were gonna abort because we had no idea how to raise a child

I think that would be you.

Be a real man and raise your child. There are too many fatherless children these days. Give your child a good life. Do your best, OP.

It's hot and it's even hotter to date her after he splits. I like the looks I get when I'm out with my blonde gf and the half black child in the stroller I'm pushing.

nor could we afford it but we slept on it and talked about it and when the shock calmed down were keeping it now and even tough i'm only 22 i cant be more excited for august(due-date) to see my first child

this.

>what should I do

post more pics

Get a wedding ring, hatchback, and noseplugs. Good luck!

Kek just joshin

I'm calling bullshit. Clearly that's a tyranny in the 4th degree and there's his name tag.

Kys

virgin
elliot is that you?

unfortunately mate the partying's gonna reduce for a while and all adventure are gonna be child friendly for the next 14-18 years

How is your relationship generally?

Also thread hijack but would like opinions... my partner wants kids and I am unsure.. would make them happy but maybe I would be a shitty parent if I go into it reluctantly.

this is why niggers are so fast on their feet....spend the first 9mos of their lives dodging a coat hanger,

take a retest a week later and if she is it should show then dude

This

preach too many 'dads' that just abandon the families they create

thats sick you fucking disgusting bastard

thats what ive been doing with my pregnant fiancee

That's how you end up with twins or triplets you fucking virgin. Jesus. Millennials these days.

talk to each other explain your reluctancies and work through it we've been talking about it for months just stay calm and work to earn the kids meals and you'll be fine

If she doesn't get an abortion, then kiss those dreams goodbye. Or, maybe she can give the kid up for adoption. Otherwise, time to spend all of your money on diapers and baby food.

>white girlfriend
She's your problem now hombre. I got myself a brown girl (pic very related) and never going back.

sometimes it seems like an OK idea... other times possibly the worst decisions you can make. Different if it happens by accident, then you just make the best of it, but the deciding part is killing me.

Oh look, the guy who keeps spamming cuckold shit relentlessly.

Hug her goodbye she's about to go flying over a wall. Good riddance non white scum.

>i just impregnated

>just
>impregnated

Even if you did, you’d have no way of knowing.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I feel like half the autistic kids here miss that.