What do they talk about

what do they talk about

How tight their pussies are.

>"Leo why did you bring your friend, he smells like sweet onion teriyaki"

>tfw leo kept his shirt on while swimming cause Jonah was ashamed of being fat and didn't take it off
wish i had a friend as based as him

leo is a bro

>girls are talking to Jonah Hill

Subway sandwiches

How many bleached assholes has Leo eaten?

talk about how pathetic the people are who follow their every move

I live in southern Europe and a lot of the "Germany and above" tourists we have around here bath with their shirts on, supposedly so they don't burn. It looks ridiculous and I bet it's extremely umcomfortable.

How it was not cool that Jonah roofied and raped that one girl, but she forgives him because hes famous

Everyone needs a Leo in their life.

based leo

Leo is toppest tier bro tbqh

>leo will never be my bro and take me on his yatch parties

Leo Dicaprio house

>"Show Jonah your titties, bitch"

Planet Earth of course.

he can do better

>meanwhile you still live in a small apartment with 20 cats shitting everywhere
jdimsa

sterile

If you say so.

he doesn't own that yacht that's owned by some billionaire who rents it out

Where's the cuckshed?

When will Leo play a drug lord with Jonah as his right hand man?

>hardwood ceilings

Leo wtf were you thinking?

Looks comfy.

Ever since gaining a spitting fetish, one of my goals in life is to aqquire a harem of doms to spit in my mouth all day, everyday. They would have me kneel in front of them to spit at me, spit at me in public, they would have me lay on the floor and take turns spitting on me whilst they rested their feet on me. In my mouth or on my face, were ever they wanted to spit. They would even spit on the floor and order me to lick it up. They would pass a wine glass around and take turns spitting into it and have me drink it when it was full. I want to be their spitboy. They would also mean and hurtful things to me but at the end of the day they would pet me andtell me how much of a good spitboy I was which is more than enough positive reinforcement to keep a beta like me in line.

If only I had Leo's money.

it makes good acoustics for the piano dummy

>20 cats

it's cozy as fuk nigga

probably cedar

y

It's not really unless the material chafes it does slow down your swimming

>tfw they will never put this back on the wheel of the worst

I'd watch the hell out of that to be honest, the chemistry would be off the charts.

Jonah defending Leo from some niggas.

Jonah Based

I don't like it, there's nothing interesting; sculptures, paintings, a big stereo or surround system...