What would u do if u wake up and you look like dis?

what would u do if u wake up and you look like dis?

Hold my breath and passout from oxagen deperavation then repeate until I can't tell what I look like/why I'm doing that.

oxagen depervation,
repeate

u ok?

I'm probably closer to being a retard than I think. But yeah, I know. I googled how to spell it after I sent it.

As for repeate, Im not sure why I constantly spell it that way. Then again, I rely upon spell check to find my errors. It's not a good habbit but I don't feel like spending time learning how to spell when something can just tell me I'm wrong for me.

just hoped you weren't having a stroke when you typed that beauty of a message.

Nah, I just can't spell worth a damn nor understand how grammar works. American education system didn't do a good job teaching me, granted I slept through my English and history classes.

You might be dyslexic tbh

That's a hard question to answer, user. You've got me stumped.

Honestly, I said/mean that because her life looks like it sucks because she has to rely upon others to live. I hate my life enough as is so waking up like that would make me want to finally end it and as the only way I could like that is through brain damage, I figured it was the easiest way to elievate the suffering.

I've been told that but I don't like lables or being told that there's something wrong with my biological make up.

>elievate
come on man, just install a dictionary extension, I use Grammarly

Is there one for firefox on andoid? Cause I'd gladly use it so others wont see my stupidity ... as easily.

Id do a handstand

Who decided to take it out of the cupboard and put it on display?

Get a part time job as a fleshlight.

Honestly, I blaim the keyboard I choose to use. I don't like the default so I installed another but it has a less useful ... suggestion list(idk what it's called). Tho the Sup Forums reply function doesn't do a very good job at informing of spelling errors, at least in firefox on android.

Is it? Cause I mean it.

Be that as it may, there's very likely something wrong with your biological make up - you will probably feed your bad genes onto your children, and their children.

Do yourself a favour, adopt and kill off your bloodline.

I would wake up again

I'd have no problem with that tho I'm far from a position where I can support anyone.

/bread

u cant

Check out my new tits

Out of curiosity I would stick my dick in her.

Can't say you don't like something unless you try it.

become a paralympic shotput

waddle my little ass off the nearest bridge.

Nah, you can say that. You'd just have an illogically based opinion.

It will probably become the next politically correct celebrity, once the progerians fail to illicit enough mass generated sympathy anymore.