If you use Discord, you just proved to me that you got into the internet after 2012...

If you use Discord, you just proved to me that you got into the internet after 2012. Newfag isnt even new enough for you.

Discord is like Teamspeak but for newfags with a sub-average penis size.

>Lets make a new community because people arent already logged into steam, origin, and uplay
>Lets use 5-12mbits of bandwidth because fuck wifi connections
>No plugins at all
>Shitty voice quality, while using so much bandwidth
>Push to talk doesnt work sometimes when the window isnt on top, they failed at OS prioritization.
>no permission setup for ranking
>not even a ranking setup, just renaming of ranks
>easily hacked
>no codec changing for bandwidth optimization
>broken network prioritization, even on new routers
>no 3d sound
>cannot host a dedicated server, only a listen server done through discord. No custom ports.

Its literally the "Hey wanna Skype" of 2016. People who have used the internet for longer than 3-5 years know Teamspeak will always reign supreme, with Ventrilo right behind it, tied with mumble for its bandwidth usage.

Pic related: Discord users

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAmik_WKAZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Teamspeak is for niggers.

>Its literally the "Hey wanna Skype" of 2016
>2016

Teamspeak is the best in terms of function and usage. Uses ~10kbit/s

Mumble is the best in terms of bandwidth. A whopping 5kbit/s

Ventrilo is only good for WoW raiding.

2015 as well, cant say 2017 since it just started, but Discord will probably remain the place I go to talk about GDQ and other horrifically autistic things.

Nigger, I still have a five digit ICQ handle. Teamspeak is newfag to me.

Except Discord actually looks nice and is enjoyable to use.

Give it a few years, it's very popular right now, it will only improve. Teamspeak, Ventrillo, and mumble will all die out and be replaced by the might discord.

Teamspeak faggots can't figure out how to work discord, teamspeak faggots are ignorant of all of discord's features, teamspeak faggots still use a program from 2006 with a UI from fucking windows 98.

There is nothing, nothing at all, that teamspeak does better

Boy oh boy nigger how ICQ has changed.

This guy doesnt know what plugins are.

Let me guess, "4 years of service" on your Steam account, right?

Skype is the best tho, anything else is newfag...

>when you have literally no idea what youre talking about

>being this triggered
10/10

>ip resolvable in seconds
>massive bandwidth use

FAKE NEWS, RUSSIAN HACKER SPOTTED

"Discord" "Features"

L O L. You mean the same features I never have to use because im logged into Steam?

Even its IRC chat is horrifically optimized.

There's gotta be some newfag technology that triggers you m8. Ive been on the internet since CS was a new thing, hell since when Quake was still big.

Ever since 2010 its been downhill. All good communities became shit (including Sup Forums) and all games are now saturated with autism.

OP here, you cant tell that he was fucking around? seriously?

I like discord. From my experience, everything works. I have tons of quality options. Servers are easy to set up. It's free. Mobile app works great.

Honestly when I see posts like this it makes me not want to go back to TS.

>Honestly when I see posts like this it makes me not want to go back to TS.
Spotted the sensitive one

>Honestly when I see posts listing valid reasons one program is better, I prefer not to use that program.

You're like children in politics.

First of all, discord is much more easier to set up. Just give someone a link, and boom they are in the server, no downloads required. Has voice which works very well, and text chat which is good too. The UI actually looks good unlike Teamspeak and the little quirks and things make you smile every time you see them
Oh, and if you are looking for plugins check out BetterDiscord, you can get custom CSS, plugins etc for the Discord app, at pretty sweet.

Damn, I can't tell if you're trolling, but that's funny. Teamspeak users are worse than athiests

I hope you're talking about Trump supporters.

Pretty much their entire reason for voting Trump was because everyone told them not to.

YOU CAN PLAY COUNTER STRIKE: SOURCE ON DISCORD??

Thank you,

Yo. Get in here and share you shit taste in music with other faggots.

I'm in love with this song, please listen, it's short

youtube.com/watch?v=aAmik_WKAZw

I'll never use discord simply because I haven't seen any 3rd party support for it. I run an Arma 3 server that uses Task Force Radio, which can not and from what I've read will never be able to work with discord. Teamspeak was also free and easy to set up for me me because I own the dedicated server I host from, so there is no real reason to swap.

Ehhh the minority of both sides is what I am talking about.

HAHA

>Join our music server to use VOIP while music is playing.

This is my plugins argument.

One hole in your logic is that the browser version of discord is horrifically bad, and lacks push to talk (well, functioning push to talk).

People seem to not realize that teamspeak has skins. I use an IRC one, which is what Discord is also going for.

Now that BetterDiscord thing sounds promising.

Ding dongd arguing about dumb shit again ... geesh get a life. Who cares.

rekt

>Ding dongd arguing about dumb shit again ... geesh get a life. Who cares.
You really got him