I've been spiraling down in a drug induced psychosis the past few weeks that will inevitably end in me taking my life...

i've been spiraling down in a drug induced psychosis the past few weeks that will inevitably end in me taking my life. ive been hospitalized 7 times within the past year and im just allowing this to happen, theres nothing i can do anymore. hppd is a real thing, and sometimes it can not be controlled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lnax9Yx6wsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dang man, care to share what is happening to you? what have you been seeing?

GO TO A REHAB NOW

CHECK IN TO ANY OF THEM

MAKE SURE THEY ARE A HOSPITAL

GO NOW THEY WILL HELP YOU THROUGH WITHDRAWLS
'NOW!

Why did you poor dieheraa on those shrooms?

will you send me your drugs via PO pox

after 7 years of frequent hallucinogen use, ive developed an extreme shift in reality. my vision is often just tracers, and i have to make through what is really there, my eyes like to focus on different lighting scenarios

/thread

no w/d's at all, i just smoke weed to help mellow down the bad effects

honey helps neutral the taste of shrooms imo

before you quit can I get those mushrooms

Soak em in everclear for a month drink what's left. Crystals of the Gods... Google it.

Why aren't your medications working (starting to work because they take a little while) if you've been hospitalized 7 times?

Jesus Christ! Sup Forums shouldnt be your go to psychiatrist

is there any other comment needed?

>no withdrawals at all
>I just smoke weed to help with the withdrawals
??????

Is this you, Pospelov?

Ah that's where you went wrong.
Psychadelics shouldn't be taken too frequently.
I stopped taking them a few years back.

ive had drug induced physchosis caused from synthetic weed. i was hospitalized and put on risperidone and felt myself after 1 week maybe try meds

IDK if OP, but if so.

I got put in a hospital two Fridays ago. Got fired from my job of 4 years (part time, but I worked 30-47 hours a week, got paid minimum wage while covering other departments etc) two weeks ago.

Slept over a coworkers house, he put a machete to my neck and demanded to rape my girlfriend. I got fired for "bullying" him, calling him machete whenever I saw him. He reported me and kept his job despite being a fucking terrible employee on top of committing assault & battery.

Haven't had shrooms in over 2 1/2 years. Had about 3.5 grams on saturday, shared the other 3.5 (ea 45$ btw -_-) with my old HS friend and his baby momma of 4 months at there new apartment of a week.

Once it started I excused myself to the guest room. Tripping, feeling how bad I felt about being fired and put into a hospital for 24 hours after being detained by police in front of my mother in our own home.

He was trying to get her to fuck me. One of my best buddies to his baby momma.

Life is alright. She probably would of banged. But I was to focused on how shitty life is.

But it will get better, thats why I didn't even both getting my 2nd vagina ever. I'm 24 y/o white male and she a nigga if u no what im sayyyinn

Papa bless. You'll be alright if you want to be

That's called weed addiction.

Only retards do synthetic weed
its not even weed

it was an accident

Still
weed has a specific look and smell
synthetic weed is plants sprayed with chemicals

wtf man your life sounds like shit. you should probably get entirely new set of friends.

I also got a psychosis but not drug induced, i stopped doing drugs though. You can do this never give up and get professional help

i hate this shit. this is what comes from illegal drugs.

Neck it OP you fucking spick.

This

How did you not know op or you just smoked some and realized after the fact?

2/10, would watch the movie of this while drunk

youre right there is nothing you can do lol

kek

fucking die already. Sup Forums has turned into a bunch of pussies

I animate and did a year of stand up comedy open mics over my state. You will see this someday.

I cut that fucker out. He gave me shit the last 8 months. And got butthert so he pulled that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lnax9Yx6wsU
pls no kys

72s the entire time? Or did you talk your way out of some of 'em?

Quit being a fucking faggot and bitching. Either live your life and help the human race succeed, be a fucking leech on society, or the third option, KILL YOURSELF AND. QUIT. WASTING. EVERYONES. TIME.

how old are you op?
you might be getting shaman sickness...

>my vision is often just tracers

at the time i thought it was just mids, i realized a few days after because i was still high

thats a shame

similar shit happened to me with weed. it actually made cancel almost all social connections. fortunately was able to quit it after getting cancer and surviving it. couldn't have do it without.

You can do it too, OP. you just need to get cancer.

Persistence and resilience op

What happened to you and how did the weed induce psychosis, what did you experience?
Asking for a friend

Give your drugs to me.