How would you disarm the piss bomb?

How would you disarm the piss bomb?

Ask this guy

Like this!

sump pump

I wouldn't, i won't get covered in piss for the measly janitor salary they's give me. Fuck that.

i would not

>Create a freeze ray
>freeze piss
>hit with hammer
>piss shatters into a billion pieces
>profit

kitty litter.

Quit my job and go home.

Who would let this happen?

A straw of course

It takes a crane to get out

With my dubs

Call the pee pee president

Poke a hole in the bottom, wait outside for it to drain, mop the whole bathroom.

think you just spilled the bag all over yourself

HCL

wetvac

just keep telling other people to do it

8 years, 3 supreme Court justices, Obama's executive actions erased overnight, the govt turned against liberal ideology.

"Theys"

>8 years

Melania and a straw

if just need:
- knife on a long stick
- pen to sign resignation

and then you just have piss sitting there finna be unfrozen in minutes because they in such small sizes. outstanding work

By getting cough and bring perogies inside it

Just stop the water supply and let heroin junkies in the toilet.
When they notice that there is no water they'll juse use the piss to inject their dope.

Add lemon jelly
Disarm
Sell the jelly
Profit?

Let it ferment then drink

Take gloves, a small bucket, and one of those bag clips that latch togeather. Cut a small hole on the corner of the bag, drain till the bucket is mostly full, close the opening. Repeat this process until the bag is light enough to remove, place into trash can and removed of properly.

Floor drain. Fuck it I'm a janitor, not a Heath and safety ministor.

>trump is already historically unpopular
>his policies are incoherent
>he's already sparking conflicts, including with China
>he'll get re-elected
Hahaha! Oh wow!

>Took thread too literally

KEK

Buy kitty litter. Introduce to liquid hatred. Save receipt and photo for reimbursement.

>one can never take things /too/ literally

Shop vac. Till light enough to dispose. Toss shop vac when done.

Freeze it solid solved

This. pop it let it go down the floor drown.

Call Donald Trump. He's an expert on piss.

all public bathrooms have a low point with a drain. close the bathroom, pop a hole in the bottom to let it drain out. once it's done, dispose of the bag and mop the floor.

i have this for my turtle tank. just pump it straight into a working urinal

I'd rig a fish hook and fishing line to the bottom of the bag and to the doorway so that the next person to open the door rips a hole in the bottom of the bag and the whole floor gets covered in stagnant pee. Then I'd get a sandwich after washing my hands.

Add 400 boxes of lemon jello to it, let it solidify, cut it into squares, and then drop off the squares at the local mosques, temples, and homeless shelters.