Post albums you've had sex to, judge others

I'm bored, discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-DkslcOhytU
youtube.com/watch?v=totYCysea4w
youtu.be/V5uavI0CM3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=InlDs3C5Twk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello op here, here is my list from what I can think of.

I've never had sex

exclusively new order singles

me neither. virginsquad where we at?

It was in the morning after I first had sex and it fit oddly well.

lol damn, i bet you're a straight male who is fully aware of the irony

bingo

I think I lost my virginity to Blue Oyster Cult

I ought to make an album of field recordings of my gf's moans

I was 13, let me off.

Who has sex to music? Are you 12?
Besides I doubt you'd be able to listen to those albums cover to cover AND not blow your load, interrupt and walk over to the CD player and change discs.

>inb4 use iTunes gramps

most of the times i've had sex music has been playing, so it's hard to remember specifics. some of the best sex i ever had was to the first ILY's album. it was nice. but the absolute hands-down best blowjob i ever received was while watching The Fifth Element. it wes mind-bogglingly good, i thought the lady was like a total prude but apparently she's a fucking pro. that night was our only sexual/romantic interaction, but i want to marry her. she's nice, but even if she was a terrible person, i'd still want her because of that absolutely bonkers blowjob. i damn near cried it was so good. i've never cum solely from a blowjob except for that one time.

in terms of stereotypical sex music, D'Angelo is fantastic. probably weirdest sex music was Death Grips, NIN, Bright Eyes, or Grimes.

you fucking sex machine, i love you. how have i never had sex to har mar??

You shouldn't lie on the internet OP

im not even old

this

ew

gay

Chad pls go

this

This Is Hardcore by Pulp
very good.

M-my nigga

I'm only 24 so there's lots of time, right?

in all honesty, i'm pretty average, appearance-wise. i just manage to not be a total social disaster, and i treat women with respect. if i was chad, i'd be hot, i'd be an asshole to women, and i also wouldn't be on this hentai website. it's not that fucking hard, guys. you're passionate about art, that's extremely appealing to women. be nice, and fucking relax

I've never had sex to music

this, why get cucked by soundwaves?

Middle left is what?? Can't read it

This.

>the large amount of captura's for just this link, goddamn.
youtu.be/-DkslcOhytU

>Disappointment Island - TTNG
it's an abstract feel.jpg

this

I fucked to Blonde which sucks because I love the album and since we broke up I can't listen to it anymore

this

Taeko Ohnuki - Sunshower

>got laid

>can't listen to sub-par over-hyped album anymore

idk user, seems like a victory to me.

90% of what I have sex to is noise/drone/ambient

this

If you both like the album, this one works pretty good.

I had sex to this song repeating like 20 times

youtube.com/watch?v=totYCysea4w

music i play to my dog...

I had sex multiple times with this one girl while we were watching Adventure Time.

ay f.am

bump

CAN YOU TAKE ME HIGHER?

sober?

what's the center album ?

like a hot dog into a pencil sharpener

>pic related
>Hiraeth
>Awaken My Love

And one time this emo chick played a Blood On The Dance Floor album. Worst sex of my life

My ex used to love to fuck to this album, of course, she was a total psycho, so.........

bestest

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't get the appeal

USE ITUNES GRAMPS FAGGOT

Every Young Thug album besides his latest

Don't cut yourself on that edge virgin.

you are aware you're on Sup Forums right

this

>13
WHY CAN'T I GET LAID I'M 23

i'm 23 too

now that i'm a recluse who works 10-hour night shifts my chances of finding someone to touch my peepee have sunken to 0%

Just lost my virginity at 24 so, yes, I guess. (I met a girl on the internet.)

>i treat women with respect. if i was chad, i'd be hot, i'd be an asshole to women

I wish there was some way to send this post to every girl who ever thinks about fucking or dating you.

Rely on what you have. If you use the internet a lot, dedicate some hours each day to looking for or talking to girls.

it was actually really good, especially devil in a new dress

underrated

did you guys date or was it just a tinder thing? did you mention being a virgin beforehand?

i've given up on that. being around a bunch of sweaty middle-aged warehouse men every waking moment has completely shot my ability to talk to girls.

wewlad how did this fit ?

Both Frank Ocean
MBDTF
Flume - Skin
Rubber Soul

>did you guys date or was it just a tinder thing? did you mention being a virgin beforehand?
Dated. We started as friends from an online community and grew to like each other. I told her I was a virgin and she said she didn't care. Some girls also have a semi-fetish for virgin guys.

If you're just looking to lose your virginity, Tinder is probably the way to go. But from the very few relationships I've had, I'm glad they started through genuine friendships instead of me just spam messaging people on OKC or Tinder or whatever.

When I was a kissless virgin (as of a year ago), I sought out a relationship rather than just sex. I don't think having a one-night stand with some Tinder girl would have made me feel any more confident or less alone.

Experiencing a romantic relationship is what actually made me feel happier with my life. Even if you do manage to somehow convince a girl from a dating app/site to let you dick her down, you probably won't feel that much better about yourself.

>i've given up on that. being around a bunch of sweaty middle-aged warehouse men every waking moment has completely shot my ability to talk to girls.
I can't talk to girls either, but at least through practice I became able to semi-talk to them online. There are lots of options for you on the internet.

Every girl I've dated has been a 4channer (or heavily involved in similar communities or otherwise shares the weird Internet humor sense everyone here does), so I was actually able 2 just b myself and everything worked out okay. If I was trying to talk to or date some normie girl, it'd probably end in disaster.

was it weird at first?

I'm a 23 yo kv and I can't even realistically envision myself being intimate with someone

Lost my virginity to this album

>I don't think having a one-night stand with some Tinder girl would have made me feel any more confident or less alone.

same. i mean, that's why i haven't really bothered with that. super early on (like 17) i dated a girl who tried to force me to have sex with her and so i avoided that in pretty much all relationships afterward and now i know that was a huge mistake because here i am at 23 feeling like some kind of malfunctioning weirdo.

but this post gives me hope

Sex is gay

no u

It was very weird at first, but we started out slow and she eased me into it. If you find a nice girl who has feelings for you, she'll probably be more than willing to accommodate you and help you learn the ropes gently. Obviously that's less likely for a Tinder date or whatever.

I was a total KV too, but once I met her we went from kissing to sex pretty quickly and it felt somewhat natural.

Again, the hard part is really just finding the right girl. If you can achieve that, intimacy will come easy to you (even if it starts off with something as childish as hand holding and hugging).

Would you really be any less of a weirdo if you had sex with her at 17, though? Probably not. Having sex doesn't magically make you better with women or more normal. If you have trouble talking to girls, that's the core problem.

i am not jeff mangum

>Would you really be any less of a weirdo if you had sex with her at 17, though? Probably not.

i don't know, i think i would've turned out better. i ended up getting a complex that fucked up my relationships afterward. i should've just gone along with it.

I lost my virginity to halcyon digest, me and my gf regularly get it on to anyone of MBVs albums, we've also fucked to Arca, The Flaming Lips, and Scratch Acid. Probably more but that's what I can think of off the top of my head.

Yeah that makes sense. Do you now have some phobia of sex?

Fucking to Arca sounds kind of insane but fun.

>we've also fucked to Arca

tfw no Arca listening gf

I miss that goth bitch, now I can't listen to this without getting a boner

youtu.be/V5uavI0CM3Y

>Sup Forums
>sex

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=InlDs3C5Twk

and also Drake's Views.

Banged so many chicks to this. Vapid sentiments, B+ vocals, and retard composition. Doesn't matter as long as your woman is riding the baloney pony to it.

Sorry, but you fuck women to the soft shit. You're the fag in this case. More likely the wizard-level Sup Forums virgin.

this