What bomb is the easiest to make?

What bomb is the easiest to make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R4FdwVqoKok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go to your hardware store, get some muriatic acid and some aluminum foil. Drink a water bottle. Fill said water bottle with rocks and put the aluminum foil on top. Then pour in said muriatic acid and put the cap on. have fun dont die.

It needs a blast radius of at least 25 meters, so how much do I need?

not a real bomb.
mix some hydrogen peroxide 500ml with acetone 500ml, 250HCL in an ice bath wait 12 hours for AP to form at bottom. filter through coffee filter to collect AP. can use that in a pipe bomb or use it as a blasting cap for some AN. get it from instant cold packs.

jager bomb

strap a gallon of gas to the side for fiery effect
what you trying to blow up?
with 25 meters you need the AN

How would I obtain those without getting caught?

I've already acquired 3 pistols for my mission.

Have fun in the pokey faggot

>getting cough bring perogies

God damn you deserve to blow yourself up you fucking re re

this columbine?

hydrogen peroxide is that stuff you put on wounds
acetone is paint remover
HCL can be found in decent purity in "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner
ammonium nitrate like I said can be found in insta cold packs
what type of a detonator do you need

A remote detonator which can be used at any time.

Works bomb.
crumple up a bunch of aluminum foil, put in the bottom of a soda bottle, pour a bunch of Works pipe cleaner (or any cleaner with a lot of HCL) in it, tighten the cap, put somewhere not near you, and cover your ears. If you put it in a glass bottle, don't be near it. If you make a big one in a 2 liter bottle, and wrap the bottle in fiber-reinforced tape so a shitload of pressure builds up when it pops, it'll flay the meat off your bones when it goes. And the fun of the works bomb is, you can never really predict when it is going to blow.

This is why you join boy scouts you fucks.

a truth bomb

I can make a contraption which will poor the HCL remotely. Are there any demonstrating videos?

but the explosive you need depends on your target and goal.
oh and AP is unstable as shit bomb squads hate it but be careful as fuck! shock, impact, and heat sensitive.
and remember a good explosive relys on the casing you use.
are you getting a building or some kind of living target? shrapnel is great for living targets. or make a dirt bomb shit is easy as fuck if you can get anything radio active

>glass works bomb
>fiber reinforced 2liter

nigga you just took a fun mailbox buster and turned it into a felony

You can just pour it in, twist the cap, and throw it, or put it down and run away, like every other 12yo user.

When it goes off it'll destroy your contraption and cover it in hydrochloric acid anyway.

Jesus fuck youre 12 arent you? How are you going to make a fuck..ugh fuck you man. Just. fuck. You

you spelt bong wrong
>have a cone and chill the fuck out

What is the radius at which it will kill?

Boy Scouts, user.

Maybe if it blows up on your neck?

Then it is no good, is there anything I can mix with gasoline to create a huge explosion?

Fire

this shit is bull, its basically a dry ice bomb, some bullshit kiddy shit
get a pre paid cell phone cut open to get to vibrator, hook vibrator on a circuit with a capacitor to ignite the Ap. when called the vibrator will go off completing the circuit. can blow it up from anywhere in the world. or hook it up on a model rocket engine if you need it to be easier to make

I want the explosion to kill not the fire

you're both on a list now

wont kill anyone

It really just pops the bottle user. The chemical reaction produces heat, which expands the air, until the pressure is too much for the bottle. If you use a glass bottle, it'll spray you and everything else in a fine mist of sharp glass shards. I set one one in the middle of the street to see how far down the road we'd see glass to test the range, and ran about 75 feet up to the house, and waited, and waited, & realized the glass would take so much more pressure it might never burst, and then it just disappeared with a little pop and the instantaneous sound of our door being hit, when we noticed tiny little chunks of glass had ripped through the metal screen door and stuck into the wood behind it. It was all over the house.

Irish car bombs are pretty easy.
Guiness, Baileys, and Jameson.

put yellow mustard into gasoline you get mustard gas.

Lol youll be arrested within a couple days of this thread anyway so it doesnt really matter

gas isnt explosive enough. unless you want to order some chem premade online and get tracked do the AP with AN it the easyiest and most deadly place to start. shit is easy bro I did this shit when I was 12. and its what the terrorist do it will take down buildings

Tell the FBI I said hi when they stop over.

>how do I proxy through Starbucks wifi on a used phone paid with cash

What was your target?

why dint you listen to ANY of the fucking shit I just posted? I give up was trying to help but you are to fucking stupid to listen to me, good luck kiddo

I did listen and I made a note, thank you

lots of different one but the biggest was a steel structure with one floor approximately 175yds by 60ydrs. had coordinated ones going off on structural beams

This is funny, I just found that kind of tape in my house today, getting the other two things will be easy enough

I take it your target is living so shrapnel is going to be your savor. think metal casing to hold blasting cap and primary, then put explosive in another case filled with shrapnel such as nails or ball bearings

If I do it with the glass bottle and put cover it how long before it explodes? So I know how much time I have to add the tape

Would an aluminium can work better than a plastic bottle for now until I get the other materials?

or
if you are trying to get the tagets out of a building and into your kill box strap gas to the bombs for effect (its what they do in hollywood) to send the targets out and to panic them then blow up all exits outside of your killbox. once targets are in killbox you can mow down all those pesky squirrel that have been stealing your nuts

Buy a tennis ball and a few boxes of matches. Break off all the match heads. Cut the tennis ball in half. Glue the strikers off the match boxes to the insides of both halves of the tennis ball. Fill both halves with the match head. Place a card over one half flip it and tape the two together and throw it at someone

Yes I already know where my kill zone will be, I may even just set off the fire alarm to get them there

both are shit, explosive rely on pressure all it is is air oxidizing and thus expanding really fast so pressure means bigger explosive. think metal pipe bomb, metal pressure cooker, empty propane container.

Buy a ticket to Jordan, cross border to Syria, learn from the pros
make sure you buy a round-trip ticket

So even with just the HCL as long as it's container is strong and large enough it will do more damage? What is the limit of the container where it does not even explode until it is forcefully opened?

youtu.be/R4FdwVqoKok

A bath bomb. ;)

Bottle rocket gunpowder tin foil and sparkler dust with some potassium nitrate propellent my dude

make sure you only allow one exit. blow up others. you could always strap DIY napalm (gas and Styrofoam for easiest) onto it instead of gas to make other exits on fire thus unsable without worrying about it taking out the exits structurally

Just in case OP does something news-worthy, i want to say hello to CNN and to claim my spot as the first person to acknowledge a possible delivery from OP

photo bombs

Eat 3 cups of yogurt, one soft taco with extra beef, and a been burrito from Taco Bell.

The water heater. You just disable all the safety features and it destroys your home. Not that I would do that to your water heater, so no worries!

Have you no humanity?

Whats your mission Sup Forumsrother?

get off the works bomb and kiddy bullshit like that!!! it wont do SHIT, god damn!! you are lucky I am so god damned board, cause I really dont know why I keep on helping you!

It is a difficult target I don't want to kill everyone in there, and right now this is a one man operation

To see to see brainies ... because they do not manufacture a virus that worm black skin better ..

It is more for a distraction to funnel the crowd since I won't be able to obtain the good stuff without getting caught

Hello FBI
Shoutouts to Zarbon

op is just a kid that bullyed and thinks it would be fun to think about this shit, too stupid and not serious enough about actually doing a god damned thing

Uh, don't do it i guess?

What are you trying to do?

Are you stealing smartphones or something

gotta get the iphone 5 amirite

059fa9dc6468d94d0a8caba433113214

I will post decrypted version in another thread whenever the time comes, make a note of it if you want

Bomb Squad fag here...

This is a moderately legit post as far as broad strokes are concerned.

Peroxides are so sensitive though that you'll likely get a high order det during the cook process or, hopefully, when you're handling the finished product.

TL,DR... Do this and enjoy your suicide faggot

one trip to walmart to get everything you need, literally so easy to get this shit AP and NA shit. to be safer pick up all 4 god damn chems needed from different stores. for Christ sake the god damn dollar tree would have this shit! if your going to risk doing this kind of shit at least to it right!!!!! works bomb (that would have one of the three chems you need to make AP) are hard to control because the timing is unreliable as fuck and about a fritning as a firecracker.

A truth bomb

The "F" bomb by far is the easiest to make

How the fuck am I supposed to know which thread user

How the fuck am I supposed to know when the time comes user

How am I supposed to call the p- I mean avoid my death?

I don't live in USA

Search for the hash in an archiver later on

you're the reason Sup Forums gets linked to places like CNN to be shit on by normies constantly

thats why you have ice bath to stop the chems from getting too hot when it is reacting and forming. common. but honestly I hope OP is as dumb as he seems and does blow himself up lol. but, if he can do it like a person with a lick of fucking IQ he will be fine

Ez brute forcable hash?

If you can bruteforce sentences then sure