Can some frogs recommend me some good movies about minorities in France and the french identity?

Can some frogs recommend me some good movies about minorities in France and the french identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOGD-2ZH9PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1f7EGBPIxtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck hedogan

La haine

Fracture:
youtube.com/watch?v=XOGD-2ZH9PQ

Bande de filles
youtube.com/watch?v=1f7EGBPIxtE

merci monsieur

I think its pretty cool that France i so diverse
So French anons can easily fugg black and arab qts

France will be black and North African majority very soon. White Frenchies will be wiped out

France is defined by culture, but by color of the skin

wrong webm

Really sad. It seems to me that second generation immigrants are often much less grateful than their parents.
But with that beeing said, I doubt that any of them will realistically come into a position of power and be able to shape the future of France

>Watching French movies

Really sad. It seems to me that post 2000s whites are often just as racist as their parents.
But with that beeing said, I doubt that any of them will realistically come into a position of power and be able to shape the future of America in the next election.
t. american liberal 2015

Kill yourself, shithead.

I am sorry, was I wrong?

but Americans have a racist in position of power

>come into a position of power
Not now but when Africans are 70% of the population of course they will.

Definitely

>black and arab qts

Doesn't exist.

That went over your head didnt it?
Read it again and then again.

>tfw every French poster on this site is either arab or african

I think France will transform in a country with lots of gated white communities and the majority of black/arab people living in poverty with lots of crime
kinda like america

White americans also live in poverty.

Same with white south africans.

i wish adolf killed your family fucking cunt

but then we would be unable to have this discussion, friend

i don't want to talk with a german who thinks it's "cool" that this place is a 3rd world nigger ghetto

soon it will happen to you too and i can tell you, you won't find it cool at all

The difference is that you have all the diverse qts in France, while we get only male refugees

it doesn't matter, i don't want anything to do with them, most aren't qt at all and 99% of them are trashy and fucking retarded
i'd rather leave and get a normal wife from a normal country

if you want a "diverse" qt just go to a vacation on a 3rd world country
btw i don't think they are diverse at all since they are most of the population, when i see a brown woman i don't think it's fucking exotic i think it reminds mind that i live in a poor shithole when women are ugly, they are also poor and they smell bad

come and take my place if you want i gladly exchange it with yours

fatima was good, it's on yank netflix, the lead actress is an irl algerian cleaning lady

Nope.

inb4 "disgusting hand" or "underage" (I'm 20)

>not even the blonde white girls "feel french"

france was a mistake. nuke that shithole

of course césars always go to the arabs, it's been like this for a while
i won't see it all those movies are shit, there are thousands of those propaganda movies already

i fucking hate it with all my heart, can't wait until this country starts burning and someone starts bombing the shit out of this place like it ought to, then all those niggers finally have something tangible to whine about

I would love to come to France and pump and dump some black and arab girls, but sadly i dont speak any french and wouldnt know how to pick up girls from that culture

and ? am i supposed to care ?

wow, you sound like a rude person

i'm usually not rude to most people but you started it by being a moron, now it's too late i hate you already

Sorry you got bullied by beurettes i guess

You seem to hate quiet a lot of people.

yeah right you can laugh and make jokes all you want but soon this country will turn into syria, when the bombs are falling and everything is destroyed and they will be starving and crying "why is this happening to us?" i will laugh at them, because they deserve all of it, that's all they deserve, they have to suffer

>Some frenchguy is butthurt and complains
Call the press

>because they deserve all of it, that's all they deserve, they have to suffer
You deserve it aswell 2bh, for beeing a colonizer and commiting crimes against humanity in Algeria

oh yeah i feel so guilty for it just like all those jews i gassed and all the niggers i enslaved
whatever i don't care

whatever i "deserve" according to your insane ideology i don't even need to suffer it since i can leave if i want to
oh well

oh and literally every single people killed and enslaved other ones btw you moron

We killed the Jews and we payed the price for it
And so, France must pay for its crimes aswell.

You might not care, but your country is paying the price right now

She originates from immigration as well probably

kek that's obviously just a bullshit feelings-based excuse for business decisions, no one who took the decision actually cares about it

it's not even related, africa is still between the hands of western interest nothing has changed, and as we can see germany is invaded by turks even though the two countries were literally allied to each other

user if it makes you feel i am of russian origin but i would have raised my hand to that question
in fact i would have raised my hand and maked a heil hitler with it

they are probably polish, i have noticed all the polish are wiggers and pretend they are arab

invaded is a hard word, considering that we invited them as guest workers

Based Poles

Not sure if it belongs here but have you watched French movie 'A Prophet'?

If not, I strongly recommend.