Sup Forums explain this

Sup Forums explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAECyLvSCHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggots being faggots.

Anonymous hasn't been around this site in years.

user fags

Well it looks like the US is uncut again

this will anger our kike overlords

Anonymous changes sides every few months, can never be sure about anything

>implying Sup Forums isn't anonymous

user has been here foolish one

"Bobby, time for dinner!"

"I said hold on mom, I'm doing a internet video!!"

Lmao

Be liberal to store by 99 cent guy Fawkes mask make YouTube video we is legion hur hur hur we war on Trump.

News Anonymous declares war on Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=FAECyLvSCHg

it is only the lulz that has not been here.

Fuck user

Anonymous is gay as fuck now

>Implying anything on this site is really anonymous.

Honeypot

This.

i love the donald

user goes after anyone with enough power to make sense going after. Which is exactly how it should be. Go after Hilldawg? Why? She fucked herself over. Who has enough power to make a difference. The republicans do, so obviously its better to get them. Sup Forums isnt anonymous, anonymous is anonymous. Sup Forums is a great cesspool of peons. But 99.9999% of Sup Forums users cannot do a fucking thing for this. I imagine anonymous as the 4th branch of govt

explained

Believe me. We know.

Sup Forums's been shilling for trump since 2015.

he won.

can we please just let it go. or are you going to be shilling for 8 years?

I started out like Trump. Pro-trump shitposters have made me hate the man. You guys never stop. you harm him more than you help him.

>4th branch of government
>my sides

precisely this. spot on. full stop.

kys

LE ANONYMOUS ARMY STRIKES AGAIN!!!!1!!

rolling for dubs

not before you. not... before... you.

agree wholeheartedly m8.
The election has damaged 4chins and i'm not sure if it can recover

nice

>666 trips

fuck the donald gtfo

Anonymous the real anonymous does just as much for putting elected officials in check than other branches do. As soon as someone, anyone, does something that should be checked the real Anonymous is on it. The problem is MSM has spread the idea that the two are one in the same.

yeah i'm afraid we're done for m8. as soon as those fags put us on fox news and cnn, it was over.

no recovering now. I never thought newfags would destroy Sup Forums. I always thought oldfags would do something so horrific, that Sup Forums would be banned from the internets forever.

So they helped get him get elected and now they want to tear him down. Bipolar. Something Fish In This Thread.

those fucking retards trolled the shit out libtards, and got the retard elected.

now they're trolling the retard, and pissing conservatards off. I don't get it. I guess they just want to see the world burn, and piss everyone off.

frankly I approve tbh.

the real anonymous (if it even still exists) doesn't declare shit over the news

Sounds like the media doing more smoke and mirrors

Hah. An ending like that would've been fitting for a place like Sup Forums.
I guess we never can see it coming

lol, this faggot thinks actually believes this shit

The inauguration's going to be AWESOME.

He's got female dance troops, female choirs, church choirs, opera singers, famous singing artists, and he'll be driving up in a "new gold plated Cadillac coupe to rightfully accept the Presidency" (Cadillac's unveiling its newest model via Trump).

Streamers, music, formal attire, American flags. I mean this really, really is going to be a tremendous inaugurations. One of the best.

Sure. Some of you dislike him. But the majority of us love him. So tough.

This promises to be as devastating as when Anonymous hacked the Bilderberg Group and gave them a fierce ultimatum to stop being evil:

boards.Sup Forums.org/news/thread/96394

have fun listening to kid rock for the rest of your life

If you could read. I clearly stated what you are trying to say against the argument. JIDF scum.

>BIG Guys

Trump is obviously the Antichrist, burn heretic faggots!

FUCKING GOYIM.

i agree

>Anonymous wasn't the CIA anyway.

>Stop shulling for Trump
The same way you faggots shill all day about how bad he is.

Niggers & Jews,Niggers & Jews... President Trump gon kill some Niggers & Jews.

>you faggots

I'm a conservative republican. I voted for Trump.

you guys took it too far, and now everyone hates you and trump. gg.

You, this... NOW!

trump = Israel

how is that not obvious. jew Kushner is running America now. he takes his orders from Netanyahu.

very sad!

did trump's retards go from 'white nationalists' to Zionist Israeli-shills overnight?

that was rather dramatic and sudden :/

I am nigger, hear me roar!

How many layers of irony are we looking at here.-

we hear you. apparently you darkies killed 6 of your own at a "peace rally for MLK", in Miami today.

bravo. you haven't let us down.

darkie scum.

more than I can count, friend

Anonymous is just a general term. It's no official group, anyone can claim to be anonymous. It's a collective of people with different ideas and different ideologies.

Anonymous can rage war against Donald Trump while at the same time Anonymous can defend Donald Trump against Anonymous.

Nah they're still here they just post as reg anons. these fags are prbly Soros fags

That's great, I hate Niggers

this

Found the faggot

You literally called yourself gay.

Wait, is Trump in Israel's pocket or Russia's. You fucking tin foil hatters need to get your shit together.

why not both?

you fat, neckbearded, basement-dwelling sack of shit.

Dude anyone can call themselves "anonymous" that's kinda the point it's a strength and a weakness it's not a group but a idea tard.

lol why? he hasnt done anything yet. stupid leftfags

Neither he's fine.

Wrong on all counts except the sack of shit part. Try again, figot!

so do you murkans really want to all kill each other?

I've heard righties talk about wanting a civil war and revolution. I've heard lefties saying the same thing.

so what gives. you really hate each other that much? you really think you're that different from one another?

sad that you're not working to unify. your nation is much weaker divided. you know who wins with a divided electorate? the politicians. the elite. the establishment.

Forth Reich?

There are a few things to point out here.

1. The actual Anonymous does not sit on Sup Forums all day staring at traps and ylyl threads.

2. Sup Forums uses "Anonymous" as the default name for all posters because this is an anonymous imageboard. People may not realize this, but the word "anonymous" actually has a practical definition.

3. There are so many cancerous cunts who use this website who believe they are a part of the Anonymous hacking organization. I see it all the time. Some retard on facebook with the "we are anonymous we are legion" thing in their description. This is actual autism. This used to be a website to look at funny pictures and post general cool shit. This isn't the hub for anything and anyone who takes Sup Forums that seriously should probably get themselves checked out by a doctor.

If this is bait, then whatever. Points still stand.

Define irony, because you obvious don't know what it means

Thank you. As a fellow member of Anonymous, it means a lot to us that you took the time to inform the community and clarify this misconception.

You'll be receiving a complimentary Brazzers subscription shortly. No need to provide an email -- we of course have it traced already.