My fiancee is pregnant we were petrified at first and wanted to abort but now we rtalked and i honestly cant wait to...

my fiancee is pregnant we were petrified at first and wanted to abort but now we rtalked and i honestly cant wait to see our baby. i 22 M live in a 2 bed house with my fiancee in yorkshire uk. i havent told my family yet as shes only 5 weeks old but i needed to tell someone im excited

Congrats

Name it Adolf Hitler

Second

Congrats

Name it Adolf Hitler

Are you sure it's yours?

cheers dude im naming if Quentin Tarquin Torquil Tyberius Nathaniel

Congrats

Name it Adolf Hitler

op here. trips decide name of the baby

definite mate

your fiance is 5 weeks old? damn, thats some early pregnancy

your not op dickhead

got pics of wife? and congrats. give b/ regulr updates

Shit just got interesting.

But if we succeed you have to film you telling your fiancee what you want the baby to be named and post it

like em young haha

Donald Maga Trump

Gratz.
Dubs and you name it Donald or Ivanka.

My Gf Is Pregnant As Well
6 weeks
Love the baby but she was on thin ice already.
She doesn't want to fuck ever.ahhh

actually sure lets see what you come up with and ill speak to my fiancee about it and post result

Lord Kek {insert Last Name}

Are you a sub-human? If so, ABORT.

my girl became horny as fuck now theres no need for a condom shes been sucking swallowing and just fucking all the cum out of me haha

na good hard working dude

Natalia Poklonskaya

Bonus Points if you spell it Ната́лья Влади́мировна Покло́нская

Not what he asked

Love Semen if girl (actual name of girl I knew btw)
and if boy Stormageddon the 1st

Never gotten trips never wanted trips

Until now...

Rolling for Keeanu Reeves [last name]

0 shit, found us a euro nigger

Gustav Sinep Clark Jeremy Pascal Thomas Helmut Karl

HAHAHA

There arent niggers in my country. We were smart enough not to import them

honestly dont think shed go for that lol

Mohammed Hassan Kemal

Thank God. You had me for a second.

Congrats dude, Yorkshire is an awesome place too to raise a child.

Yeah but adolf hitler and fucking lord kek are on the table.

Fuck man name your daughter that and she will grow up to be elected into the russian duma

does it give you a handjob up inside your woman's twat while you fuck her?

quints and the babies a girl so name her Adolfina Hitler

wow what a name lol
i knew a dude whose name was storm (his paents were high when naming him

what is he asking? am i a nigger no im white british

i know kids actually go outside here rather that stuck on screens like me lol you from yorkshire?

theyre noice names lol

not yet no hands

Wooh Wooh

Sandnigger detected

Get married. Or do you want your kid to be a bastard?

What would you do if it had an extra chromosome

>kills son/daughter with a suppressor

i worked i a shop with muslims once they kept calling me Maqbul Gafar Behrami Al Brittani lol

You going to raise your child religious? If so name her Deus Vult

And if not well you're missing out

Third

i was a bastard its not that bad kids taking my name though so when we do eventually save up to marry we dont need to change smudges name (we call it smudge because its tiny and thats how its look on a scan)

I haven't even seen dubs.
I don't think we will see trips boys

It's going to be a long 18 years. Have fun.
Also for the first few years the sleepless nights are going to be fucking awesome. Hope you can Handel a lot of shit and puke too

FALCON PUNCH !!!!!

I don't no if he can Handel it but he can't Bach out now

That is unless he is Haydn something from us

itll choose itself if it wants to be like its mother an athiest or me a pagan

ill lower it to dubs

i will im dreading and looking forward to it luckily i and the elder or 6 other siblings fro 16 yo to 4 yo so im fine and my fiancee is auntie to 13 nieces and nephews

LoL. Fucking auto correct

>my fiancee is pregnant
man you gonna be havin's some hot preggo sex. when your cock is up your gf's vadge, enough of it goes far enough to go up the baby and the baby can actually bite the tip of your cock

Just cross your fingers that it doesn't come out an oreo.

Congrats name the baby after me.

John Elliott (ur last name) if its a boy. Don't give it a stupid fucking none english name. Like greenbeans or rainbow like some faggot. If and when I have kids. Ima make sure they pick on all their classmates with retarded ass names.

My son is 4 years old. Wife gave birth when I was 22 as well. Fatherhood is great. Don't feed him to liberal propaganda camps. Redpill up, raise a good person.

Are you one of the whiny third wave "rebelling againts my parents" pagans or one of the bitchin' "fuck yeah return to my heritage" pagans

LEARN ABOUT HUMAN BEHAVIOR
please don't ruin the child curiosity

Op make sure you go Chopin for all the baby stuff

Also I want Shannon Ardoyne after my grandma

>i will im dreading and looking forward to it

All my friends are always saying how great it is to have kids then you see them on fb they are always complaining they are so tired they need a break, this sucks ect ect. lmao when I had kids we got a Nanny, fuck all that shit

Alexander Wesley and your last name

Don't talk or think negative thoughts. The baby will remember everything it comes in contact with and can stick with it for years and even go it's whole life without knowing the truth

Please do Wodin Donar

OH SHIT NIGGER

Wait wait if its girl I authorize Friga in place of Wodin

looking forward to that lol

actually like that name my grandad and her closest grandad rip were both named john#

cool, thats actually reassuring and i won t ill teach equality but sense and reason not to flip to the other side like an sjw cunt and want to teach kindness but not naivete

neither i walked past our local minster on the way home from work and i was struggling (manic depressive so good days and bad, it kept being bad) and i prayed. not to god but to many i played and admitted i dont know anything about them and never will but can you make things easier and they answered my prayer it was the easiest day of my life the next day, my uncle died 2 days later so i believe when you ask a favour of the gods they will make you earn it. a week ago i prayed for half an hour asking for the strength to stay alivbe and not to run away into the wild to live or die and 2 days later i god this news and i stayed strong they tested my strength and it worked and have a baby as reward.

so neither i found my faith by chance

OP

Don't fuck us

Deliver

i like that

Did you see where someone named their kid Dovahkiin and the parents and kid got free games for life from
Bethesda

Ey bro dubs check em. Hate the fucking name but I want to hear what she says

ill speak to my fiancee shes at work now (care work) and ill post result tomorrow

Shit man if thats how it works I'll name my kid Crusader Kings 2. Those games are expensive

is thread kill?