New fag here...

new fag here. bin lurking for a while but i have contributed in some cases but I was wondering if anyone know a good effective way to hack the app whatsapp.

Get the fuck out nigger.

actually, whatsapp has a fatal design flaw that gives admin access to any computer that has system 32 deleted (it's a bs security and permissions program you don;t really need anyway). try deleting that from your systems files and give it a shot

for real my wife was talking on the phone with her cousins and she she got her tits done huge and she told my wife she has bin sending her boyfriend pictures. picture related

Listen to this guy OP

Why would you want to hack it?

OP here to get all here pics

this

go get fuck by a nigger

This, look at the picture I posted, you have to do that in order to unlock the permissions. Doesn't work on Mac though.

It was working on January 2nd (That's when I unlocked my PC), after that, you need a software in order to get the code and get in anyone's app account.

Basically, if it's posted anywhere, it's instantly taken down because it's illegal/barely legal/unregulated. So you have to post back here when you're done.

I'll be here to send you the folder via Mega. Again, it will only be up for a few minutes before their algorythim catches up and deletes it from their server. So we have to coordinate.

More people have it, so they can also send you if I leave before you report back.

JUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU'RE BACK. Just unlocking your PC is just the first step!

Holy shit this actually worked!

PS: What that does is delete the folder that locks your PC from being able to access things that have been encrypted using 32Hash Type encryption.

OP, This actually works, I did it in November last year, it was still working back then. If this user says he did it January 2nd, it's probably still working and haven't been patched.

I also have the software (Unless it was updated, which I don't think so) So i can help sending it as well.

Listen to this guy i did the same and gof my ex nudes

Thanks dude

I just tryed it and it is still working

OP here fuck you guys I knew you fags would not help but it was worth a try.

System32 is an exclusive file system of Windows, but other tricks exist for trolling users into disabling their hard drives. Trollers will often tell Mac and Linux users to open up their terminals and enter in code (such as “sudo rm -rf /*”) that will then wipe their hard drives.
Another trolling technique, in use on the Sup Forums (technology) board of Sup Forums since 2010, involves the Ubuntu operating system. Trolls share the command dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=1M to troll less knowledgeable Ubuntu users into wiping their hard drive. Trollers will often claim that it will help with defragging hard drives, improve firewalls[, and fix drivers

Take this mans advice. He shouldnt actually be leeking such vital information. You're lucky kid.

I second this, I did it to get my sister's nudes. Got a bunch of her friends with her, turns out she's a lesbian.

>pic related

Oh, you really are new.

GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>Googling a method of illegally hacking encrypted messages

Obviously people will say it's bad. Get the fuck out if you don't know the board culture, you fucking twat.

Go back to plebbit or 9faggot. If you don't even know how to fucking decrypt a Wolf-32, how do you expect to decrypt a whatsapp convo? Fucking idiot.

System32 is LITERALLY just what holds you from decrypting 32bit hashes, the actual windows file (Like you're saying in your shitty copy paste) is called Windows.

You REALLY are fucking new, kill yourself.

lol not even dubs can save you from being this retarded. what did you google system 32 and expect any established authority to tell you the secret to hacking? they have a vested interest in keeping you out dumbass you can;t trust them

This, OP is a fucking idiot. You Rage You Lose material.

Why don't you just go to the police station and ask them how to rob a bank instead? Jesus shit, newfags are getting dumber day after day.

Makes me want to do a 360 and walk away, jesus.

HOLY SHIT, Just google reversed and this shit is from Know Your meme, LMFAOFMAO The FBI-Owned propaganda shit. rofl.

Literally says FBI in their official tax documents. Fucking normie.

Nice trips, moonigger

Nice double dubs m8!

props for admitting you're a newfag

is nobody go into acknowledge this anons dubs?
nevermind, nice wabaluba dub dubs

Sorry drunk as a fuck

that user had trips, not dubs

>>>
> Anonymous 01/16/17(Mon)22:02:15 No.719233154 ▶
> (OP)
>props for admitting you're a newfag
> (You)
>is nobody go into acknowledge this anons dubs?

Too many newfags in one location.

hey fuck you. I've been here since 2009,

See I'm not myself right now