Wait did they get into an internet fight with these guys or something or is it all one sided shit flinging?

Wait did they get into an internet fight with these guys or something or is it all one sided shit flinging?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a fucking banter you faggot.

isn't the thing in the middle one of those "skeptical republican conservative illumantai athiest gamergate" people?

It's a fucking joke you fucking faggot.

I fucking hate RLM. I want to punch them all in the face, if I ever see them in the streets, you bet your ass I will.

it might be a joke for skeptic and stuckman but they have shit on jeremy jahns before

youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8

Hey Jeremy how's it going?

>INTERNET FIGHT
autism i swear

You'd have to leave your parents basement first.

What's Jay's grindr profile name?

You sound like a total badass desu

Yep

They have always made fun of everybody, mostly themsekves

When they started HitB Jay said he wants to do opposite of the regular mobie show on youtube aka some guy on his kitchen with a webcam

He is talking about Jeremy.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

I came into Sup Forums just to make a thread and ask who are this people.

RLM is the only thing close to this "youtuber" thing I watch, and only because when I found about them they had their own video player off of youtube.

can't handle the bantz I see

Hey Doug, how's it going knowing that Latza is more successful as a Disney Editor then you will ever be?

Jay looks like one of those squirrely fuckers that'll just get his twiggy alien fingers deep into your nostrils, and holds them there while Mike bashes you over the head with an empty beer bottle.

You'd wake up in a dark room completely bound, with Mike doing his best Plinkett impersonation as he gives you the goofballs

Latza made it boys, I look forward to when mike ask him for a job

Latza on BOTW when?
We had some bigger autists on already (Kabasinski, Landis)..

I ship them.

>we have the facts
>stop being force fed the media
>open your eyes
>the earth is actually flat

Literally in synch.

It's so obvious they're in love.

too much time?

Right?

>some retard makes a shit video
>we must disregard the liberal bias in western media

Nah son

>the liberal bias in western media

>MGTOW

He's not MGTOW, that video is criticizing the movement.

Thanks for correcting me. I looked at the picture and assumed he embodied everything I disliked

GODFUCKINGSPEED!

Jack plz stop posting

Skeptic doesn't seem terribly offended.

Please don't tell me you took a joke intro skit seriously user.

I don't want to label you a retard already.

Does anybody know the name of that jazzy track playing in the last minutes of the vĂ­deo?

>threatening physical violence amongst my favourite you tubers

It's probably a troll. But you bet your sweet ass you got reported. Hopefully you'll learn your lesson when the Feds show up

Come on people help an user

*unsheat katana*

>Never heard of armored skeptic before this thread
>Now I have something to do tonight

Thanks guys

>guy with a knight suit reviews movies

that's the most fedora thing I can think of that doesn't actually involve a fedora

You just KNOW

Rich "Go Fuck Yourself!" Evans is not an asshole, Mike? You have a very different opinion on what an asshole is to me, Mr. Stoklasa.

um...the Armored Skeptic is part of the rationalists you'll find on youtube. the type of people who make videos making fun of literal flat-earthers.

There absolutely is a gigantic bias you fucking idiot.

FUCK
OFF

>CinemaSins
>recommended for you

explain yourself

Not a Republican, dislikes Trump

that's just normal

>It's been four years since RedLetterMedia put out anything funny or worth watching

The most recent Wheel of the Worst wasn't four years ago, user.

>More of RLM's shitty live-action acting and skits
So, they still haven't released anything worth watching for years.

Why are you even in this thread?

>man doesn't get upset at words on the internet

well I didn't see it coming

I'm sure that the TFA review is going to be great.

>tfw laughed at rich's cosby line
literally the only time rich has ever said anything funny outside of plinkett so I guess someone wrote it for him?

I want Colin to be my twin.

>um

I have nothing to explain or apologize for I enjoy those videos

The ventriloquist woman was the only funny thing in that episode.

nah, colin had a couple funny lines

>he doesn't think the concept of dipping dead children in wax and selling them is funny

This is a RLM thread, is it not? That is why I'm here.

They don't do Plinkett anymore and the Half in the Bag for TFA sucked dick like HitB always does.

RLM's problem is that none of them are even remotely interesting, yet all of their content is them making what are effectively boring video podcasts about movies with the occasional unfunny skit with shitty acting mixed in.

They put some effort into pretending it was funny, but the they laugh therefore you laugh idea doesn't work for non retards

Sounds like RLM just isn't for you, bro. Maybe you should just not watch them and move on.

Yeah really hope that wasn't a shot at Stuckman because I like him. Jahns is kind of a prick though, at least that's how he depicts himself most often.

these morons should lose they are jobs.

>watching youtube """"""""""""skeptics""""""""""""

What did they say about the original Ghostbusters?

Jahns is actually by all accounts a bro irl while Stuckmann is apparently really narcissistic and insecure.

The way he started losing his shit over the backlash from his BvS rewrite basically confirms this.

wow what an autist

you need to be a liberal to get anywhere in the media business nowadays

>le atheist enlightenment was the best thing ever
>as far from a huge prick as you can get