When did he go full SJW?

When did he go full SJW?

Other urls found in this thread:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/kendricklamar/nomakeuphervice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought SJWs hated the "no photoshop" line?

>not liking qt strecth marks on bums

They hate everything, except this post.

What's sjw about liking real ass?

What kind of a closet faggot cares about a few stretch marks on their women?

>praise women with natural imperfections who go against commonly-held standards of beauty
>feminists are somehow against this
I genuinely don't understand feminism, and I probably never will.

OP kill yourself. He's not talking about the fatties

Because he's praising one group of women while making the other group look bad.

It's not that hard.

(((Jamie Feldman)))

>it's a compilation of twitter posts masquerading as journalism episode

It's a slippery slope really.

On one side, he's telling woman to not be insecure about their imperfections and to let go of that negative self worth from it.

On the other hand, he is telling women what they should and shouldn't do about their looks which really isn't any of his business and makes women feel bad about doing something as harmless as wearing make up.

I don't think either side is necessarily wrong. People should just realize he's not saying it in a bad way honestly.

He's not talking down any group, he just said fuck photoshop. photoshop isn't some kind of preference some women use irl, it's for pseudo catfishing or shitty magazine covers.

So you're wrong, fucking dumbass.

>he is telling women what they should and shouldn't do about their looks which really isn't any of his business and makes women feel bad about doing something as harmless as wearing make up.

Where does he say anything about make up? Point me to the lyrics please.

He word for word, said his tired of photoshop, something which only applies to online profiles, or magazine covers where imperfections are literally removed via photoshop.

His only comments on the actual female body had to do with him saying he likes a real ass.

All this mental gymnastic to offend yourself.

This is basically "little things" by one direction and that might be more overtly offensive

real ass =/= stretch marks

why tf would you want stretch marks if you don't have to have them.

Doesn't everyone have them

azlyrics.com/lyrics/kendricklamar/nomakeuphervice.html

People seem confused right now. I'm pretty sure people aren't getting mad about the Photoshop song, they're getting mad about the combination of the Photoshop song and the makeup song. The makeup song is the actually offensive one, he's basically telling a girl what to do and implying that girls wear makeup because they're insecure, which is false.

they're more natural, I guess

Op is worse than sjw's for being butthurt about what black rapper said about butts thread

>says that he values a womans beauty whether they put on makeup or not
h-he's telling a woman what to do! it's offensive!

no
it's natural, but not every lady has them.

This outrage is about HUMBLE, the people complaining are idiots, and the song doesn't actually do what they say.

No make up is a case of you being stupid, the song is about a woman in his specifically, it was her specific predicament, in which she was someone kendrick knew well.

Listen to the lyrics a lot of the shit his saying doesn't happen to a lot of women.

He has never made a song about women in general telling them how to be, and if ever where to make such a statement it would be his specific preference, that doesn't mean "all women must do this" rather it's him saying "this is what i like"

Bottom line, you're an idiot.

Reminder.

imagine showing dead 90's rappers what the most popular hip hop artists are like today

a faggot canadian emulating jamaican club music
a sjw manlet with a god complex sucking tupacs dick
a mediocre homeless nigger with a scat fetish

I fucking hate articles about fucking reactions, i bet theres screenshots of people's tweets two paragraphs down.

journalism needs a serious kick up the ass