Autism is nothing to make fun of, you are all sick, disgusting meanies. How would you like it if your child had autism...

Autism is nothing to make fun of, you are all sick, disgusting meanies. How would you like it if your child had autism? Would you make fun of them and ridicule them? I thought not. Disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZPpaGmOw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If my kid was any sort of mental midget (autism, downs, retarded, liberal) id give it up for adoption, or very late term abortion

yep, dees guise b meenies. day won't eben mayk me tendies. i hab enuff gud boi poynts, will u mayk me sum?

shut up retard you have autism

>Would you make fun of them and ridicule them?

Of course I wouldn't do that, but I'd certainly throw it in an incinerator.

Make me, window licker

>pic related

/thread

i highly doubt you've ever even seen a vagina, mongoloid

>How would you like it if your child had autism?
Ask your parents, they know.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Autism? That comes free with the grouped vaccinations kids get these days... too many, too close together or all at once. READ THE LABEL ON THE VACCINE PACKAGE. It specifically warms of the danger of autism.

Repeating stuff instead of having original thoughts is a sign of autism.

Autism doesn't speak it screams

Underrated

Autism doesn't speak, it spergs

kek

k sperglord

wanna fucken die

GAWDAMMIT, I'VE BEEN PATIENT. NOW, WHERE ARE MY FUCKING TENDIES????

Trips confirmed. Fucken die, sperglord!

calm down retard i swear to god ill go retard on you

Bait harder faggot

whats a bate?

>Posts pasta
>Too lazy to post picture that goes with it

Keeping that one.

>autism speaks

shut it the fuck up

kek

I have autism, fuckboy, and I could not give less of a shit if people make fun of it or not.

If my kid was retarded or mentally challenged in any way, there would be 4 options.
- Late term abortion
- adoption
- mental institution
- mom evolves into single mom

Why would I want a retard in my life?

>this board deserves a better class of shitposter

sorry dad

have you ever even fucked a vagina with your pener

HAH!

Substandard humans must be returned to manufacturer for recycling...

fuck off noname who even are you

My child has autism. If you get assblasted about what anonymous people say on the net, you have bigger problems than I ever will.

no it isnt you're a big meaniebum

Autism can be treated with pine oil. Worked for me. Was diagnosed asperger's years ago and no longer meet the criteria. instructional video:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZPpaGmOw0

>My child

Bitch please, I'm getting wizard powers in 3 years.

Yes.